MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Rooms with Keys shown on them

winger354

Rooms with Keys shown on them Empty Rooms with Keys shown on them

Post  winger354 Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Is there any way to get into the rooms with the keys shown on them. I have a key with an A on it in my inventory but haven't seen any use for it yet. I also see higher up friends that show they have 17/17 rooms open but only show the same 15 that I have. Can they access the key rooms but not be visible?
    JenX

Rooms with Keys shown on them Empty Re: Rooms with Keys shown on them

Post  JenX Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:05 am

[quote="winger354"]Is there any way to get into the rooms with the keys shown on them. I have a key with an A on it in my inventory but haven't seen any use for it yet. I also see higher up friends that show they have 17/17 rooms open but only show the same 15 that I have. Can they access the key rooms but not be visible? [/quote]

Yes you use either coins or diamonds to get into those rooms and it is dependent on your level. To see the requirements to get into those rooms, simply tap the rooms.
    Key with the A is useless for now.
    There are two extra rooms (a spaceship and a pirate brig) that makes the count to 17. You cannot see them yet because u are not at the required level.

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:30 am

Hi Jen! Here is a guide on entering the rooms and the requirements to do so:

http://www.mmuff.com/t279-guide-to-opening-rooms-and-visiting-requirements

The pirate brig and UFO not only require you to be a certain level, but you must also complete certain series of quests to start the chain of quests to acquire the items needed to construct the brig or tractor beam. The corset/Neptune/emerald quest is a prerequisite for the brig. A bunch of banishing robots quests starts of the string required for the UFO. When you get to those quests, there are several threads under the "Where do I find......" main topic that offer help for finding the needed items.

Hope this answers your questions! :D
    Dug

Friend Code : 99e2d8
    MM Name : dug

Post  Dug Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:56 am

She might be talking about the room in the middle at the top and the one in the lower left corner. These rooms are not accessible (at least to me).

Anyone know anything about them?
    Mogul

Post  Mogul Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:31 pm

winger354 wrote:Is there any way to get into the rooms with the keys shown on them. I have a key with an A on it in my inventory but haven't seen any use for it yet. I also see higher up friends that show they have 17/17 rooms open but only show the same 15 that I have. Can they access the key rooms but not be visible?

I remember reading a post when I first started playing saying that the 2 rooms with the keys are rooms that will be opened in the future to expand the manor. Right now they cannot be accessed and are not part of the 17 rooms that can be opened. It's a little confusing because the two "key" rooms form part of the manor, while the pirate ship and space ship "rooms" (rooms 16 & 17) actually sit outside the boundary of the manor. It makes sense once you have access to the two ships.
    winger354

Post  winger354 Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:01 am

Hey thanks everyone. That helps a lot. The rooms not showing was what was throwing me off. I figured the two rooms that show keys were 16 and 17. I also notice that there is information saying we are on the first floor. I guess that is room for them to improve as well. Kind of a sad Manor with only one floor wouldn't you say.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm