MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Artefacts charging query

Chickenchick111

Artefacts charging query Empty Artefacts charging query

Post  Chickenchick111 Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi. I'm sure someone will know and then find an already done thread but I'm noble to find an answer to this.
    When charging artefacts I've discovered if you charge on top of one you're using, say the roses one, where if collection item they stack up, it overrides and just starts the 24 hour timer again. If you have cornucopia running and then charge the last artefact, the item finder, does that cancel out the cornucopia or rn alongside it like you can use a charm? Sorry not sure how to explain better than that. I've learnt from experience not to charge an additional rose ( thinking it would stop me using the cutters and paper on other things) and it just started immediately wasting me fifty diamonds so I'd like to know if I charge the two that find items whether only the second one I charge will function.
    Thanks in advance. Sarah
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Artefacts charging query Empty Re: Artefacts charging query

Post  mlle. scarlett Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:40 pm

Sarah, I have charged one of the flower artifacts and then an hour or so later, charged another flower. They ran concurrently. First I charged the one which gives you +80% on the experience, when my energy was nearly finished, I charged the one which gives you +80 % energy restoration. During that 24 hours, I occasionally kicked in a copper phoenix to knock the energy up to 1 pt per second. I think I only added the phoenix twice. It was enough to level me up past 99 and finish the achievement award where you fail a certain number of times. Hope this is the answer you need!
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Thanks scarlet that's helpful cheers Hun. I'm usually running three artefacts at same time but still unsure whether nano energy one lasting four hours and rose can run together. I thought I was being smart trying to stack roses thinking after one ran out after 24 hours that it'd kick into the other one but it just immediately started the second one so definitely don't try that. I've still not done any failures yet, can't bring myself to lol. Cheers honey, have fun out there xxx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:26 am