MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Goodbye mmuff

Goodbye mmuff Empty Goodbye mmuff

Post  Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:02 pm

Hello everyone,
    Just wanted to write a quick topic to let you all know that I am no longer going to be on mystery manor or mmuff.

Due to the game having a lack of updates and being not much fun anymore, I have decided that I will no longer play. It seems that the game has become more of a chore to me to get on to do all the gifting and messaging that the game requires than actually playing for fun.

As for mmuff, I must say that this is the best Community forum I have ever belonged to but since I am no longer playing the game, there isn't much reason to stay other than the few friendly chat members that made my stay enjoyable. Although I would love to stay but for personal reasons I a, trying to cut back on my game play to spend more time with my family.

Goodluck everyone
    Brad5868
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Goodbye mmuff Empty Re: Goodbye mmuff

Post  Camille Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:11 pm

While we aren't MM friends, I've always enjoyed our chats here. Your live posts of Apples' on-hold music is a Chat classic and brings a smile to my face even now. Very Happy

Sorry to see you go Brad but understand your reasons.
    JazzLamb

Goodbye mmuff Empty http://www.mmuff.com/t1040-goodbye-mmuff#11082

Post  JazzLamb Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Brad5868 wrote:Hello everyone,
    Just wanted to write a quick topic to let you all know that I am no longer going to be on mystery manor or mmuff.

Due to the game having a lack of updates and being not much fun anymore, I have decided that I will no longer play. It seems that the game has become more of a chore to me to get on to do all the gifting and messaging that the game requires than actually playing for fun.

As for mmuff, I must say that this is the best Community forum I have ever belonged to but since I am no longer playing the game, there isn't much reason to stay other than the few friendly chat members that made my stay enjoyable. Although I would love to stay but for personal reasons I a, trying to cut back on my game play to spend more time with my family.

Goodluck everyone
    Brad5868

Sorry to see you go. I've learned a lot just reading your posts. You are always fair and informative. But, I can understand your reasons also.
    Happy future!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Brad5868 wrote:Hello everyone,

Goodluck everyone
    Brad5868

Brad,

Thank you so much for your helpful posts on this site. As a moderator, you've done a wonderful job. Very Happy

i am sure your family will enjoy having you back in their life. :-) MM has had a way of taking over many of our lives. These last few weeks without an update or quests have been a blessing to mine.

Fair winds and following seas!

Mbstr8k

Last edited by Mbstr8k on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post  Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Hey buddy, I'm sad to see you go. You have been a wonderful voice to have on the site and always great fun in chat. I understand you needing more time for family though. Perhaps you can stop by from time to time with more f bomb at supper stories! Very Happy
    You will be missed my friend. Take care. /me hugs Brad I love you
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Oh gosh yes! How could I forget that story? That one was awesome too Brad.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Brad, thank you for your patronage and your service to the community!
    We all appreciate all you have done Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:16 am