MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Olds gypsy and gypsy woman

Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

Olds gypsy and gypsy woman Empty Olds gypsy and gypsy woman

Post  Savannah123 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Maybe I am wrong, but didn't the old gypsy and the gypsy woman give 100 experience? You have to use the golden horseshoes to banish them, and now they give 50 experience just like the gypsy man, gypsy boy and girl! I started noticing this yesterday, anyone else come across this?

Sharbee

Olds gypsy and gypsy woman Empty Re: Olds gypsy and gypsy woman

Post  Sharbee Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:38 pm

I don't know if they used to give 100 xp. But I can confirm that the Gypsies ALL just give 50 xp now after the last update on 16 Nov 2012, whatever you trade them with.

I am on the last Gypsy Achievement, 'Budulai' requiring Golden Broomsticks & trading with 300 old Gypsy Women. Broomsticks are only available after charging Collection #14 Dust Bunnies and are also used for the Artefact #1 Hand Of Midas, which gives 50% Coins increase for 6 hours, & 30 Golden Horseshoes, so there's a big sacrifice you make here.

Trading with the Old Gypsy Women gives merely 50 xp, which is pretty harsh considering the effort involved in accumulating & charging the Dust Bunnies collection for 1 broomstick! They only give normal gypsy items in return - and gypsies do not trade fairly, remember! Even more runestones then!

I don't think it's a bug, just another deliberation by GI to make the game more difficult. Twisted Evil

NB. So make sure you give out 49/50 gifts per 24 hour day, as those Mystery Gift boxes sometimes drop Bunnies! (reserving 1/50 for unlimited Wall Requests).

Addicted Unbanned
    Addicted Unbanned

Friend Code : 3273b7
    MM Name : HandyKiev

Post  Addicted Unbanned Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Budulai is name of one famous jipsy from famous soviet movie I loved in my childhood.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:16 am