Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Weakened Characters?

    Share

    trent.roman

    Posts : 17
    Points : 1607
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-08-09

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  trent.roman on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:52 pm

    Omg I'm still looking for a weakened dark knight 1/10. Brutal!!!

    Neodymm

    Posts : 52
    Points : 1745
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Age : 44
    Location : Florida, USA
    Friend Code : 97c262
    MM Name : Neodymm

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Neodymm on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:14 am

    Bells wrote:Looking for weaken savage pirate!! anybody?

    I'm friends with gem finder and Donna!

    Help, game name Bells

    I'm also looking for a weak savage pirate. If u find one, pls share the location :-)

    Hilly

    Posts : 20
    Points : 1607
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Location : UK
    MM Name : Hill

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Hilly on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:43 pm

    This is driving me nuts. A friend and I are trying to work as a pair and it's taking hours for me to see the changes to her manor monsters:( It's now 6 hours since we weakened our giant werewolves and I'm feeling awful about holding her up Sad so I've spent all afternoon trying to find them elsewhere but there don't seem to be any.

    trent.roman

    Posts : 17
    Points : 1607
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-08-09

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  trent.roman on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:46 pm

    Join the club...been looking for just one weakened dark knight at 1/10. Only need one and I can't find anything!! Searched every dam leader...finally found one but 4/10 and can't find again arrrrrrgh. Help meeeeeeee

    Hilly

    Posts : 20
    Points : 1607
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Location : UK
    MM Name : Hill

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Hilly on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:22 pm

    If I were running a course for game developers, I'd use this as an example of how not to do things Wink

    :::Stig:::

    Posts : 9
    Points : 1632
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-07-02
    Location : Michigan
    MM Name : Stig

    Weakened giant werewolf

    Post  :::Stig::: on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:39 am

    I have a weakened giant werewolf at 2/10. A friend couldn't see my previous weakened character, so I didn't put him to 1/10 hoping this time would work. Posting my friend code would do no good, so you can try this: I am friends with Selini, who is near the top of the leader board. I'll ask her to leave a post of mine on her wall so you can find me.

    Hope this works. (Hope Selini doesn't mind, too.) If anyone finds a path to another, please let me know. I could use one.

    Thanks,
    Stig

    Jade

    Posts : 34
    Points : 1641
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-07-27
    Location : KL, Malaysia
    Friend Code : 87293c
    MM Name : Jade

    Weakened Giant Werewolf

    Post  Jade on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:34 am

    Hi all,

    My giant werewolf is at 1/10. You can get to me via queen victoria if u we r not friends. Pls tell me if anybody else has it at 1/10.

    Happy hunting!!

    Jade

    Posts : 34
    Points : 1641
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-07-27
    Location : KL, Malaysia
    Friend Code : 87293c
    MM Name : Jade

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Jade on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:38 am

    Hilly wrote:This is driving me nuts. A friend and I are trying to work as a pair and it's taking hours for me to see the changes to her manor monsters:( It's now 6 hours since we weakened our giant werewolves and I'm feeling awful about holding her up Sad so I've spent all afternoon trying to find them elsewhere but there don't seem to be any.

    Hi Hill,

    Is your werewolf still at 1/10??? If so, tell me how I can get to u???

    Tq

    Koshka

    Posts : 5
    Points : 1592
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-04

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Koshka on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:12 am

    Evilmoo wrote:I have a 1/10 dark knight :-)

    My code is 9b59c0

    Moo :-)

    Hi evilmoo,
    Are u friends w anyone on the leader board? I'm looking for the dark knight too

    Hilly

    Posts : 20
    Points : 1607
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Location : UK
    MM Name : Hill

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Hilly on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:03 am

    Jade wrote:
    Hilly wrote:This is driving me nuts. A friend and I are trying to work as a pair and it's taking hours for me to see the changes to her manor monsters:( It's now 6 hours since we weakened our giant werewolves and I'm feeling awful about holding her up Sad so I've spent all afternoon trying to find them elsewhere but there don't seem to be any.

    Hi Hill,

    Is your werewolf still at 1/10??? If so, tell me how I can get to u???

