MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+7
Sinclair
paulinelhg
Mogul
ThuyAn
Camille
Savannah123
Bofat
11 posters

Boss fights

Bofat

Boss fights Empty Boss fights

Post  Bofat Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Does anyone know how to succeed at the boss fights? I have no idea how to do them o
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

Boss fights Empty Boss fight

Post  Savannah123 Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:41 pm

Boss fight, how do I say this nicely? Sucks! Pass the vodka!!!

First go through the quest to dig the boss up (if I buried the boss, not thinking I want to dig him up) anyway check out Brad's post about crypt! Oh and yes it is painful!

Second you need keys, 10 diamonds, or you can try what I did (don't recommend) search 250 plus rooms and get 16 charms needed to banish princess and what's his name, got no keys, paid the 10

Third you enter the battle!! Scared yet? Should be.... It takes a great friend like Jen or collections 129, 130 and 131 to battle!!

Here is the deal, you get 20 hits on the boss, collection 129 gets you more damage, BUT you have to use your collection items to battle, and unless you have a zillion of collection 129 you can not win the battle without a friend, and they have to agree to help!! Oh another catch, they have to have dug up boss and not be in a battle themselves!

So....... where is that vodka??
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Boss fights Empty Re: Boss fights

Post  Camille Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:33 am

Savannah123 wrote:Boss fight, how do I say this nicely? Sucks! Pass the vodka!!!

First go through the quest to dig the boss up (if I buried the boss, not thinking I want to dig him up) anyway check out Brad's post about crypt! Oh and yes it is painful!

Second you need keys, 10 diamonds, or you can try what I did (don't recommend) search 250 plus rooms and get 16 charms needed to banish princess and what's his name, got no keys, paid the 10

Third you enter the battle!! Scared yet? Should be.... It takes a great friend like Jen or collections 129, 130 and 131 to battle!!

Here is the deal, you get 20 hits on the boss, collection 129 gets you more damage, BUT you have to use your collection items to battle, and unless you have a zillion of collection 129 you can not win the battle without a friend, and they have to agree to help!! Oh another catch, they have to have dug up boss and not be in a battle themselves!

that sounds like no fun. Looks like I'll have another MM room left unexplored Mad
    Bofat

Post  Bofat Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:54 pm

crap...that sounds waaaay too mch of a hassle. Thanks for the info
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

MM Name : ThuyAn

Post  ThuyAn Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Savannah123 wrote:Boss fight, how do I say this nicely? Sucks! Pass the vodka!!!

Oh dear! You forgot to mention the very best part, the room closes after 2 hours (TWO HOURS). So....if you defeat the boss you get a chest with enough bone goblets (keys) to enter the room 5x's. Want more keys? Search rooms, get amulet to drop, fight Priestess of Chaos, hope that heifer drops the bone goblets (keys) and voilá. Have 10 keys to enter the room once....all before your two hours are up. Then you get the privilege of finding keys, again! to open the crypt, to use all your collection items to fight Boss, hoping you are in the top three to get a chest.  And collect skulls, again! to enter room....for two hours. 

Having fun yet? Pass the vodka please.

Last edited by ThuyAn on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction to item description)
    Mogul

Post  Mogul Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Can someone please answer some questions

Please explain about the helpers. Can only 2other people help you to fight the boss or are there other helpers
    Does that mean if the 3 people don't beat the boss, everyone has lost everything?
    When someone asks u to help them fight the boss, are you expected to use as many items as possible to fight or just help a bit.
    When you open the boss room and you are asked whether you want to start a new fight or join another, what r the advantages of one over the other?
    If you choose to join a battle-whose battle are you joining?
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:52 pm

ThuyAn wrote:

Oh dear! You forgot to mention the very best part, the room closes after 2 hours (TWO HOURS). So....if you defeat the boss you get a chest with enough bone goblets (keys) to enter the room 5x's. Want more keys? Search rooms, get amulet to drop, fight Priestess of Chaos, hope that heifer drops the bone goblets (keys) and voilá. Have 10 keys to enter the room once....all before your two hours are up. Then you get the privilege of finding keys, again! to open the crypt, to use all your collection items to fight Boss, hoping you are in the top three to get a chest.  And collect skulls, again! to enter room....for two hours. 

Having fun yet? Pass the vodka please.

Just in case you all had too much Vodka, and forgot to check out the shops, there are 3 chest that has (bone goblets) Boss keys, crypt keys and noctoral charm.
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

Post  ThuyAn Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Mogul wrote:Can someone please answer some questions

Please explain about the helpers. Can only 2other people help you to fight the boss or are there other helpers
    Does that mean if the 3 people don't beat the boss, everyone has lost everything?
    When someone asks u to help them fight the boss, are you expected to use as many items as possible to fight or just help a bit.
    When you open the boss room and you are asked whether you want to start a new fight or join another, what r the advantages of one over the other?
    If you choose to join a battle-whose battle are you joining?

1) when I was fighting the Boss I invited 6 people of which 4 joined, so yes you can up have more then 3

2)this one I can't give you a definitive answer to as I was only in second place when the fight was over and I had no more hits left (you are each limited to 20 to do as much damage as you can in the 7 hrs allotted to defeat the boss. In my case I don't know who finished the boss off, I only know that he was down to 3200 of the 10k health points he had when I used my last hit. Possibly someone else can better answer it. I do know that I did get the second place chest which contained 50 bone goblets (keys) to allow me to explore the crypt 5x's. And some charms, but I can't remember if there were anything else. Coincidentally, only the three top players that do the most damage get a reward. 

