MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Gathering collection items

megs301

Gathering collection items Empty Gathering collection items

Post  megs301 Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:19 pm

There are certain collection items that I need and I request them from friends and put them on my wish list, but I notice a lot of my friends can't gift at that level or they just don't do it or play often. How can I get these items quicker? For example, I need almost everything to open the oceanic room, but they can't be sent as gifts until level 99 and most of my friends are way under that level. Any advice? Wink
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Gathering collection items Empty Finding friends who are level 99 or 199

Post  Mbstr8k Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:52 pm

megs301 wrote:There are certain collection items that I need and I request them from friends and put them on my wish list, but I notice a lot of my friends can't gift at that level or they just don't do it or play often. How can I get these items quicker? For example, I need almost everything to open the oceanic room, but they can't be sent as gifts until level 99 and most of my friends are way under that level. Any advice? Wink

Megs,
    I've moved your question to the question/answer section since it is a question and will more likely get help here. :-)

That said, it sounds like the items you are asking about are chargers not collection items. Some of the lvl 99 chargers are available on a person's gift wall to open before you reach that level. Items such as flippers or diving masks have never been made available to open early as far as I know; so you definitely need some friends who are level 99 or level 199 to get those. If you don't have any friends of that level don't bother requesting them or putting them on your wish list -- you just waste a request and WL space. :-(

The easy answer to your question is to add more friends. You have a couple of ways to find friends of the level you need.

1. Use the friend synthesizer on this site to add friends (you won't know their level until you've added them)
    Pros: you can add a lot codes/friends quickly
    Cons: you won't know their level until you've added them
    You have to wait for them to accept you

2. Post your needs on the Trade/gifts available section. That section was created so that people who have opened level 99 gifts can let others know (or post items they are willing to trade). You can check out the list of people and see who has the chargers you need and see I'd their friend codes are posted and add them. Unfortunately, some may have stopped playing a long the way, but you can find that out pretty easily. If you have opened anything up early, you can post what you have available here as well. If you haven't opened some of these higher level gifts, I suggest you try to...then post it on your wall that you have that charger available.

3. Check your pending friend wall and see if anyone is at the level you need.

4. Check your friend's walls. Maybe they have a high level friend. If so, you can ask them to see if their friend will be willing to friend you.

I'm sure someone else will add to this list. Very Happy

For those friends you already have who don't play often or don't ever respond to your gift request (but can).....it might be time to delete them.

There are a lot of posts on the site about gifting strategies. I'll dig a few up and post some links here for you.

http://www.mmuff.com/t1039-gifting-strategies-updated-for-post-mg-strategy?highlight=Gifting

http://www.mmuff.com/t47-item-guide-name-and-gifting-level?highlight=Gifting

http://www.mmuff.com/t551-higher-level-vs-lower-level-game-play-tips-for-new-players?highlight=Gifting

This link is for letting others know what you can gift http://www.mmuff.com/t166-to-let-friends-know-what-you-can-gift-from-your-wall.

I used the wall message to let others know what I had opened early until I hit level 99. I found I had a lot more friends visit me!:-)

Last edited by Mbstr8k on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added links)
    nanascraps
    nanascraps

Friend Code : a08568
    MM Name : Cathie

Gathering collection items Empty Gifting

Post  nanascraps Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:32 am

I have a quest that includes love potion, red shoes etc. One of my friends and I traded the potion and it cleared that quest and then went to the red shoes. Another one of my friends sent me he red shoes but it didn't clear the quest. Help!!

Sponsored content

Gathering collection items Empty Re: Gathering collection items

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:24 am