MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 7 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:09 pm

It's cool, kids! Please don't apologize Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 7 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:12 pm

ycul wrote:Awesome post QV!!!

Thanks honey! I believe we should say thanks to Jamedon for asking the right question. I would not have thought of writing anything down about that topic.

Oh and hey, I was able to add you on MM Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Jamedon wrote:Yes thank you so much! Not sure if you got my email back...it kept saying it wasn't going through, but I - like everyone else think you're wonderful and appreciate all the great advice!!

You are most welcome, Jo! And no, I didn't get and email from you but I was able to add you as a friend on MM Smile
    Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 7 Empty Hello

Post  Ann H Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Greetings Queen. Just making my daily visit to you. Unfortunately, I can't leave you any tips here (or at least not like the ones I used to leave for you)...My index finger, however, is getting a rest from not leaving gifts...

Thanks for all the great tips and the laughs. What can we do to entice you to return to the game? I'm sure that I and your other friends can come up with some more interesteing stories to keep you laughing Razz.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Hello Ann,

Always lovely to get a visit from you! I still go into the manor once a day to send out wall requests, randomly gift some under level 70 but I don't stay on too long.

We all could heal from carpal tunnel syndrome! Especially after the new moon quest. Oh that one really hurt my badminton game! Lol! Since the break it seems I'm winning more games again! LOL!

Miss ya honey!
    at

Friend Code : e87ce7
    MM Name : at

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 7 Empty Good to see you again

Post  at Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:13 am

Thanks for all your help from beyond! I love your philosophy for making the world a better place.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:18 am

From beyond? LOL! I'm not a ghost! Did you only get tips? I sent you gifts too?

And thanks for sending me something all the time when I was still playing, it's a kind gesture! Smile
    And let me know if there are items you need for quests, my manor is still open, a bit unkempt but open Smile
    Annaupos

Post  Annaupos Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Hallo Queen Victoria,
    My MM name is Athena and I truly am a novice at this game, I have been lucky
    Enough to find an angel named BittyBrain .She is the reason I'm still in the game.
    I have some success is the wall.
    I enjoy quests and leveling up but need a lot of help from friends to send me the
    Gifts I need to get my goodies like bombs,time freeze,flares and compass to get me
    Thru a room.I need help in getting what I need for my quests and collections.

Sorry, did not mean to ramble on, any help u could give me I would greatly appreciate.

My MM e-mail add. Is Annaupos@yahoo.com

Thank you!!

Last edited by Annaupos on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JenMomma5476

MM Name : Mommy

Post  JenMomma5476 Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:50 pm

[quote]
    6. Don't ostracize non-multigifters - I can't look down on non-multigifters.  In fact, my take on that is, they actually sacrifice more when they gift because they are limited to 10 collection items & 50 charge items. And they have chosen to gift you!  So I make sure I send them a whole lot of love especially if their level is under 100.

Hi Queen Victoria

We are not friends in the game but have been reading through all your fabulous tips and advice. Thank you so much for taking the time to help the rest of us out!

This comment about helping out non-multigifters really hits the nail right on the head. It is so meaningful to receive an item from someone who is actually losing it. My lower level friends are always thanking me for being generous, but I think they are the generous ones. When they only have 2 or 3 copies of something and they send me one it just warms my heart!

Again, thanks for all your advice.

Jen
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Yes i feel exactly the same way, I in fact give it back. One time, someone sent me a Buggy. To add to my then 150 some buggies. The level of the gifter was somewhere around 70-80, I don't quite remember. So I wonder and check, he only had 1 left! Sad I died! So I sent the set and the F1 team. Lol!
    Cakediva

MM Name : Cakediva

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 7 Empty Need advice from her majesty ;-)

Post  Cakediva Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:57 pm

I would love your advice on something miss Victoria! How do you handle it when friends ask for help that you just cannot give? Im not sure the proper etiquette regarding this matter. Thanks 4 any advice you can throw my way. Btw, I really do miss u on mm! Cakediva

Last edited by Cakediva on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to change my wording a bit. Broke the fight club rules! ;-))
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Hello my Queen, come by to say hi Smile

I have been busy spreading your love Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Hi honey! Glad to hear it! I should be sleeping now, it's 3am! Lol!
    Amanda and Robert are keeping me up! Lol!

