MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Weakened Vicious Zombie

DanW77
    DanW77

MM Name : DanW

Weakened Vicious Zombie Empty Weakened Vicious Zombie

Post  DanW77 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:38 am

I have been looking for weeks a weakend Zombie...does anyone know where one is and a route to get to it. As a side note I have weakened the one in my room to one. Feel free to use, you can find me on the leader board at around 157... DanW
    DanW77
    DanW77

Weakened Vicious Zombie Empty Re: Weakened Vicious Zombie

Post  DanW77 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:13 pm

I also have weakened the Dark Adept, Priestess of Chaos and Phantm Knight....happy hunting cheers cheers
    Shells ipad 3
    Shells ipad 3

Friend Code : Pls As

Post  Shells ipad 3 Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:06 pm

DanW77 wrote:I have been looking for weeks a weakend Zombie...does anyone know where one is and a route to get to it. As a side note I have weakened the one in my room to one. Feel free to use, you can find me on the leader board at around 157... DanW

Have you updated yet? I have one, and so does someone on my wall... But we're not updated...,
    DanW77
    DanW77

Post  DanW77 Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Shells iPad 3 wrote:
    DanW77 wrote:I have been looking for weeks a weakend Zombie...does anyone know where one is and a route to get to it. As a side note I have weakened the one in my room to one. Feel free to use, you can find me on the leader board at around 157... DanW

Have you updated yet? I have one, and so does someone on my wall... But we're not updated...,

Yes I have...will you let me know when you do?
    Shells ipad 3
    Shells ipad 3

Friend Code : Pls As

Post  Shells ipad 3 Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 pm

DanW77 wrote:
    Shells iPad 3 wrote:

Yes I have...will you let me know when you do?

Yes of course. Will do.
    Sharbee

Post  Sharbee Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:18 am

I'm still searching this time round. if anyone comes across one, pls let me know. I have one in my manor but he's full strength at the moment as I have a serious shortage of axes to whack him with. Thanks.
    DanW77
    DanW77

Post  DanW77 Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:00 pm

OK I have weakend mine down to 1 so please feel free to use it. You can find me on the leader board around 155 or so DanW. Please still help me find one I can use. Thanks!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:34 pm

DanW77 wrote:OK I have weakend mine down to 1 so please feel free to use it. You can find me on the leader board around 155 or so DanW. Please still help me find one I can use. Thanks!

Sorry, Dan, weakened monsters seem to be a thing of the past. With this last update GI took away the ability to help our friends by weakening our monsters for them. I just checked your manor and other than the usual roamers, I only see a snooty suucubus. Mad

Personally, I think this atrocious and that GI is either really trying to get people to buy the ridiculous amount of diamonds needed to Buy the weapons to eliminate many of the monsters.....cost? -----hundreds of real-life $$.

Or, perhaps, they are trying to stretch out the full moon quests, so that people have to carry them over to the next full moon.

We do all seem to be an eager bunch and try to finish quests as fast as we can and then complain there are no quests. lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:49 am