MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Finding Friends Codes

LyraSilvertongue
    LyraSilvertongue

Friend Code : 901a72
    MM Name : Lyra

Finding Friends Codes Empty Finding Friends Codes

Post  LyraSilvertongue Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Is it possible to see other peoples friends codes anywhere? For instance, if I have a MM friend and see they have a really social friend that I would like to also be friends with , can I find their friend code anywhere? Is there another way to invite them to be friends? I love having friends who like a bit of banter every now and then cheers

Sorry , newbie mistake, I posted in the wrong Forum and do t know how to move it. Sorry Admin Embarassed
    engineer
    engineer

Finding Friends Codes Empty Re: Finding Friends Codes

Post  engineer Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:55 pm

LyraSilvertongue wrote:Is it possible to see other peoples friends codes anywhere? For instance, if I have a MM friend and see they have a really social friend that I would like to also be friends with , can I find their friend code anywhere? Is there another way to invite them to be friends? I love having friends who like a bit of banter every now and then cheers

Sorry , newbie mistake, I posted in the wrong Forum and do t know how to move it. Sorry Admin Embarassed
    Nope, you can't find anyone's code unless they give it to you. In fact, GI actually makes it difficult for the person to give you the code, as you're not allowed to post it on the wall in the game. Instead, you're supposed to go through Facebook and post it there. It's a giant pain in the butt sometimes!

Some people will put their codes in their names, however, so keep an eye out for those Smile
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:12 pm

I've had friends ask their mutual friend to ask for the code and they get it that way. There are ways around GI not letting us post our code directly in the game. I've seen it as part of someone's name, listed with space between each character, and even posted backwards!

Also, check to see if that person is a member here. If they are, you might be able to see their code if it is in their profile. If it isn't listed you can send them a private message (PM) and ask if they want to be friends. Some don't post their code because they are at their personal friend quota at the moment.

Mutual friendships are always good. Several friendships sparked on the wall have expanded in the chat room on MMUFF.

To send a PM, click on the individual's name and then select "send a PM.".

Hope you can link up with that person! Very Happy
    LyraSilvertongue
    LyraSilvertongue

Friend Code : 901a72
    MM Name : Lyra

Post  LyraSilvertongue Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:33 pm

thanks guys it's great to be able to get help when you need it sunny
    jami.p

Post  jami.p Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:08 pm

How do I find my code? The only one I see, expires in 3 days.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 am