MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Hearty Dinner

DebbyM

MM Name : Canadian Deb

Hearty Dinner Empty Hearty Dinner

Post  DebbyM Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm

When do you think is the most optimum time to use a Hearty Dinner? I'm thinking I should save them til I'm level 100 maybe?
    sunnyind
    sunnyind

Friend Code : 139aae
    MM Name : sunnyind

Hearty Dinner Empty Re: Hearty Dinner

Post  sunnyind Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:08 pm

On a funny note, when you real feel hungry by heart and not by stomach. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 pm

DebbyM wrote:When do you think is the most optimum time to use a Hearty Dinner? I'm thinking I should save them til I'm level 100 maybe?

In the beginning, I used the hearty dinner to help me increase my energy level so that I would have more energy to spend to help me level up faster. The more energy I had, the more rooms I could explore (and/or banish roamers), therefore more experience earned to level up.

Some may say, "Why bother when you can stack charms for infinite energy?" But some of us can't be on as long as stacked charms last, get burnt out quickly, don't have all the charms needed to stack, and/or just want a quick jaunt at exploring.

That said:
    I have an energy level of around 1200 now....mostly from leveling up, but also from using my hearty dinners along the way. Even with the infinite energy of stacking charms, I wanted a maximum energy amount that would continually fill up while I explored.

Having too little energy (say 500 or less), the energy would max out while exploring one room and therefore waste the charm's time of refilling the energy level, i.e. once it hits the max it stays put. So why not use the hearty dinner to make your max. amt. higher, so that if you can stack charms, they are used to their most potential? Even without a charm running, increasing your max. energy level can only help you in the long run -- allowing more time to play! Plus more energy means you can banish more roamers!

Common sense suggestions for all of us (ie not saying you don't have any Very Happy )
    1. Use up as much of your energy as possible (below 25) before using it.

2. Don't use it when you have infinite energy running....

I hope this makes sense....final word, the higher your max. amount is -- the longer you can play/banish. I say go for it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:24 am