MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Visiting Friends

Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

Visiting Friends Empty Visiting Friends

Post  Samc147 Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:30 am

When i had the ipad one it was near impossible to visit friends, i upgraded to the ipad 3, and it was perfect, since the new update, i can visit friends but it is so slow, does anyone know why it is so slow? it takes me around 2 hours to do my daily visits?
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Visiting Friends Empty Re: Visiting Friends

Post  LaVentosa Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:45 am

Samc147 wrote:When i had the ipad one it was near impossible to visit friends, i upgraded to the ipad 3, and it was perfect, since the new update, i can visit friends but it is so slow, does anyone know why it is so slow? it takes me around 2 hours to do my daily visits?
    It seems that Ipad1 users cannot visit friends at all after the last update, a lot of Ipad 2 users have a "no server response" message when trying to visit or getting visited, and most players have that _really_ slow connection to their friends no matter the quality of internet connection, me included.
    Catie12

Friend Code : 713eae
    MM Name : Moondancer

Visiting Friends Empty visiting friends

Post  Catie12 Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:38 am

I am also an IPAD 2 user and I have many friends I am now unable to visit; I also get lots of no server response messages and my game crashes at times when I try to visit friends. Yes, visiting friends is now very slow.
    Is the only fix purchasing an IPAD 3???? This is ridiculous; every single update brings new problems. This game has become extremely frustrating. Maybe time to quit.
    Does anyone with tech support listen or even care about all the problems we are having??????

Post  Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:44 pm

I think it is a conspiracy between GI and Apple to sell more ipad3:)

I'm sure another update is right around the corner considering we have all these new collections and no way to get the items.........
    JazzLamb

Post  JazzLamb Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:25 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:I think it is a conspiracy between GI and Apple to sell more ipad3:)

I'm sure another update is right around the corner considering we have all these new collections and no way to get the items.........

I am on my iPad 3. Very slow to visit friends, sometimes 90 seconds. Yesterday, I had 3 friends that when I tried visiting, I got "no server response". Today, I can slowly, slowly visit those 3, but have gotten same response to 2 other friends. Going through the battery and iPad is so hot that it's almost burning my hands. What a Face
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Yes, every remember when version 1.6 was released? It was sooo buggy! Then GI released 1.6.1 which fixed most of the bigger issues and everyone was happy again.

I'm sure there is an update soon to address the most serious issues.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:19 am

yes, I realized the same - I could bake eggs on my Ipad (didn't try using it in the kitchen yet Razz )
    and it just sort of *sucks* the batteries since the last update. Because of that I always close the app completely after playing now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 pm