Catch you when I wake and before you sleep, okay? Smile
    Goodnight!

And goodnight world!
    Amanda
    Amanda

MM Name : Amanda

Post  Amanda Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Haha I'll try not to keep u up at night anymore. lol!
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Good night Smile talk to you later Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Good night! I will catch you before you sleep! Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Amanda123 wrote:Haha I'll try not to keep u up at night anymore. lol!

Uh huh! I've heard it before! Lol!
    Amanda
    Amanda

Post  Amanda Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:15 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:Good night! I will catch you before you sleep! Smile

Goodnight and sweet dreams. Sleep
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Lol! That was not for you! That message was for kyfyang! LMAO!

Yours was on PM angel cake!
    Amanda
    Amanda

Post  Amanda Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Haha whatever. At least I figured out how to do quote. Lmao Razz
    Gator5cat
    Gator5cat

MM Name : Gator5cat

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 7 Empty Miss you

Post  Gator5cat Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:56 am

I miss being able to just pop over and say hi. I'm glad you have a way for all of us to keep in touch with you though. like everyone else, I value your thoughts and opinions. I love your mmbff post. Very well put.

Anyway, just missing you...tell me to go to bed now...lol

BTW: Tip of the day...don't take directions from a ten year old...EVERYTHING "looks familiar" and I have discovered that if they aren't sure which way to turn, they just keep saying "go straight". YES...it happened to me today. KC10's BFF. Took her to her Grandmas. I "went straight" Arrow about 15 miles...in the wrong direction? I realized we were lost when we went in a circle, and passed the same place we had JUST BEEN. I said jokingly...."gee, does THIS look familiar?" and she said...i kid you not!!...."yes, go straight" affraid We were 35 minutes late to my nephews bday dinner and lost 1/4 tank of gas. All I kept saying is..that child's lucky I love her!

See, I'm keeping the love alive....I love her and she's still alive!!! lol!
    at

Post  at Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:13 am

I got all your gifts too! How do you think I actually was able to make my level climb Wink

Love how you got your Queen title (scuba)....pretty funny!

Question of the day: where can I find my player number?

A.t.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:16 am

OMG LMAO! I freakin knew it! You only missed me coz you wanted to make me laugh again!
    I do miss you babe! So very much!

But you know, there is wisdom in 'keep going straight'. When I drive and I get lost, I go straight until I'm familiar with the area and know how to go home! But yeah, you lose a lot of gas and time.

I have a funny story too which happened yesterday when I dropped off my boyfriend at the airport. There's this lady struggling with the push cart. Not old, mind you, maybe 30. So I went to help her out and told her to press down the handle and push. She presses down, lets go and pushes! Of course it doesn't move. I'm stopping myself from laughing, I smile as sweetly as I could, scratch my head and said, Simultaneously ma'am! She said okay, I got it. So she presses down, releases and pushes. Good thing she laughed, coz it gave me an opening to laugh too, because I swear my chest was about to burst. So I said, don't let it go, just do both at the same time. She gets it and starts walking away. Wait!!!

So I'm watching her and the cart still stops intermittently. And she's looking down at the wheels thinking maybe the wheels might be defective. I so wanted to yell out, SIMULTANEOUSLY!

I just laughed out loud by myself and started to go home. Life will have tougher challenges than that, she sure needs the practice! LOL!

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 7 Empty FINDING YOUR FRIEND CODE

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:19 am

at wrote:I got all your gifts too! How do you think I actually was able to make my level climb Wink

Love how you got your Queen title (scuba)....pretty funny!

Question of the day: where can I find my player number?

A.t.

Oh good! Glad to hear it. Smile Just call on me if you need help on subsequent quests Smile

For your own code:
    Open Friends on the right side of your manor.
    Go to Services tab
    Press button for invitation code.
    You'll find your friend code there.

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    at

Post  at Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:44 am

Bless you! Such simple questions just baffle me....still trying to catch up with technology, lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 pm