MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+61
hippolyra
Demdike
sjwriter
Sakura
loring
CJ
gailg
LoJoPo
jill4444
Trailer Trash
CheezerWhizzer
engineer
Fozzie
joneill17
JazzLamb
robievt
gemfinder
Dazza JP
Caz
truperduper
Brescot
kmnrc35
Okat53
mariahorn
John doe
msheresy
sarah
Jade
Pbradley
Chickenchick111
Trekker
Wonderwoman118
mlle. scarlett
Dogon
Gator5cat
Jae
welcome33
Luna Z
Connie-pia
Dug
Shadowcat
GraceMarie
chrismmuff
puertokelly
Mags UFF
ycul
karen_ni
hawkeyegirl
Brisa68
Mbstr8k
tatteredlace
Vovan23mvp
Katyc
erin.kate
JenMomma5476
Katthegreat
jrg1287
candyglam
Bettsy
JenX
Samc147
65 posters

Update and new room

kmnrc35

Update and new room - Page 4 Empty Re: Update and new room

Post  kmnrc35 Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:39 am

GraceMarie wrote:I have worked really hard to get to level 115. I don't see any of these new quests that everyone has. Still have the same two I have had FOREVER THE EMERALD AND ROBOTS. Don't know about this island can anyone help!!!

I'm having this issue too! Help please...
    kmnrc35

Post  kmnrc35 Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:42 am

Pbradley wrote:
    mlle. scarlett wrote:I don't know, but I suspect, the new island room and the quests to get there , come only after you open the pirate ship and/ or space ship. it starts with a quest to find a pot of gold in the fortune telling room which < surprise> invites you to get bonus diamonds if you buy them. then you get to collect 150 rune stones by trading with gypsies or banishing snatchins. the runes tones you already have don't count. rune stones from visiting friends or charging collections do, Also, pieces of a picture of an island can be bought for 25 dollars each. apparently you can find these pieces by completing quests but I haven't gotten there yet.

Ok, I got the pot of gold, but never got another quest for runes tones.....I have the spaceship, but not the ship. Do you really think the new room would only be for those farther ahead? That stinks. I have been trying to finish the emerald quest for the ship for two months with no success...ugh...

I read the message for the new island quest and it said anyone over level 10 would be able to do this one? I got the pot but nothing else came up after that.
    Brescot
    Brescot

Friend Code : F6a748
    MM Name : Scobre the boycotter

Post  Brescot Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:46 am

GraceMarie wrote:I have worked really hard to get to level 115. I don't see any of these new quests that everyone has. Still have the same two I have had FOREVER THE EMERALD AND ROBOTS. Don't know about this island can anyone help!!!

Think you will need to get past those two. I spent forever on those two. The friend synthesizer can be a big help for those two with all the diamonds it can help you gain.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:38 am

Okat53 wrote:I will be deleting mm now it is really a very boring game with out multi gifting and other short cuts everything taks longer and the fun of multi gifting your favorite friends is gone ...I spent too much time. 5 to 6 hours a day sometimes . So I guess they did me a favor I can get back to my life. Goodbye to all my friends I had fun

Feeling the same way and may very well do the same.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Update and new room - Page 4 Empty New quests--- who gets them

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:56 am

For those asking about why they haven't gotten certain quests---like the brand new ones--- GI has set up the game so that you have to complete certain quests before other quests are triggered. There is not a straight line of quests, but several different branches. In other words, before you can get the quests from the new update you'll need to do certain room explorations and banishings. That sequence is unknown. There are several people who have gotten the new island quest without having the brig or UFO room open. They completed the sequence of explorations and quests needed to get the island quests to start.

The robot quest is one that leads to building the UFO quests. Most people buy diamonds to get the oil cans needed. See this thread: http://www.mmuff.com/t72-oil-cans-x300?highlight=Oil+cans

The emerald, Neptune, and corset quests lead to getting the pirate's brig building quests. Getting the emerald, Neptune and/or corset to drop have been very difficult for people. Follow this thread for helpful hints http://www.mmuff.com/t433-corset-neptune-emerald-in-2-hours.

