Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    No more MM Facebook page?

    Panda5510
    Panda5510

    Posts : 1
    Points : 2556
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-22
    Location : Arizona
    MM Name : Panda5510

    No more MM Facebook page?  Empty No more MM Facebook page?

    Post  Panda5510 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:44 am

    I clicked on the ?? Button in the game, and instead of being routed to the Facebook MM page, it sent me directly to the iTunes/app store. Is this just an anomaly for me, or is this happening to everyone? Did they take away our forum on FB due to the commenting? Interesting. No
    EsmereldaF
    EsmereldaF

    Posts : 11
    Points : 2732
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-03-30
    Age : 65
    Location : Ohio
    Friend Code : 536cb4
    MM Name : Esmerelda k

    No more MM Facebook page?  Empty Re: No more MM Facebook page?

    Post  EsmereldaF on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:00 am

    Panda5510 wrote:I clicked on the ?? Button in the game, and instead of being routed to the Facebook MM page, it sent me directly to the iTunes/app store. Is this just an anomaly for me, or is this happening to everyone? Did they take away our forum on FB due to the commenting? Interesting. No

    Same for me since about 12 hours ago!
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

    Posts : 302
    Points : 3061
    Reputation : 53
    Join date : 2012-06-18
    Location : Singapore
    MM Name : Pauline

    No more MM Facebook page?  Empty Re: No more MM Facebook page?

    Post  paulinelhg on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:44 am

    https://m.facebook.com/MManorHD?id=346951158654355&_rdr

    You can click on the link to go to mystery manor hidden adventure face book page

    Cajamina
    Cajamina

    Posts : 37
    Points : 2640
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-07-06
    Location : Germany
    Friend Code : 9f1147
    MM Name : Cajamina

    No more MM Facebook page?  Empty Re: No more MM Facebook page?

    Post  Cajamina on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:17 am

    paulinelhg wrote:https://m.facebook.com/MManorHD?id=346951158654355&_rdr

    You can click on the link to go to mystery manor hidden adventure face book page


    But I can't see any comments from the community. confused
    WaccaWacca!
    WaccaWacca!

    Posts : 42
    Points : 2643
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-07-23
    Location : Wisconsin
    Friend Code : e31e3e
    MM Name : WaccaWacca

    No more MM Facebook page?  Empty Re: No more MM Facebook page?

    Post  WaccaWacca! on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:30 am

    Cajamina wrote:
    paulinelhg wrote:https://m.facebook.com/MManorHD?id=346951158654355&_rdr

    You can click on the link to go to mystery manor hidden adventure face book page


    But I can't see any comments from the community. confused

    If you don't go thru the Facebook AP - but use your browser and go to https://www.facebook.com/MManorHD - you should get there with comments and all.
    avatar
    Ms scarlet

    Posts : 13
    Points : 2612
    Reputation : 30
    Join date : 2012-08-05

    No more MM Facebook page?  Empty Re: No more MM Facebook page?

    Post  Ms scarlet on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:06 pm


    I as online in the FB when it happened. The redirection occurred moments after Cindi Combs from Pro boards went there and posted a request for them to remove our ability to post on FB to silence any criticism since it was not good for their Company. I wish I had copied it!!! Smacking myself for that...lol.

    If you go there it looks like a crazy rant of me with myself...lol...she has deleted all her posts! She told them if players wanted info they could go to MMUFF, Pro boards etc .....couldn't believe anyone would request to be censored Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    Ruthmmforum

    Posts : 37
    Points : 2714
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    No more MM Facebook page?  Empty Re: No more MM Facebook page?

    Post  Ruthmmforum on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:33 pm

    I would like all three of the individuals who consider themselves REPS to comment.
    Cajamina
    Cajamina

    Posts : 37
    Points : 2640
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-07-06
    Location : Germany
    Friend Code : 9f1147
    MM Name : Cajamina

    No more MM Facebook page?  Empty Re: No more MM Facebook page?

    Post  Cajamina on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:40 pm

    WaccaWacca! wrote:
    Cajamina wrote:
    paulinelhg wrote:https://m.facebook.com/MManorHD?id=346951158654355&_rdr

    You can click on the link to go to mystery manor hidden adventure face book page


    But I can't see any comments from the community. confused

    If you don't go thru the Facebook AP - but use your browser and go to https://www.facebook.com/MManorHD - you should get there with comments and all.

    Thank you. This works.
    avatar
    Dannysnanny

    Posts : 1
    Points : 2553
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-22

    No more MM Facebook page?  Empty Re: No more MM Facebook page?

    Post  Dannysnanny on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:24 pm

    I think they have redirected to the app page instead of Facebook because they don't want the new people to easily access all the comments that have been made about the game since the last update. And as far as the new update that is supposed to come out next month....I'm sure not going to be the first!

    Sponsored content

    No more MM Facebook page?  Empty Re: No more MM Facebook page?

    Post  Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:33 pm