MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+18
Ali8stone
karen_ni
Demdike
Rumorkid
welcome33
Sakura
Krkkrk
StephD43
paulinelhg
LaneyK
Dazza JP
pianofingers
DiAnn2012
ützel
hawkeyegirl
Waterkitsune
Trekker
Admin
22 posters

Corset - Dressing room

Corset - Dressing room - Page 2 Empty Re: Corset - Dressing room

Post  Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:33 am

I keep getting mad that I haven't found this yet... now I'm happy when I read what's next... LOL!! Been waiting for the corest for a couple weeks.. making me lose interest in the game.. combined with all the issues.
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:22 pm

I just got the Corset quest n I feel so very equipped with the knowledge shared in this forum n IM glad for the phenomena summoning books Smile

Especially useful is the possibility of getting corset even when other phenomena are present. Think will o wisp is only 10 diamond, but mist is 12. Also, the post on how to induce phenomena by searching different rooms n that phenomena doesn't appear in curse rooms. Lastly, when phenomena is in correct room, and the search does not give me the corset, I can force close MM and when I come back, it will be like before the search. Yeah!

Thank you all for your advice ! Really appreciate Very Happy

StephD43

Friend Code : Df67f2
    MM Name : Steph

Post  StephD43 Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:29 pm

paulinelhg wrote:I just got the Corset quest n I feel so very equipped with the knowledge shared in this forum n IM glad for the phenomena summoning books Smile

Especially useful is the possibility of getting corset even when other phenomena are present. Think will o wisp is only 10 diamond, but mist is 12. Also, the post on how to induce phenomena by searching different rooms n that phenomena doesn't appear in curse rooms. Lastly, when phenomena is in correct room, and the search does not give me the corset, I can force close MM and when I come back, it will be like before the search. Yeah!

Thank you all for your advice ! Really appreciate Very Happy

Can anyone help I have tried all of these things yet still have yet to gt the Corset!!! I have had every phenomenon going in that room and it has been like two months! I can't move on and get the pirate brig or the new island quest because of it. Is it worth trying support or do they not reply? The only thing I haven't been able to do is the once close so if maybe someone can explain that. Any help gratefully received as about to uninstall game...... Thanks
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

Post  paulinelhg Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Hi Steph,

Contacting GI may not be helpful in your situation.

If I understand your message correctly, you want to know how to force close when the search did not result in a corset.

To begin, click the dressing room and check the corset is one of the items that you can find by scrolling on the list to the end , use turtle, use explorer tips, search the room, if the corset is found, click on hurray button to claim it. If corset did not drop, do not click on hurray button, Press the iPad round button to exit out of Mystery manor game, I will open another game just to make sure, then when I'm back I'll see Phenomena still in room waiting for me to repeat search. Good luck

Don't give up, this Game is fun, n we have this Awesome forum to help one another Razz
    Krkkrk

Friend Code : 245231
    MM Name : krk

Post  Krkkrk Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:32 am

GAH!! I had the mist in the room - but I did the button thing and it still went away. Can you please explain that button trick again. Thanks!
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:59 am

Krkkrk wrote:GAH!! I had the mist in the room - but I did the button thing and it still went away. Can you please explain that button trick again. Thanks!
    Seems like the round button didn't work for you. All you have to do is summon the phenom again to the dressing room and search again. If there is not corset among the item don't press hooray button but shut down your iPad then open it again. The phenom should be there. Keep repeat it till you get the item. Good luck
    Krkkrk

Post  Krkkrk Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Thanks - but I tried it again. I don't get a hurray button after the room. I just get the found list and a close button. Im doing something wrong, right Wink
    welcome33

Post  welcome33 Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:03 pm

I don't think it actually says "Hurray" after the newest update. It's just "Close" now. Maybe that's confusing?
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

Post  paulinelhg Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:32 am

Sure, Cool

if the right condition is in place and all else depends on luck...