3) amt of weapons you use are entirely up to you but you want to be in the top three to get a reward. 

4) again this is my experience, I opted to start a fight to that at the end of the fight I was able to explore the crypt, don't know what joiners get 

5) can't answer this either because I have not been able to join any fights. When a friend invites me, I get the message that I haven't dug up the crypt ( >_<)

Last edited by ThuyAn on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Darn auto correct! It must be the vodka :))
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 am

ThuyAn wrote:
    5) can't answer this either because I have not been able to join any fights. When a friend invites me, I get the message that I haven't dug up the crypt ( >_<)
    I'm not an expert on the ins and outs of the new room but don't you have to unlock your crypt first (with the ten keys) and then join a fight or start one of your own. My understanding is you need to do this every time you want to fight the boss or help a friend.
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

Post  ThuyAn Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:34 am

Camille wrote:
    ThuyAn wrote:
    I'm not an expert on the ins and outs of the new room but don't you have to unlock your crypt first (with the ten keys) and then join a fight or start one of your own. My understanding is you need to do this every time you want to fight the boss or help a friend.

That's probably it, but I'm not spending any more diamonds to find out.

Last edited by ThuyAn on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
    Mogul

Post  Mogul Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:11 am

ThuyAn wrote:
    Camille wrote:
    ThuyAn wrote:

That's probably it, but I'm not spending any more diamonds to find out.

Thanks for all the helpful info - it is starting to make sense.

I just received a request to join a fight but when I went to accept, the "you haven't dug the boss up yet" message appeared. I have already dug the boss up twice, using diamonds. While I would like to help a friend, this room is turning out to be very costly.
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

Post  ThuyAn Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:04 pm

I've had to *join* a fight now to explore the room Bc it's one of the quest in the Crypt quest String ( there will be a couple of other times you will have a quest to search the crypt for items, or just borrow from friends) I've found that once the fight is over as a joiner I too have a two hour window to explore the room, with keys ( bone goblets) of course. 
    Sinclair
    Sinclair

Friend Code : 4653a8
    MM Name : sinclair

Post  Sinclair Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:45 am

Hi friends, i just read al the stuff about defeating the necromancer, but maybe i am stupid but i don't get this at all. What does mean you are in damage? Why does it count back from 1000? How do you fight and know you win?
    I think it is not worth the effort but i want to know how it works first to decide.
    Thanks for your help study cheers
    Sinclair
    Sinclair

Post  Sinclair Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:23 am

Sinclair wrote:Hi friends, i just read al the stuff about defeating the necromancer, but maybe i am stupid but i don't get this at all. What does mean you are in damage? Why does it count back from 1000? How do you fight and know you win?
    I think it is not worth the effort but i want to know how it works first to decide.
    Thanks for your help study cheers

Before I forget. i tried two weapons and they have a different timer. What does this timer mean? Can I use the same weapon for a few hours or do i have to use one each time?
    If so what is the meaning of this? As you have noticed, I really don't get it, LOL! scratch
    Juliem461
    Juliem461

Friend Code : 86071e
    MM Name : Juliem461

Post  Juliem461 Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:04 pm

Hahaha, very well put lol Smile Smile Smile
    Sinclair
    Sinclair

Post  Sinclair Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Juliem461 wrote:

Hahaha, very well put lol Smile Smile Smile

Well, today was my first look into the crypt. affraid let me be honest with you all, I liked it. The fight was fun, due to the help of 2 friends, and the room was nice and interesting. I agreee with you all that it is a long way to go there and costs loads of high value stuff, but it was worth the effort. pig Now I have to go after dark adepts for keys, so next month I will take a second look, lol!
    Enjoy the fight Very Happy cheers, Sin.
    BotPaw

Post  BotPaw Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:24 am

i have the quest right now to dig up the boss andfight. but im confused. do you fight with collection item or the charged item? if its the latter, i screwed up because i charged the collections two times.
    someoneXYZ
    someoneXYZ

Friend Code : 4af728
    MM Name : XYZ

Post  someoneXYZ Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:57 am

BotPaw wrote:i have the quest right now to dig up the boss andfight. but im confused. do you fight with collection item or the charged item? if its the latter, i screwed up because i charged the collections two times.

collections are weapons.

from FB version for reference
    The Crypt
    Amt of damage needed: 10,000
    Weapons: Low tier- Weapon of the Daywalker Middle Tier- Weapons of Van Helsing Top Tier- Night Avenger. These weapons can be obtained by banishing the Dark Adherent, Priestess of Chaos, and from charging the Faithful Guards Collection (Faithful Guard Collection is dropped from Skeleton Sacrificer and Don Juan). Room items, keys and exploring items, are dropped from the Adherent and the Priestess.
    Crypt Collections: Vestment of the Necromancer (winners chest only); Treasures of the Dammed; Weapon of the Necroman; Servants of the Necromancer; Forever Young
    http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/535881_460058000688271_367328458_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/notes/mystery-manor-fan-page/boss-fight-guide/460017414025663
    coopercc
    coopercc

Friend Code : 78c3ac
    MM Name : clueless

Post  coopercc Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:29 pm

I discovered something interesting yesterday. I joined in a fight to help a friend who was only 170 short of beating the boss. He had two helpers so I came in 4th with my small contribution. I was surprised when I was awarded a chest and gained entry to the crypt. My chest only had enough goblets to allow me to search the room twice. It was my cheapest trip to the crypt yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:35 am