As for the level requirements that GI states...those only indicate that a quest will not pop up any EARLIER than that level, not that it WILL pop up at that level. You still need to complete the string of quests that leads to it.

The new quests are added to each update to keep those of us who have completed all the previous quests playing. So many have completed the string of quests and have had nothing to do that they write GI asking for more. To keep customers (ie potential diamond buyers) happy, GI needs to continually add more quests to make it interesting.

Check out these three areas of the site, by returning to the main MUFF page, to help.

1. "Guides/How-tos" section----KMAD has been constructing a list of quests there. Numerous other guides are there to help!
    2. Use the "Where do I find?.... " section to ask those type of questions or find out where and how others have found what you are looking for. For items prior to this latest update, I can almost guarantee that there is a thread for it already.:-)
    3. Lastly, read the "game strategies" section on the site, to gain insight how to achieve certain goals.

The guides get updated by their author's as quickly as their personal time allows after an update. If you can provide information to help the Guide's author, then add it to that particular Guide's thread. Until the main guide is updated, your information will help others, even if it is several comments after the main Guide's post (ie the first post in the thread).

After an update there is always an influx of information that is provided by players who have played a long time and have been using this site for quite awhile. Read their posts. Besides the three sections mentioned above, Queen Victoria's thread has some helpful hints.

Please post questions for finding things in the "where to find...." area, so that others may benefit without having to hunt through various seemingly irrelevant threads.

The beauty of this site is that we all help each other out! :D Even at level 116, I still post questions and find answers on here. GI has truly made Mystery Manor a mystery that only a community such as this can sort out! :P

Last edited by Mbstr8k on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

Post  truperduper Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:03 am

Mbstr8k wrote:For those asking about why they haven't gotten certain quests---like the brand new ones--- GI has set up the game so that you have to complete certain quests before other quests are triggered. There is not a straight line of quests, but several different branches. In other words, before you can get the quests from the new update you'll need to open the pirate's brig and the UFO room first. To do that you have to complete the quests that lead up to opening those to rooms ( ie room 16 and room 17).

The robot quest is one that leads to building the UFO quests. Most people buy diamonds to get the oil cans needed. See this thread: http://www.mmuff.com/t72-oil-cans-x300?highlight=Oil+cans

The emerald, Neptune, and corset quests lead to getting the pirate's brig building quests. Getting the emerald, Neptune and/or corset to drop have been very difficult for people. Follow this thread for helpful hints http://www.mmuff.com/t433-corset-neptune-emerald-in-2-hours.

As for the level requirements that GI states...those only indicate that a quest will not pop up any EARLIER than that level, not that it WILL pop up at that level. You still need to complete the string of quests that leads to it.

The new quests are added to each update to keep those of us who have completed all the previous quests playing. So many have completed the string of quests and have had nothing to do that they write GI asking for more. To keep customers (ie potential diamond buyers) happy, GI needs to continually add more quests to make it interesting.

Check out these three areas of the site, by returning to the main MUFF page, to help.

1. "Guides/How-tos" section----KMAD has been constructing a list of quests there. Numerous other guides are there to help!
    2. Use the "Where do I find?.... " section to ask those type of questions or find out where and how others have found what you are looking for. For items prior to this latest update, I can almost guarantee that there is a thread for it already.:-)
    3. Lastly, read the "game strategies" section on the site, to gain insight how to achieve certain goals.

The guides get updated by their author's as quickly as their personal time allows after an update. If you can provide information to help the Guide's author, then add it to that particular Guide's thread. Until the main guide is updated, your information will help others, even if it is several comments after the main Guide's post (ie the first post in the thread).

After an update there is always an influx of information that is provided by players who have played a long time and have been using this site for quite awhile. Read their posts. Besides the three sections mentioned above, Queen Victoria's thread has some helpful hints.