Search the room, if the corset did not drop, do not ptess on ipad screen "hurray" button. Instead press on the round button on the right side to exit out of mystery manor game. I'll open another game, usually bejewelled, just to make sure I'm fully out.

When you return to game 1- 2 min later, the game is reset to where you are before you search , with the phenomena in the dressing room.
    Krkkrk

Post  Krkkrk Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:37 am

This is still not working for me. I close out the game - wait - then when I go back I am still on the items found screen. Doesn't matter how long I wait. Help!!!
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:14 am

Try to shut down the iPad ( swipe to shut down) if you didn't find corset. When you come back the phenom should be there.that's what I did.
    Rumorkid
    Rumorkid

Friend Code : f3001c
    MM Name : Darja

Post  Rumorkid Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:25 am

Omg i wish i read this earlier... I had a bunch of phenomena in dressing but was too stubborn bc it was the wrong.. Learned my lesson argh
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:13 am

Don't just exit the game by pressing the round (home) button. You then have to double press it, keep your finger on the MM app picture till it wiggles then close the app.

You can then reload game, and you're back to where you started. Merely exiting the game is not enough.
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:11 pm

I don't believe this, my corset has now vanished! I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that it's the first thing that I send to a new friend. Has anyone else ever had these problems. First the comb and now the corset. If I lose Mercury I am hoing to be found in a sobbing heap!!
    karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Post  karen_ni Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Demdike wrote:I don't believe this, my corset has now vanished! I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that it's the first thing that I send to a new friend. Has anyone else ever had these problems. First the comb and now the corset. If I lose Mercury I am hoing to be found in a sobbing heap!!

I find that for some reason, the first gift that I send to a friend many times doesn't make it. I am not sure why. I think it may have to do with GI's servers not recognizing you are friends yet? I always try and post on a new friend's wall first and wait until it shows the reply button on the wall post before I send anything and even then, I start with just a charge item just in case gifts don't go through.
    Ali8stone
    Ali8stone

Friend Code : 866912
    MM Name : ali

Corset - Dressing room - Page 2 Empty Re corset dressing room

Post  Ali8stone Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi samevhappened to me with corset to old friend .. Support no damn use blamed my wi fi friends wi fi usual guff but no return of corset ... Am disgusted so wish you luck if you try to get it back!
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:03 pm

I can't be doing with the palpitations lol. I went for 9hrs once not receiving any gifts although I knew friends had sent me stuff. My internet is fine, GIs servers are crap!
    KellyReilly

Post  KellyReilly Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:39 am

In the room, if not declined corset, do not press on the "Viva" button on the iPad screen. On the contrary, according to the radio button on the right to exit the the mysterious manor Game. I will open another game, usually jewelled, just to make sure I completely get rid of.
    LSundae
    LSundae

Friend Code : c234cc
    MM Name : TinkerBella

Corset - Dressing room - Page 2 Empty I hate the corset quest.

Post  LSundae Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:44 am

I have been waiting ages and I can't get any phenomena to show up in the dressing room.  I want to scream. In the meantime, The Moon rover and Martian rover are running neck and neck. This game is odd at times.
    happyhippiemama

Post  happyhippiemama Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:31 am

I waited until I had all of my rooms with a curse, zodiac, etc and summoned the mist to come. I used a turtle charm, the faithful heart and a explorer helper and found it on the first try.
    Gemsquem

Friend Code : 0e1ec2

Corset - Dressing room - Page 2 Empty Sad panda

Post  Gemsquem Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:14 am

This has just about done for me now. I've had this one for ages and spent all my gems on forcing the phenomenon to appear. Numerous runs through the dressing room with a turtle on and still nothing. Mad 

I don't mind things being a bit difficult to find, the game's got to have some challenge, but tasks like this that bring you to a complete standstill just make me want to ditch the game completely. Crying or Very sad 

I know there appear to have been problems gifting of late, but would anyone be willing to risk sending me one? I would of course send it back again.
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:57 am

Add me and stick a note on my wall, I'll loan it to you, no probs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:07 pm