MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+61
hippolyra
Demdike
sjwriter
Sakura
loring
CJ
gailg
LoJoPo
jill4444
Trailer Trash
CheezerWhizzer
engineer
Fozzie
joneill17
JazzLamb
robievt
gemfinder
Dazza JP
Caz
truperduper
Brescot
kmnrc35
Okat53
mariahorn
John doe
msheresy
sarah
Jade
Pbradley
Chickenchick111
Trekker
Wonderwoman118
mlle. scarlett
Dogon
Gator5cat
Jae
welcome33
Luna Z
Connie-pia
Dug
Shadowcat
GraceMarie
chrismmuff
puertokelly
Mags UFF
ycul
karen_ni
hawkeyegirl
Brisa68
Mbstr8k
tatteredlace
Vovan23mvp
Katyc
erin.kate
JenMomma5476
Katthegreat
jrg1287
candyglam
Bettsy
JenX
Samc147
65 posters

Update and new room

puertokelly
    puertokelly

Friend Code : 6e8569
    MM Name : Kraleyipad MMF

Update and new room - Page 3 Empty Re: Update and new room

Post  puertokelly Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:21 pm

I haven't been able to do unlimited energy by layering charms as before. I saw that someone said that they still could do it. Could you pm me?
    Gator5cat
    Gator5cat

MM Name : Gator5cat

Update and new room - Page 3 Empty Taking forever

Post  Gator5cat Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:42 pm

Sid anyone else's update take forever? I did it about fifteen minutes ago and still can't see any of the blue bar. Getting a little worried Crying or Very sad
    Gator5cat
    Gator5cat

MM Name : Gator5cat

Post  Gator5cat Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Never mind...it finally started moving...whew! Very Happy
    Dogon

Post  Dogon Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:49 pm

I just had Futark Runes drop too, first time ever. Was exploring the Fortune Telling Room, on expert, with the turtle of luck.

And I can't get it to multiple gift anymore either. That's apparently fixed. Sad
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Post  mlle. scarlett Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:01 pm

I was able to layer a copper phoenix over the flower artifact which gives you + 80% energy for 24 hours, the golden rose. That gave me 1 energy per second for the half hour the phoenix is in use. No luck making Gypsies stick. The reward item pops up right on top[ of the gypsy so you cannot re-click it. On the other hand, I am seeing many more Gypsies!
    I cannot do multiple gifting myself and have not received any. 25 diamonds to get each of 8 picture pieces???? no way!
    also, no more gift codes
    ETA: It wouldn't let me use a turtle saying that I already had this charm in use when the only thing I had in use was that vanquishers of monsters charm which will run for a couple more days.Also, I don't notice my friends to be in any particular order!

Last edited by mlle. scarlett on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addition)
    Wonderwoman118

MM Name : Wonderwoman118

Post  Wonderwoman118 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:35 pm

[quote="Dug"]I am having problems asking friends for charge items (especially for the new collections). When I ask some of them, I get a message saying that I already asked that friend- and I know that I have not.

Anyone else having that issue?

I'm having that problem along with people telling me they had gifted me n they are in fresh air between us ?? Havent asked for new collection items as Im confused about the new room does it come through a quest ?? :-)) lol!
    hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Post  hawkeyegirl Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:37 pm

Yes, the pieces to enter the new room are quests.
    GraceMarie
    GraceMarie

Friend Code : F4165f
    MM Name : Grace

Post  GraceMarie Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:10 pm

I have worked really hard to get to level 115. I don't see any of these new quests that everyone has. Still have the same two I have had FOREVER THE EMERALD AND ROBOTS. Don't know about this island can anyone help!!!
    Connie-pia
    Connie-pia

Post  Connie-pia Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Sorry if this has already been reported...I was just using the synthesizer and, to my HORROR, the "services" page, where you enter friend codes, DISAPPEARED-WENT BLANK after I had successfully entered two or three codes!!! Twisted Evil Cool
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:15 pm

jrg1287 wrote:No more infinite energy from stacking Phoenix on silver sun Sad

I wish I had read this before I started playing tonight. Now I'm stuck with the silver sun running and building up energy slowly, and the turtle waiting..and waiting...and waiting...
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 pm

But you can still run roses artefact and energy charms, hope this helps. Other aspects of game have thus far hacked me off tonight since update, the books do not drop after 22 attempts in room after buying stuff to get the phen in right room. One plus is future runes as previously mentioned in thread are most def now dropping when never ever had for me before
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:21 pm

Chickenchick111 wrote:But you can still run roses artefact and energy charms, hope this helps. Other aspects of game have thus far hacked me off tonight since update, the books do not drop after 22 attempts in room after buying stuff to get the phen in right room. One plus is future runes as previously mentioned in thread are most def now dropping when never ever had for me before

