MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Locked friend in a room of my manor

Martino
    Martino

Friend Code : 170526
    MM Name : Martino

Locked friend in a room of my manor Empty Locked friend in a room of my manor

Post  Martino Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Today i saw a friend locked up in my room.
    Will my friend notice this and also if i rescue my friend?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Locked friend in a room of my manor Empty Re: Locked friend in a room of my manor

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:54 pm

No, only you see that. Once you free that friend, he becomes a helper.
    Martino
    Martino

Friend Code : 170526
    MM Name : Martino

Locked friend in a room of my manor Empty Rescued helper in stead of removed (inactive) friend

Post  Martino Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Thanx, indeed, this way you can activate new helpers.
    This was after I removed some inactive friends which lead to a (temporary!) decline in my helpers.
    I got also better helpers back (who are really my best MM-friends) so I advice this to you all too.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Locked friend in a room of my manor Empty Re: Locked friend in a room of my manor

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:49 pm

That's brilliant. I was just about to ask what were to happen if we were to remove friends who are helpers. It helps a lot to have good helpers who level up quickly.

Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:58 pm

I was kind of wondering about this. I have at least 2 friends that don't seem to be active anymore (when I visit them, their stats all seem to be the same each time) and have been debating deleting them. They are also helpers.

I don't have many friends yet (I've been picking and choosing) so deleting is a big thing.
    Jillllll
    Jillllll

MM Name : Jill

Post  Jillllll Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:55 pm

So if I delete some friends that are currently my helpers, new friends will show up as locked in a room and I can activate them? Is there any way to choose who can be my new helper? I'm going to do this right now since I also have a few friends that don't seem too active and are at a low level.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 pm

I dont think there is any way to pick.

Maybe it is the 'next' friend in your friend list? Or possible the next friend that you add, or adds you.

If you try it, let us know! Very Happy
    (Oh, I sent you a coconut!)

(And I just realized Martino is my friend too!)
    Jillllll
    Jillllll

MM Name : Jill

Post  Jillllll Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Okay I just deleted three friends that were helpers, and the game is adding new helpers in the order in which they appear when visiting friends - so, when I visit Friend1, and I click the next Friend2 in the bottom right, then Friend3 in the bottom right, etc.

This order is different from my actual Friend list when I tap the "Friends" icon.

I hope that makes sense!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:03 am

Jillllll wrote:Okay I just deleted three friends that were helpers, and the game is adding new helpers in the order in which they appear when visiting friends - so, when I visit Friend1, and I click the next Friend2 in the bottom right, then Friend3 in the bottom right, etc.

This order is different from my actual Friend list when I tap the "Friends" icon.

I hope that makes sense!

Yes it does!

Thanks for the information. I'll be removing a few friends who have stopped playing. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:49 am