MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 17 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:22 am

Yes!!!
    Enough with staying in your comfort zone. Nothing ever happens to those who take care, we take charge! Smile
    Carriejh77
    Carriejh77

Friend Code : Ask!
    MM Name : Carriejh77

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 17 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Carriejh77 Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:29 am

That Island Quest post is freaking phenomenal! You have out done yourself my friend! How have you been? Very Happy
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:32 am

I have to change something now, I assumed the next quest and I was wrong. Just cleared it. So I will edit Smile
    I'm good, loopy from meds. Lol!

When do I see you on this side?
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 17 Empty ROOM 18 - THE LOST ISLAND

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:40 am

PLEASE NOTE OF CHANGES MADE

QueenVictoria wrote:ISLAND PHOTO QUESTS

ORDER OF QUESTS & HOW TO MORE EFFICIENTLY CLEAR THEM
    Now my mistake is I didn't think to write this down so this is from sheer memory. If I miss something, it might be too easy to clear to even remember. So these are only the quests that bring some sort of pain! Smile

1. Pot of Gold 
    - will drop right away coz this is a money making pot for GI so, of course, no grief for this.

2. 150 runestones 
    - best to banish Old Gypsy Woman or Baron rather than regular gypsies. Takes only 3 tries with a turtle running (well not running but...)

3. 5 Magic Books 
    - will drop out of fortune telling room & library; 
    - or swapping the same item with a friend works faster if both of you are on the same quests. If not, the person not yet at this stage may take an IOU or continue with the trade but should keep the item in their gift box until he or she gets to this quest.

3. Brig sets 
    - charge each set once. Trade for the items or explore Brig.  
    - each item drops by level. Meaning, 1st item of each set will be spewed at Novice level & 5th item of the set, at Expert level.  Therefore, if you're only at Novice, don't expect to finish these quests quickly by exploring. Either trade for them, or pray for patience.
    - what's a fair trade offer for these? I would say, the Festive Masquerade items because they can no longer be acquired by high-level players & low-level players had an equal chance to have an abundance during the Independence Day event.
    NOTE: by this time the pieces of the island photo will appear but the quest on how to find them won't. You may ignore unless you get overly excited & plan to simply buy the pieces with diamonds.

4. Island Photo pieces
    - much like building the UFO & Brig.  Request for assembly items to piece the photo together from all your friends.  
    - please note of the level requirement for the items which is shown at the top of the pop-up box when you 'Ask a Friend'.

5. Banish Snatchin Seafarer
    - meet the twin of Mr. Blackbeard.  Evidence#1 that GI ran out of ideas, or had to hurry up releasing this update from all our whining on FB that we had no quests. LOL! 
    - as mentioned in an earlier post which I hope you heeded, you should have saved your maps for trading with the Seafarer.  Anything you found earlier will not be counted to the 5 sets required to clear this quest.  But will still count to the 9 required to complete the News announcement found on the right side.
    - soon as you clear this quest, Seafarer will leave your manor.  If you still need him, you have to find a friend that has him as a roamer.
    - items easily drop like pirates, if you're using a turtle.

6. Explore Island
    - since you have been banishing the Seafarer earlier, you will have enough keys to explore.
    - no requirement to find anything.

7.a. Adventures of a Castaway & Secretive Island sets
    - one by one, each item will be required by exploring rooms which most of the time requires a phenomenon.
    - so you don't have to keep setting your manor up again & again for a phenomenon, don't clear rooms with phenomena if the quest does not call for that room to be explored. This way, you're always set up for any quest requiring a phenomenon.
    - when I say 'set-up for a phenomenon' please refer to an earlier post on 'Finding the Corset, Neptune & Emerald'.  Assuming you don't want to spend diamonds for any summons.
    - good thing though is, soon as you have the right phenomenon in the right room, the item surely drops, so no need to close MM app to retain phenomenon.  Please know that I use a turtle 100% of the time so this is the only point of view I know.

7.b. Punishment Quests
    - simultaneous with finding the new collection items, are quests which I honestly, truly & without a doubt believe GI put in as disciplinary action for all our 'crimes'! Smile
    - CJ asked earlier if the unupdated ones might be demoted to level 50. I think your rumor was skewed. The updated ones are feeling like level 50s with these. Evidence#2 that GI ran out of ideas.
    - I haven't cleared a lot but so far I have had:
         i  ) 25 tyrannosaurus fillets, 25 tiramisus & 25 miso soups
         ii ) 25 drunken joe whiskeys
         iii) 25 dauphin cognacs 
         iv) 25 mermaid vodka
    v) 25 sea breeze port wine
    vi) 25 Benedict's Tear Cocktail - charge Drinks of the World 25 times (UPDATE i guess it was NOT safe to assume! LOL!)
    - all items in your current inventory won't count.
    - most people have these so everybody can swap items if you are on different quests.  I sought help from friends who have not crossed over for the first one because I thought the 75 items were overwhelming. My EQ failed me. It's not so hard after all.
    - assuming 2 players are on any of these quests, they can trade.  2 traders on the same quests cannot swap because it will get deducted from the 25 that they are currently putting together even if they have extra in their inventory.
    - if 1 player is working on this & the other is still on another quest, I suggest you just borrow the item.  If some of you remember the Ikebana quest, it works like that.  None will be taken from inventory upon completion so you can just return them after.
    - for those of you who were not hugged enough as a child will probably go, it's gonna take me 100 years to send it all back with the 10-gift limit! Calm yourself down, take a deep breath and do the math.  Not everybody will reach the quests at the same time.  Plus, there is always a natural attrition of players so if you're lucky, you don't send anything back. And if you've invested enough to become an MMBFF to someone, most don't need it back.
    - for those who truly enjoy exploring, you may find the items from the rooms specified but it doesn't drop 100% of the time even if the room is already set up correctly so you may have to close MM app, as also discussed in the 'Finding the Corset, Neptune & Emerald' post.