    Tq

    This is just a big disaster Sad My giant werewolf disappeared when the next monster came up (savage pirate) even though I didn't banish him. Up until now, banishing on other manors has kept the lower monster on mine. Looks like we're going to have to save our last banish for our own monster if we buddy up to make sure that it's still there until everyone has only one banish to go Sad If we're not friends but working through mutual friends, that means coordinating through the third parties or via this forum Sad

    Jade

    Posts : 34
    Points : 1641
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-07-27
    Location : KL, Malaysia
    Friend Code : 87293c
    MM Name : Jade

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Jade on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:21 am

    Hilly wrote:

    This is just a big disaster Sad My giant werewolf disappeared when the next monster came up (savage pirate) even though I didn't banish him. Up until now, banishing on other manors has kept the lower monster on mine. Looks like we're going to have to save our last banish for our own monster if we buddy up to make sure that it's still there until everyone has only one banish to go Sad If we're not friends but working through mutual friends, that means coordinating through the third parties or via this forum Sad

    Hi,

    That's ok... Got to stig for d werewolf... I guess my suspicion is correct then... I was saving my sly homunculus for a friend too... Had him weakened to 1/10... When I completed my quest, d one on my manor also disappears!!

    Anyway, a friend has been searching for savage pirate forever, are u linked to any top players?? I'll get her to contact u if u dont mind ;-)

    singer548

    Posts : 1
    Points : 1608
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-07-16

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  singer548 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:28 pm

    Hope this helps...after hours and hours of searching...here is what I found

    Hello - I found a weak swamp monster under top players - under monster hunters... go to Tina (around 141) then go to her wall and choose player alien - he has a swamp monster at 1/10.

    also for a weak pirate go top players- under monster hunters - to to Katya (around 135)...she has a weak one around 3/10

    Thanks to our top players since we can't add friends....

    Neodymm

    Posts : 52
    Points : 1745
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Age : 44
    Location : Florida, USA
    Friend Code : 97c262
    MM Name : Neodymm

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Neodymm on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:37 pm

    Jade wrote:
    Hilly wrote:

    This is just a big disaster Sad My giant werewolf disappeared when the next monster came up (savage pirate) even though I didn't banish him. Up until now, banishing on other manors has kept the lower monster on mine. Looks like we're going to have to save our last banish for our own monster if we buddy up to make sure that it's still there until everyone has only one banish to go Sad If we're not friends but working through mutual friends, that means coordinating through the third parties or via this forum Sad

    Hi,

    That's ok... Got to stig for d werewolf... I guess my suspicion is correct then... I was saving my sly homunculus for a friend too... Had him weakened to 1/10... When I completed my quest, d one on my manor also disappears!!

    Anyway, a friend has been searching for savage pirate forever, are u linked to any top players?? I'll get her to contact u if u dont mind ;-)

    I think this is the closest I've gotten to finding a weak savage pirate...but yet I am still so far away! LOL

    Hilly, please let me or Jade know how we can get to you, if it's possible. TYVM!!

    Neodymm

    Posts : 52
    Points : 1745
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Age : 44
    Location : Florida, USA
    Friend Code : 97c262
    MM Name : Neodymm

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Neodymm on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:33 pm

    singer548 wrote:Hope this helps...after hours and hours of searching...here is what I found

    Hello - I found a weak swamp monster under top players - under monster hunters... go to Tina (around 141) then go to her wall and choose player alien - he has a swamp monster at 1/10.

    also for a weak pirate go top players- under monster hunters - to to Katya (around 135)...she has a weak one around 3/10

    Thanks to our top players since we can't add friends....

    Tyvm for this post. I was able to find weak pirate on Katya's manor, but I can't see the swamp monster on Tina > Alien's manor :-( weird.

    So, now I'm searching for weak swamp monsters. Hope I can find one before my turtle expires :-)

    Koshka

    Posts : 5
    Points : 1592
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-04

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Koshka on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:00 pm

    Trying to find dark knight at 1/10 too...
    I have dark knight and phantom knight at 1/10 in my manor. Am friends w reborn who is currently no 65 on weekly monster leader board. Just left a MSG on her wall. If anyone know of weakened dark knights though, please hollar... bounce

    Neodymm

    Posts : 52
    Points : 1745
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Age : 44
    Location : Florida, USA
    Friend Code : 97c262
    MM Name : Neodymm

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Neodymm on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 pm

    Koshka wrote:Trying to find dark knight at 1/10 too...
    I have dark knight and phantom knight at 1/10 in my manor. Am friends w reborn who is currently no 65 on weekly monster leader board. Just left a MSG on her wall. If anyone know of weakened dark knights though, please hollar... bounce

    Koshka, I am also looking for dark knight. I don't have enough pumpkins to weaken mine though, trying to find pumpkins. :-(

    I am also friends with reborn and posted on her wall. What room drops pumpkins the most, if any?

