MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Robinson's raft & Bits of plane drop rate

JoKristie628

Friend Code : 8702bf

Robinson's raft & Bits of plane drop rate Empty Robinson's raft & Bits of plane drop rate

Post  JoKristie628 Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:45 pm

I'm so frustrated I could scream! I'm at expert level(100%) on the island, using artifact AND turtle and these two items will not drop. I've used about 2000 shells and of course i had to charge collection 83 to get some more(i really didnt want to since it reduces map drop rate, which it did). Is anyone else having this difficult of a time trying to get these?

This is my first time posting so I don't know if there's already an existing post regarding this topic. I quickly searched the forum before I wrote this and didn't find any. Sorry if there is or if I've placed this in the wrong place!
    Mahera
    Mahera

Robinson's raft & Bits of plane drop rate Empty Re: Robinson's raft & Bits of plane drop rate

Post  Mahera Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:38 am

Hi! I've got the same problem with hut and hatch. They never seem to drop for me. But I've noticed I can better do a search without the turtle of luck. Because if I use turtle plus artefact I find lots of bikinis....Fun but not what I want right now Mad With olympic torch alone, I find more items for coll 81 and 82! Now with full moon event it looks like without using any artefact I find the wanted stuff. I'm going to try adding a clover to see what my chances are, but have to find some time and enery first Very Happy Happy hunting!
    Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

Robinson's raft & Bits of plane drop rate Empty Re: Robinson's raft & Bits of plane drop rate

Post  Samc147 Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:03 am

Hi Jo, I have added you and Mahera please pm me your code and i will help you.
    bbb Chris

Friend Code : 832580
    MM Name : bbb

Post  bbb Chris Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:40 am

Put them on your Wish List. I find that if you are good to your friends that they will be good to you.
    JoKristie628

Friend Code : 8702bf

Post  JoKristie628 Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Mahera wrote:Hi! I've got the same problem with hut and hatch. They never seem to drop for me. But I've noticed I can better do a search without the turtle of luck. Because if I use turtle plus artefact I find lots of bikinis....Fun but not what I want right now Mad With olympic torch alone, I find more items for coll 81 and 82! Now with full moon event it looks like without using any artefact I find the wanted stuff. I'm going to try adding a clover to see what my chances are, but have to find some time and enery first Very Happy Happy hunting!

Thanks Mahera. I will try what you've suggested since using powerful artifacts and charms doesn't seem to work.

BBB Chris- yeah they are on my wl. Some friends have been very nice and generous and have gifted or traded with me. But I don't want to ask or even expect them to since they are very hard to get, so I understand if they aren't willing to part with any of it. Especially since charging those collections seem to be the fastest and easiest way to get shells. The drop rate for the map to trade with sea-farer is practically zero lol. I wish they'd make the shells or the map a little bit easier to get if the collection items are going to be this difficult to find.

EDITED on Sunday, 10/7/12 @ 4:30PM
    You were right, Mahera. The items for collections 81& 82 dropped easier when using golden clovers instead of turtle. In 6 searches, I got 3 bits of plane and a raft. On another day, the raft dropped more. I'm finally done with this quest although I haven't claimed the prize since I still want the snatchin in my manor. I hope it works for everyone that tries it. Thanks again everybody for the advise!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:06 am