A few I thought of:
01. More items to be purchased with coins (currently bankers are kinda screwed over)
02. Diamond rewards for completing quests, achievements, and helping friends.
03. Purchase diamonds using coins
04. Higher reputation levels (many appear to stop tipping after maxing out at 51)
05. A clear definition on which Apple policy caused this change
06. A way to search/sort friends (anyone that has a lot knows how tedious it can be finding a specific friend)
07. To be able to sell back extra items used during events and opening rooms
08. Ability to gift ANY item
These are just ideas and can be voted down or up depending on group opinion.
*************************EDIT FROM THREAD**********************
09. Beta test updates more before releasing and causing mass havok. (Crashes are unacceptable)
10. Some way to add friends within Apple policy.
11. Remove "Gift sent" popup after sending mystery gifts.
12. Fix "thank you" bug for mystery gifts.
13. Removing friends from your list once they've been asked and eliminating the "You've already asked this friend today" popup.
14. Go back to the full tapping area--ie. not having to tap only on the "Take" button for gifts
15. Eliminate causes of crashing, lost internet connection while gifting and scrolling through collections
16. More consistent presence of snatchins, ninjas, and monsters so you don't have to search through 200 manors in order to find one Blackbeard...
17. A return of multi-gifting, or some level of limited form
18. The purchase of the enhanced pointer with coins
19. Fix the "thank" function when receiving gifts, it now takes much too long and stalls
20. I have not been able to claim a single "reward" from this or the last "event" because the game freezes at the moment I press "reward"
21. Raise the amount of gifts that can be sent per day (I think it should be unlimited.
22. Eliminate the entry items for rooms (or at least reduce them, purchase with coins etc)
23. Recogonize existing items for new quests.
24. Ability to stack charms (within reason)
25. diamonds could drop randomly from trades with roamers or room searches
26. random daily sign in bonus of coins, diamonds, charms, chests, tools, etc.
27. bonus for visiting more than 50 friends per day...why even limit this? If you want to take time to visit all 500+ of your friends, so be it!
28. higher drop rates on things like oil cans, trex filets...the things that seem like you can never get to drop
29. friend list has occupation indicated(banker, scientist, explorer), could just be color coded or a symbol
30. Go to box for collection number or search for collection item
31. check box to accept all gifts received at once, another check box to thank senders all at once.
32. days since played on friend info in the friend list. I'd really like to be able to clean up my friend list from those that played once and never logged back in
33. favorite friends list
34. send gifts to all friends at once...Example - choose flaming skull and send to all friends at one time with a checkbox, why do we have to click on each friend individually when we want to send everyone the same thing that day
35. Ability to send an "add as friend request" from a player's manor.
Last edited by Couffer on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total