The beauty of this site is that we all help each other out! Very Happy Even at level 116, I still post questions and find answers on here. GI has truly made Mystery Manor a mystery that only a community such as this can sort out! Razz

Well written!,,
    Jae
    Jae

Friend Code : AskPlz

Post  Jae Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:23 am

truperduper wrote:
    Mbstr8k wrote:For those asking about why they haven't gotten certain quests---like the brand new ones--- GI has set up the game so that you have to complete certain quests before other quests are triggered. There is not a straight line of quests, but several different branches. In other words, before you can get the quests from the new update you'll need to open the pirate's brig and the UFO room first. To do that you have to complete the quests that lead up to opening those to rooms ( ie room 16 and room 17).

The beauty of this site is that we all help each other out! Very Happy Even at level 116, I still post questions and find answers on here. GI has truly made Mystery Manor a mystery that only a community such as this can sort out! Razz

Well written!,,

Ditto ~
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Post  Caz Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:04 am

IDevices wrote:I activated the vanquishes of monsters charm one time and every time it is suppose to go away it starts over again. This is the third week and I am really hoping it doesn't start over again. Guess I will find out in four days. So for now I have that and the lovely faithful heart running. So since no turtle can be used I charged cornucopia and golden calla. Not sure how much of a difference it makes, I am stuck on the book of necromancy. Waiting for the phenom to show up.

Don't wait for the phenom to show, just search the rooms where the books would be found normally and they will come up eventually.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:19 am

New book requests are annoying !!! They dropped easier before i'm sure :-(
    Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

Post  Samc147 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:25 am

Dazza JP wrote:New book requests are annoying !!! They dropped easier before i'm sure :-(

You can get gifted them, but only the one you need when you need it, if you add me i can gift you it.
    gemfinder
    gemfinder

Post  gemfinder Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:37 am

Dazza JP wrote:New book requests are annoying !!! They dropped easier before i'm sure :-(

Just ignore the quest and search the Fortune Telling room. They drop regularly from there and I even got Furtak Runes earlier as well.

Can send something if you want?

Thanks for tips. Not sure about the bedroom though mate?

Next quest is Precise Route collection
    puertokelly
    puertokelly

Friend Code : 6e8569
    MM Name : Kraleyipad MMF

Post  puertokelly Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:59 am

I just realized that if I can only receive one sail per day, because I only have one 200+ friend, that means 25 day more of collecting! Bah! I need to spend like 350 diamonds on the stupid oil cans too. Friend synthesizer, where are you?
    robievt
    robievt

Friend Code : 0dcfd8
    MM Name : maria

Update and new room - Page 4 Empty Problems with gifting

Post  robievt Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:21 am

Is anyone having issues with gifting? My gifts are not being received and I have received very few since the update Crying or Very sad Quite disappointing.
    JazzLamb

Post  JazzLamb Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 am

robievt wrote:Is anyone having issues with gifting? My gifts are not being received and I have received very few since the update Crying or Very sad Quite disappointing.

Yes, I am have same problem!
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:26 am

JazzLamb wrote:
    robievt wrote:Is anyone having issues with gifting? My gifts are not being received and I have received very few since the update Crying or Very sad Quite disappointing.

It's either that or I'm not popular anymore Crying or Very sad
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat

MM Name : shadowcat

Post  Shadowcat Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 am

Dazza JP wrote:
    JazzLamb wrote:

I think it's that multi gifting is not working anymore Sad It looks like it is working, but gifts aren't going through as near as a friend and I could figure last night.
    gemfinder
    gemfinder

Post  gemfinder Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:12 am

Shadowcat wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:
    JazzLamb wrote:

I think it's that multi gifting is not working anymore Sad It looks like it is working, but gifts aren't going through as near as a friend and I could figure last night.