Relevant to those who haven't updated, you can stock up on everything except the Punishment Quests. They're too easy to acquire & more importantly, you need space to receive the assembly items for the Island Photo. 

I wonder if someone was able to confirm how many gifts the box holds at a time? From where I sit, I don't get a thousand gifts a day anymore so I can't confirm Smile 

Hope this is helpful and happy gaming everyone! Smile 

UPDATED: To correct assumption on 6th Punishment Quest
    Carriejh77
    Carriejh77

Friend Code : Ask!
    MM Name : Carriejh77

Post  Carriejh77 Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:45 am

Hope you get to feeling 100% better super soon my love. Thanks again for the info. I will update in a few days. Wanna wait until I have a couple days off so I can rally through some quests! Wink

Last edited by Carriejh77 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm tired and it's 1am and my damn auto correct made the sentence make no sense. :))
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:48 am

Aaawww! Thank you!

Okay, we patiently wait for you here Smile
    Amanda
    Amanda

MM Name : Amanda

Post  Amanda Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:58 am

So many quests. Yay.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:05 am

Happy to have you, honey! Smile
    Amanda
    Amanda

Post  Amanda Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:43 am

The gift box can hold a lot. I know that for sure. I have 25 of all the items u named off and I had the books. I was still getting lots of gifts with those in my gift box. I packed my bags for this dark journey. Lol
    Phungu

Post  Phungu Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:44 am

Amanda123 wrote:So many quests. Yay.

Amanda... I miss you already! Sad
    Amanda
    Amanda

Post  Amanda Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:49 am

Phungu wrote:
    Amanda123 wrote:So many quests. Yay.

Amanda... I miss you already! Sad

I miss u too. Come to the dark side already. We won't bite. Well I might. Lol
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:44 am

Amanda123 wrote:The gift box can hold a lot. I know that for sure. I have 25 of all the items u named off and I had the books. I was still getting lots of gifts with those in my gift box. I packed my bags for this dark journey. Lol

Perfect! Thank you, Amanda!
    Amanda
    Amanda

Post  Amanda Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:58 pm

Ur welcome sorry I didn't count what was in it. But I have I think 28 of each item
    karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Post  karen_ni Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:46 pm

I have a question, is the marine map you all are referring to something that is acquired when you update or is it something I would already have in my inventory. I haven't updated yet, I will be updating tonight. Thank you!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Karen-- I answered your question in the "where to find section, where you posted.:-) short answer is it is part of the new island quests that you get after update.

Hope you are feeling better today!! : sunny

QV would you be willing to cut and paste your guide to the island quests into the Guides section? Titled. Guides: Island Quests or something similar? It would be a big help to direct people directly to that section of the site for that specific information. Admin could STICKY it like the other guides so it stays at the top of the section. Very Happy

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Good morning! Smile

You can quote it, it's no problem.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:56 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:Good morning! Smile

You can quote it, it's no problem.

Will do then, full credit to you! It is great. I know it took a long time to write and we all appreciate it! cheers
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:57 pm

@ KAREN_NI

Yes, it's part of the new quests which you get only upon updating and only if you have cleared all other quests prior to these.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:00 pm

It really is no problem but I do want it to remain within MMUFF. For any quotes outside of MMUFF, must give reference to this site.

Oh and I am grateful for your appreciation! It was a pleasure to write it for my friends and MMUFF.
    Amanda
    Amanda

Post  Amanda Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:27 pm

Has anyone noticed that when using the golden Phoenix it says speeds up energy restoration by 85% for 90 minutes, but when u are using it and on the right side of screen it's says 80%. I know I'm going way off the subject, but I always wondered.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:32 pm

LOL! Yes honey! It does say 80% on the right but if you look at the performance it's actually 85% better. Or is Math not your friend? LOL!
    Amanda
    Amanda

Post  Amanda Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:26 pm

I actually never paid attention to how much it restores. I was just bored so I was looking and it said two different things. But yes my math is bad as well. lol!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:28 pm

That's not true, I was kidding! From what I hear you were a good student not so long ago. Lol!
    Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Post  Ann H Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Queen Victoria your the greatest. cheers : Thanks (I think) for all the information regarding the punishment quest. I have 2 completed and several more to go. lol!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:58 pm

You're not sure? Lol!
    If you got through the first, the rest come easy.

Always glad to be able to help you, Ann! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:26 am