Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

Can't run Tryst Flower artifact and any charm related to energy restoration together

brenda(Doglover)

MM Name : brenda

Can't run Tryst Flower artifact and any charm related to energy restoration together

Post  brenda(Doglover) on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:50 pm

I noticed tonight that after I charged the Tryst Flower artifact to complete the related quest, I was unable to charge the Flowers of Passion artifact an hour or so later and was given the message that I was already running a charm of that type. I double checked to make sure and realized that it was referencing the Tryst Flower artifact (which is strength restoration, not energy). I tried to run a copper Phoenix to see what that would do and I got the same message saying I was already running a charm of that sort. I've sent in a ticket to GI. Someone check on me in a few days because I'm going to hold my breath.....

April 11

Friend Code : F19b16
    MM Name : April

Re: Can't run Tryst Flower artifact and any charm related to energy restoration together

Post  April 11 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:06 pm

I actually had a similar experience with the game torch. I could not run the copper phoenix, but I couldl run the gold Phoenix

Last edited by April 11 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)

brenda(Doglover)

MM Name : brenda

Re: Can't run Tryst Flower artifact and any charm related to energy restoration together

Post  brenda(Doglover) on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Did you email support? I sent them an email and waited 4 days while they "looked into it" and got a response today with them wanting my UDID. Why they need that is beyond me. Makes me crazy.

April 11

Friend Code : F19b16
    MM Name : April

Post  April 11 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:48 pm

I had an issue I emailed support for a month ago. Same answer. I decided it wasn't worth the time or trouble, but at least the problem was brought to their attention

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:56 am

Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:56 am