Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

Miso soup quest

Mogul

Miso soup quest

Post  Mogul on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Help

I am trying to complete the 25miso soup quest. I have visited the sakura room over 20 times and not a single one has dropped. Is there is a sequence I am supposed to follow? I am running a turtle and an artificat.

Thanks

gemfinder

Re: Miso soup quest

Post  gemfinder on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Same for me (but worse) in oceanic looking for trex fillets. Found 6 straight away then nothing at expert level with cornucopia and turtle in about 35 consecutive explorations.

It's the luck of the draw. I'm nearly there but through trading and it's taken nearly a week. They just don't drop for some Sad

Mogul

Post  Mogul on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:50 pm

gemfinder wrote:Same for me (but worse) in oceanic looking for trex fillets. Found 6 straight away then nothing at expert level with cornucopia and turtle in about 35 consecutive explorations.

It's the luck of the draw. I'm nearly there but through trading and it's taken nearly a week. They just don't drop for some Sad

Fillets were dropping 2 at a time tonight. 20 dropped in less than a hour. Will try Sakura in a couple of days when I can find some more seeds to open room

engineer

Post  engineer on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:08 am

gemfinder wrote:Same for me (but worse) in oceanic looking for trex fillets. Found 6 straight away then nothing at expert level with cornucopia and turtle in about 35 consecutive explorations.

They also drop in the hunting room, so I recommend you explore that instead of the Oceanic room. It's less energy and you don't have to pay golden corals!

hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Post  hawkeyegirl on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:38 am

As soon as I got my 25 miso soups, they started dropping 2 at a time in the Sakura room, LOL.

I can't get a TRex fillet to drop for the life of me, though. I think I've traded for every one that I have.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:15 am

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:15 am