MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

general of snatchins???

happy2be

MM Name : happy2be

general of snatchins??? Empty general of snatchins???

Post  happy2be Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:05 pm

I am having a heck of a time with the general of snatchins healing. What am I missing?! It gave no directions for how to do it and I have wasted enough on this.. HELP please!!!!!! Sad

Juliem461
    Juliem461

Friend Code : 86071e
    MM Name : Juliem461

general of snatchins??? Empty Re: general of snatchins???

Post  Juliem461 Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:13 pm

happy2be wrote:I am having a heck of a time with the general of snatchins healing. What am I missing?! It gave no directions for how to do it and I have wasted enough on this.. HELP please!!!!!! Sad

Are you on the Facebook version of mm? I think most of us on here are on the iPad version which I think is a way behind the fb version Sad
    happy2be

general of snatchins??? Empty android

Post  happy2be Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 pm

I'm on android version... I have noticed a lot different between all them.
    toxo

Friend Code : b2d5b7
    MM Name : toxo

Post  toxo Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:04 pm

happy2be wrote:I am having a heck of a time with the general of snatchins healing. What am I missing?! It gave no directions for how to do it and I have wasted enough on this.. HELP please!!!!!! Sad

I might be missing something as well but I did get past it. It looks like you either spend diamonds to buy healing potions or spend coins for the same thing. I think you have 8 hrs to cure him and can invite friends. If you go the diamond route make sure you buy the one for 3 each since it takes off 300 points out of 3000. Once you get past him, it takes you to his room which can explored for 8 hrs and than the whole process seemed to start over. You do get a chest with some snatchkin chargers and a couple of golden toads. I didn't get anything of any real value out of the room so once was enough for me.
    happy2be

Post  happy2be Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Thank you!!! Glad I'm not the only one :-). I see friends rooms that show the general of snatchins with flowers on top like they finished it or something. I don't think I will invest anymore time in it since it seems to get nowhere. Good luck :-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:13 am