Yeah, too late today for the artifact, I'll just have to run it tomorrow.
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:22 pm

Did anyone take a look at the new collections? For instance, the one called "Secretive Island". I don't know how many of you watched "Lost" on TV, but all the collection items remind me of that island. Smile
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:37 pm

I'm pretty sure that's EXACTLY what they wanted us to think link.
    Think if you game exit to get phen still in room it adds items you'd have got if you pressed close/hurray and went back to the manor, I had no oil cans earlier and I've only been stop starting jap garden with wisp and now have eight cans
    Pbradley

Update and new room - Page 3 Empty New update

Post  Pbradley Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:54 pm

I have nothing showing for the update! I see no island and have no new quests....can somebody explain how to find this island or any of it's quests or parts? Sad
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Post  mlle. scarlett Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:44 pm

I don't know, but I suspect, the new island room and the quests to get there , come only after you open the pirate ship and/ or space ship. it starts with a quest to find a pot of gold in the fortune telling room which < surprise> invites you to get bonus diamonds if you buy them. then you get to collect 150 rune stones by trading with gypsies or banishing snatchins. the runes tones you already have don't count. rune stones from visiting friends or charging collections do, Also, pieces of a picture of an island can be bought for 25 dollars each. apparently you can find these pieces by completing quests but I haven't gotten there yet.
    Pbradley

Post  Pbradley Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:52 pm

mlle. scarlett wrote:I don't know, but I suspect, the new island room and the quests to get there , come only after you open the pirate ship and/ or space ship. it starts with a quest to find a pot of gold in the fortune telling room which < surprise> invites you to get bonus diamonds if you buy them. then you get to collect 150 rune stones by trading with gypsies or banishing snatchins. the runes tones you already have don't count. rune stones from visiting friends or charging collections do, Also, pieces of a picture of an island can be bought for 25 dollars each. apparently you can find these pieces by completing quests but I haven't gotten there yet.

Ok, I got the pot of gold, but never got another quest for runes tones.....I have the spaceship, but not the ship. Do you really think the new room would only be for those farther ahead? That stinks. I have been trying to finish the emerald quest for the ship for two months with no success...ugh...
    candyglam

Friend Code : 3ba98d
    MM Name : CandyGlam

Post  candyglam Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:14 pm

I also can't access the new quests and don't have the pirate ship or spaceship yet. So I guess that must be it...it's only available to those who already have all 17 rooms. Guess I should start working on those rooms!
    Jade
    Jade

Friend Code : 87293c
    MM Name : Jade

Update and new room - Page 3 Empty Re: New Update

Post  Jade Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:21 pm

Updated my game last night, took such a long time.

Log-in this morning to see what's new with the update, unfortunately my iPad crashed after few minutes spent collecting gifts affraid .. tried again a few times, same thing happened! Am now upset with the new update!!! Looks like I have to restore my iPad to yesterday's log... Sad
    sarah

Friend Code : 8fa23a
    MM Name : ᎦAᎡAH

Post  sarah Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:22 pm

mlle. scarlett wrote:ETA: It wouldn't let me use a turtle saying that I already had this charm in use when the only thing I had in use was that vanquishers of monsters charm which will run for a couple more days.Also, I don't notice my friends to be in any particular order!

I'm surprised no one else has reported this, it's so frustrating. I have 6 days left with the Vanquisher of Monsters charm and apparently I can't use a turtle or even a lucky clover the whole time. I would recommend not using the vanquished charm, I wish I could get rid of it!
    msheresy

Friend Code : 97e949
    MM Name : brittney

Post  msheresy Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:42 pm

puertokelly wrote:I pm'd you.

Can you let me know also?

Thanks
    John doe

Post  John doe Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:58 pm

bom

Last edited by John doe on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    mariahorn

Post  mariahorn Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:33 pm

Thank goodness my vanish monster charm was almost up. I couldnt run a turtle with it but it let me do a copper clover.

Has anyone noticed the pointers are different now? It looks like it's trying to give a red hue that moves with the finger making it very difficult to see when it is highlighting items. I use a pointer pretty much every time I search a room (stocked up on them a long time ago) and it is very frustrating now. Almost makes it worse to use one than to not.
    Vovan23mvp

Post  Vovan23mvp Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:51 pm

The ghost captain quests aviable (new quests) after mermaid quests (brig quests).
    Okat53

Update and new room - Page 3 Empty Good bye to MM

Post  Okat53 Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:39 pm

I will be deleting mm now it is really a very boring game with out multi gifting and other short cuts everything taks longer and the fun of multi gifting your favorite friends is gone ...I spent too much time. 5 to 6 hours a day sometimes . So I guess they did me a favor I can get back to my life. Goodbye to all my friends I had fun

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:11 am