That's what I have found in a few tests. If you do it the tried and trusted way and cancel immediately when sending wish list items, none will be sent. You have to "miss" for it to go. I sent a few sets of ten items last night to different friends and none got through. A few multis get through by repeatedly pressing the gift button on wall items but that's no good for the more valuable stuff. Neutral

Typical as I'd just managed to slow down my wireless signal by standing between the microwave and dishwasher! sunny
    joneill17

Post  joneill17 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:17 am

I am having problems receiving gifts too. I think it may have something to do with multiple gifting, which is not allowed anymore from what I can tell, and someone said u can only receive 50 gifts per day.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:52 am

I am having problems receiving gifts too. I think it may have something to do with multiple gifting, which is not allowed anymore from what I can tell, and someone said u can only receive 50 gifts per day.[/quote]

You can still receive more than 50 gifts a day. The counter at the bottom of your gifts received wall actually is the same counter as the one uner your gifts you give wall. You will notice it changes as you give charging gifts. It does not count the number of gifts you receive. If that was the case having over 50 friends would be pointless.

As for gifts not being received, it does appear that the multi-gifting has been fixed so only one item sent via a person's WL or your wall (not from request wall) will go through, but only if you don't hit cancel.

There are many who have not updated, perhaps your friends who haven't Updated are who you are not getting gifts from? Or vice versa?
    gemfinder
    gemfinder

Post  gemfinder Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:03 am

Mbstr8k wrote:

Mbstr8k wrote:I am having problems receiving gifts too. I think it may have something to do with multiple gifting, which is not allowed anymore from what I can tell, and someone said u can only receive 50 gifts per day.

You can still receive more than 50 gifts a day. The counter at the bottom of your gifts received wall actually is the same counter as the one uner your gifts you give wall. You will notice it changes as you give charging gifts. It does not count the number of gifts you receive. If that was the case having over 50 friends would be pointless.

As for gifts not being received, it does appear that the multi-gifting has been fixed so only one item sent via a person's WL or your wall (not from request wall) will go through, but only if you don't hit cancel.

There are many who have not updated, perhaps your friends who haven't Updated are who you are not getting gifts from? Or vice versa?

It will be a hard habit to break for those who have upgraded but if you continue to hit "cancel" successfully, then your friend will not receive anything. Not even one single gift. I think a lot of people have till to realise this and in he meantime, all our gift boxes are being starved. Agree and it has nothing to do with 50 limits or gift received counters. Neutral

The gravy train has derailed Sad

Last edited by gemfinder on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting quotes)
    Fozzie

Post  Fozzie Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:13 am

I am a bit confused, I have completed the UFO and Pirate ship and built the island however I have no new quests that the island refers to when I click on it. The only task I have is to find the book of monsters from the African room with the curse of the stone tongue. Will new quests appear after I have got the book of monsters or has my game gone t**s up?

Thanks in anticipation
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 am

Fozzie wrote:I am a bit confused, I have completed the UFO and Pirate ship and built the island however I have no new quests that the island refers to when I click on it. The only task I have is to find the book of monsters from the African room with the curse of the stone tongue. Will new quests appear after I have got the book of monsters or has my game gone t**s up?

Thanks in anticipation

the next quest is the book of eastern magic, wilo the wisp in the japanese garden which is where I'm stuck lol
    Fozzie

Post  Fozzie Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 am

Dazza JP wrote:
    Fozzie wrote:I am a bit confused, I have completed the UFO and Pirate ship and built the island however I have no new quests that the island refers to when I click on it. The only task I have is to find the book of monsters from the African room with the curse of the stone tongue. Will new quests appear after I have got the book of monsters or has my game gone t**s up?

Thanks in anticipation

the next quest is the book of eastern magic, wilo the wisp in the japanese garden which is where I'm stuck lol

Are they the quests that are linked to the island
    gemfinder
    gemfinder

Post  gemfinder Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:27 am

Fozzie wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:

Thanks in anticipation

Are they the quests that are linked to the island

Yes.

Seriously though, don't waste your time and diamonds on getting a phenomenon in a room then shutting down when item isn't found. Just keep exploring the fortune telling caravan. The books will drop sooner than you think! Smile
    Fozzie

Post  Fozzie Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:29 am

Cheers buddy, will keep going

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:32 am