MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

eastern horoscope where and how to get

laurahmckinley

Friend Code : 82af81
    MM Name : Laura

eastern horoscope where and how to get Empty eastern horoscope where and how to get

Post  laurahmckinley Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi I am at level 80 and am expert 100% all unpaid rooms and some paid - all rooms open and at last working on expert on the last three- I do not show eastern horoscope anywhere I have 1,800,000 coins - everyone seems to have found it but me the same with the mermaids bath- they do not show up anywhere on my game? also no seahorses -- is it just my game or anyone else have these issues
    82af81
    engineer
    engineer

eastern horoscope where and how to get Empty Re: eastern horoscope where and how to get

Post  engineer Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:05 pm

laurahmckinley wrote:Hi I am at level 80 and am expert 100% all unpaid rooms and some paid - all rooms open and at last working on expert on the last three- I do not show eastern horoscope anywhere I have 1,800,000 coins - everyone seems to have found it but me the same with the mermaids bath- they do not show up anywhere on my game? also no seahorses -- is it just my game or anyone else have these issues
    82af81

I'm nowhere near level 80, so I don't know about when some items appear. But, I was just going to mention that you should try to trade with friends in order to get your missing items if you can't find them. I've had some pretty good success with offering trades with friends and completing collections that way.

For the seahorses, you should visit all your friends and look for things to banish around their manors. It may take you a little while to look, but don't hold your breath about them showing up on your page. You get the items that pop up when you banish things from your friends pages, in case anyone didn't know.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

eastern horoscope where and how to get Empty Re: eastern horoscope where and how to get

Post  Admin Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:13 pm

I also got my Eastern Horoscope from trading.

Just a neat trick - if you find a friend's manor that has the seahorse, you can go to a previous/next manor, then return and the seahorse(s) will be back. I used this trick when I was looking for specific Gypsies to banish.

By the way, since you're level 80, have you had any other quests that required gold coins since spending 99,900 on opening the Sakura Room?
    laurahmckinley

Friend Code : 82af81
    MM Name : Laura

Post  laurahmckinley Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:23 pm

no I have not needed coins for anything-- I do have a few friends I have found with seahorses and that is what I do go back and forth betwen their neighbor But I should have had some at my manor by now I would think- I am expert in that room and still no seahorses- I trade all the time and also banish everything--but still no eastern horoscope and I was curious why it nver showed up - i wonder how people got the seahorses to come to their manor( I have had some strange things with my game - even thought I upgraded on 2/15 I never received any of the valentine quests- and they never showed up at my manor- I also have never had the mermaid bath items show up-- I think my game my just be a little off..just my luck (talked to the tech team they said they were sorry but will fix the quest issues - I think it might be because I have the orig ipad- and some things might not have been configured for it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 am