MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Is there any way to get Golden Bombs other than buying with diamonds?

slfranci

Is there any way to get Golden Bombs other than buying with diamonds? Empty Is there any way to get Golden Bombs other than buying with diamonds?

Post  slfranci Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:17 pm

The Golden Bomb is the only tool I've never received through charging collections or as a mystery gift. Will I start receiving them occasionally as I reach a higher level in the game, or will they never be something I'll get just by playing the game? I'll buy a couple if that's the only way to get them, but before I do I wanted to make sure that I'm not wasting my diamonds.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Is there any way to get Golden Bombs other than buying with diamonds? Empty Re: Is there any way to get Golden Bombs other than buying with diamonds?

Post  Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:29 pm

slfranci wrote:The Golden Bomb is the only tool I've never received through charging collections or as a mystery gift. Will I start receiving them occasionally as I reach a higher level in the game, or will they never be something I'll get just by playing the game? I'll buy a couple if that's the only way to get them, but before I do I wanted to make sure that I'm not wasting my diamonds.

You can get them from collection 52, 53, 58, and 63.
    I have 4 and I never bought them using diamonds.
    slfranci

Is there any way to get Golden Bombs other than buying with diamonds? Empty Re: Is there any way to get Golden Bombs other than buying with diamonds?

Post  slfranci Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Thank you for the information. I saw that "bombs" were rewards for those collections, but wasn't sure if it was the same thing as the golden bombs. I don't know how long it will take me to get to completing and charging those collections, but hopefully it will be sometime soon!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:51 am