MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Bane of the undead

Fozzie

Bane of the undead Empty Bane of the undead

Post  Fozzie Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:34 pm

I have this quest telling me to assemble and charge the bane of th undead collection. There are no further instructions, does anyone know what I have to do get the collection items
    someoneXYZ
    someoneXYZ

Friend Code : 4af728
    MM Name : XYZ

Bane of the undead Empty Re: Bane of the undead

Post  someoneXYZ Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Fozzie wrote:I have this quest telling me to assemble and charge the bane of th undead collection. There are no further instructions, does anyone know what I have to do get the collection items

Explore room to collect weapons, different monster banish by different weapon and drop undead collection and charge item.

If you have the kill monster quest, the monster will floating around your manor.
    If you finish the quest (monster will disappear*) but want to get undead collection, you must find out friend(s) manor have that monster or not.

Another way is put on the WL.

* Don't kill the last monster of the quest, kill & finish in your friend manor.
    Then the monster can keep in your manor and help your friend to get collection & charge items. ###This not work with monster have more than 1 hit point.####

Fozzie

Post  Fozzie Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:46 pm

Thanks, but I behave no idea how to get the master of mummification for example as there are no thee instructions. I've aleady completed the quest from the first full mmon
    bbb Chris

Friend Code : 832580
    MM Name : bbb

Post  bbb Chris Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:44 pm

I, and a couple others, have posted the same question. I also posted the question to GI. I have yet to see a real answer.. GI of course never responded.

The only solution that I know is to put all of collection items on WL which is crazy.

I think it is a bug in their logic (insert favorite GI joke here).
    Fozzie

Post  Fozzie Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Thanks, I will just ignore it then
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Fozzie wrote:I have this quest telling me to assemble and charge the bane of th undead collection. There are no further instructions, does anyone know what I have to do get the collection items

Is this a quest (left side of screen) or an event (right side of screen)? Did you finish all the events in an earlier full moon?

I finished all my full moon quests a couple of moons ago (sounds funny to say that), but I am working on the events that pop up on the right side.

To assemble the Bane of the undead collection you have to get the certificates, which are only gotten by completing events on the right-hand side. I am collecting the certificates (again-the first time I was gifted them) by completing the events one by one. To get the master of mummification certificate you have to charge the collection that has the coll. items you get from banishing mummies a certain number of times. Then you collect your reward (ie certificate). After you complete that event a new one pops up for the next certificate.

Right now I have to charge the gargoyle collection 4x and then have 150 flaming skulls to get the reward certificate for gargoyle hunter.

As it was said by Someone above...you can put the certificates on your WL, too.

Do you have any other events or quests on your screen?
    bbb Chris

Friend Code : 832580
    MM Name : bbb

Post  bbb Chris Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:59 pm

The problem at least in my case, is that I completed the event before the quest ever showed up. Now I can't get certificates. The event had such a crummy prize I am very sorry I competed the event. It appears that you can only get get certificates by trading or posting on WL after event is gone

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:19 am