    Koshka

    Posts : 5
    Points : 1592
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-04

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Koshka on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:13 pm

    Neodymm wrote:
    Koshka wrote:Trying to find dark knight at 1/10 too...
    I have dark knight and phantom knight at 1/10 in my manor. Am friends w reborn who is currently no 65 on weekly monster leader board. Just left a MSG on her wall. If anyone know of weakened dark knights though, please hollar... bounce

    Koshka, I am also looking for dark knight. I don't have enough pumpkins to weaken mine though, trying to find pumpkins. :-(

    I am also friends with reborn and posted on her wall. What room drops pumpkins the most, if any?

    I've gotten the pumpkins in the bedroom and fortune telling room, but thinking it may just be random...

    Neodymm

    Posts : 52
    Points : 1745
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Age : 44
    Location : Florida, USA
    Friend Code : 97c262
    MM Name : Neodymm

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Neodymm on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:29 am

    Koshka wrote:
    Neodymm wrote:
    Koshka wrote:Trying to find dark knight at 1/10 too...
    I have dark knight and phantom knight at 1/10 in my manor. Am friends w reborn who is currently no 65 on weekly monster leader board. Just left a MSG on her wall. If anyone know of weakened dark knights though, please hollar... bounce

    Koshka, I am also looking for dark knight. I don't have enough pumpkins to weaken mine though, trying to find pumpkins. :-(

    I am also friends with reborn and posted on her wall. What room drops pumpkins the most, if any?

    I've gotten the pumpkins in the bedroom and fortune telling room, but thinking it may just be random...

    Just sent you PM, Koshka. :-)

    I've not been as successful in finding pumpkins, but have gotten Olympic snatchin weapons :-) lol

    trent.roman

    Posts : 17
    Points : 1607
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-08-09

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  trent.roman on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:58 am

    Omg Ty koshka!! Finally got dark knight. Yipeeeee

    Koshka

    Posts : 5
    Points : 1592
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-04

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Koshka on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:03 am

    trent.roman wrote:Omg Ty koshka!! Finally got dark knight. Yipeeeee

    Glad to hear you finally got was able to finish the quest Very Happy

    Torynn

    Posts : 37
    Points : 1684
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-06-15

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Torynn on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:04 am

    Wonderwoman118 wrote:Has anybody got a weakened ancient skeleton please ?? :-)
    I'm looking for one too, if anyone has seen one.

    lozzie

    Posts : 3
    Points : 1660
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  lozzie on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:08 pm

    I have a weakened ancient skeleton at 1/10 but I need another to use for myself. My screen name is Lozzie but I can't see my friend code anymore, I will post on reborns wall now since she is easy to find Smile

    LorianLost

    Posts : 7
    Points : 1587
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-13
    Location : Ontario, Canada
    MM Name : LorianLost

    Weakened sly homunculus

    Post  LorianLost on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:22 pm

    Now searching rather desperately (and ineffectively Smile ) for a weakened Dark Knight. Have some pumpkins to throw and no one to throw em at! If anyone knows where I can find one, please let me know? Thanks!!


    Last edited by LorianLost on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new monster to hunt)

    Torynn

    Posts : 37
    Points : 1684
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-06-15

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Torynn on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:38 am

    lozzie wrote:I have a weakened ancient skeleton at 1/10 but I need another to use for myself. My screen name is Lozzie but I can't see my friend code anymore, I will post on reborns wall now since she is easy to find Smile

    Ty Lozzie, I used urs but I didn't do the final one....the one on my manner is down to 1/10....but if I banish the final one on your manner, to finish my quest will my 1/10 disappear? How does this work....
    To find me...I am a friend of caz, she is ranked # 7 on the monster hunters, my MM name is mom✨
    I posted on her wall
    I'll wait to banish that last one until u tell me what to do.!

    lozzie

    Posts : 3
    Points : 1660
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  lozzie on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:01 am

    Yours was only showing at 7/10 for me Sad I banished anyway then when I went back to mine my skeleton had restored? So many bugs in this game!! I got sick of it and banished to finish the quest, cost me a stupid amount of energy Evil or Very Mad

    Sponsored content

    Re: Weakened Characters?

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:06 am


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:06 am