MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Help! Can't charge collections

snow65

Help!  Can't charge collections Empty Help! Can't charge collections

Post  snow65 Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:03 am

I love this game but I am having a problem. I cannot charge collection. It sticks on the gold dust and then the app crashes. I am on the original iPad. I have read through the posts here. Hard restart nor going through the rooms to the collections works. I contacted technical support and no answer. Please help! I will be so grateful. Thank you.
    •Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•

Friend Code : QuitMM
    MM Name : •Vicki•

Help!  Can't charge collections Empty Re: Help! Can't charge collections

Post  •Vicki bans GI• Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:21 am

I don't know if this will work, but it's worth a try. You know when you do a hard restart and you tap the minus sign on MM to close it, try closing all the other apps that are running by tapping on their minus signs. That way MM would end up being the only app running, giving it the full resources of your iPad.

If you do this, I suggest restarting your iPad when you are through playing MM to ensure that your other apps are able to run like they should, such as your email.
    snow65

Post  snow65 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Thanks Complexity2. I have tried this too with no luck. I was excited that there was a new upgrade today, but unfortunately, I still cannot charge Sad
    SJ
    SJ

Post  SJ Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:38 am

Sorry snow but it's an ongoing issue for iPad one users. The simple answer is that the game requires more RAM than the iPad one has. End of.

My iPad one can't charge collections, has random crashes, is a general slow nightmare, my new iPad just flies along.

There's a couple of things that will help a tiny bit, but don't expect miracles.

Complexity is right, close all other apps.
    (Anyone who doesn't know how....double tap the home button, hold your finger on one of the running apps until they all start to wiggle, then close all but MM with the little minus sign).

Go into your settings and delete your safari cookies and history. Helps a little.

And the one that helps the most? Turn your iPad off overnight. Power off. When you start up in the morning you will find it far better behaved. The only way I can charge is to first thing in the morning, go into the manor, DON'T open your wall/gifts, go straight to collections and charge.

When it charges, don't be tempted to charge again until the animation has completely stopped and the snatchins start moving around the manor again, if you touch it you'll overload the memory.

I find I can get 5-10 charges, then when it starts crashing again I have to wait until the next morning.

Best thing you can do, get the new iPad Sad
    snow65

Post  snow65 Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Thanks for all of your tips. I have searched all through this website for solutions and none of them work. I am happy to report though that one of my mystery manor has helped! In case anyone else is having this problem, shut down all of your apps including mm. Turn off your wi-fi connection. Do a hard restart. You can then charge 2 items, then it crashes. But if you restart the game, it continues to work. The key is to turn off your wi-fi connection.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:39 am