MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

No new quests?

Gouofi

Friend Code : 6873a5
    MM Name : Magdi

No new quests? Empty No new quests?

Post  Gouofi Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:13 am

So, when this last event expired, all my quests are gone with it. Does everyone have this issue? Are they going to give us any new affraid quests ? I like to have at least some goals!! :: Evil or Very Mad
    anthpatty8

Friend Code : eff98c
    MM Name : Anth

No new quests? Empty Re: No new quests?

Post  anthpatty8 Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:32 am

Yeah I was surprised to see all my monstors quests all gone! Now I have nothing to do again
    Whacamole

No new quests? Empty When will we get quests again?

Post  Whacamole Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Still no new quests for me...about 3 days now. And I never even got that zombie monster quest. What up? Aside from being boring, it really slows down progress.
    oneble

Friend Code : 4b0c67
    MM Name : the doc

Post  oneble Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:14 am

I was a little disappointed - had the flowers come up and then they disappears when the monsters finished. Was hoping they would continue.

I am sure I have not completed all the quests but not sure how I can find out.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:12 pm

oneble wrote:I was a little disappointed - had the flowers come up and then they disappears when the monsters finished. Was hoping they would continue.

I am sure I have not completed all the quests but not sure how I can find out.

Do you mean the monster quests or all the quests??

The monster quests disappeared for all of us. But, many say they will return at the next full moon and you should be able to continue right where you left off. I'm not sure how people know this. In the meantime, while you wait for the next event with quests to start you can put any of the flowers or collection items you need on your wish list and perhaps someone will gif them or be willing to tea them with you. Flowers are pretty valuable, so be sure to offer to trade something equally valuable to the person you ask.

Also, there is one collection you can purchase flowers with coins! Click on th cash register next to the flower to see the price. Another collection, you can purchase with diamonds.

I finished all my quests before the monster ones showed up. I was excited having something to work on, but was also stressed because they put a time limit on it. I am actually thankful that the event ended. I was on the last quest of the monster series, but it didn't bother me.

I am looking forward to the next series of quests, but this time I refuse to be overtaken by the stress!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:57 pm