Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Bug in Xmas event?

    Share

    Sinclair

    Posts : 39
    Points : 1616
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-09-13
    Location : Netherlands
    Friend Code : 4653a8
    MM Name : sinclair

    Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  Sinclair on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:40 pm

    Hi friends, after one day and a couple of quests on the new event the glacial sword is not going to drop anymore. I need to collect keys to open the bunker, but the chocolate medals don't drop either. santa
    Does anyone of have you the same experience? Know what is happening here? scratch
    Did i do something stupid or is it a bug lol! the last event didn't workout well for me too, since i am still waiting on my declaration and GI working on it! Haha. Before i send another ticket I hope you know more! See you around. Grtz Sinc.

    Demdike

    Posts : 238
    Points : 1868
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    Location : Doncaster, England
    Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  Demdike on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:25 am

    Same for me, no swords or medals have dropped since charging collection either. General and knight have disappeared and elf, snowminator and viking only show chargers.

    highlandlass

    Posts : 91
    Points : 1716
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    MM Name : highlandlass

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  highlandlass on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:28 am

    A friend told me that the items don't drop once you've charged the evil snowman collection, so hold off from charging it as long as you can until you have all the things you need! I can't charge it yet anyway but won't be doing so until I've collected a load of glacial swords, etc!

    SunnyNana

    Posts : 4
    Points : 1613
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-09

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  SunnyNana on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:03 pm

    Add me to the bug list...No Christmas tree, no chocolate medals and no diamonds this weekend either. I've learned to accept these problems though since they occur on a regular basis. I will NEVER spend any money on this game...just play at a leisurely pace and if I don't complete a quest...oh well...it ins't the end of the world!

    EmilyK78

    Posts : 14
    Points : 1631
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Age : 38
    Location : Kentucky
    Friend Code : 5d3221
    MM Name : emily

    Naughty list

    Post  EmilyK78 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:48 am

    I must be on GI's naughty list cuz I didn't get a freakin Xmas tree either. Really chaps my ass santa

    Brad5868

    Posts : 151
    Points : 1961
    Reputation : 71
    Join date : 2012-04-16

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  Brad5868 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:01 am

    The Christmas tree should be directly to the right of the bunker. If I remember correctly it shows a tree on a sticky note which you have to click in order to assemble the tree.

    xx Vix xx

    Posts : 48
    Points : 1633
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Uk
    MM Name : xx Vix xx

    No xmas tree

    Post  xx Vix xx on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:38 pm

    Nope, no xmas tree (or facebook chest) for me either. No amulet offer either in the bank. I have logged a ticket, which will apparantly be looked at within 5 working days...... Lots of people on the facebook forum are having the same issue Evil or Very Mad

    joan.b.ackerman

    Posts : 9
    Points : 1476
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-12-02
    Location : New Jersey
    MM Name : ja

    Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  joan.b.ackerman on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:50 pm

    Same problem here, no Christmas event for me either....

    Sakura

    Posts : 248
    Points : 2007
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-05-22
    MM Name : Sakura

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  Sakura on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:09 am

    Trying to collect rune stone but never success. I hope GI can fix this. The quests that appeared at my left screen, for me it looks like we just walk in the circle. After I done with the first quest then do some exploration in hallway then go back to the same quest again.

    Demdike

    Posts : 238
    Points : 1868
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    Location : Doncaster, England
    Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  Demdike on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:47 am

    Charging a runestone collection or runestones collected when visiting friends work too

    Sakura

    Posts : 248
    Points : 2007
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-05-22
    MM Name : Sakura

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  Sakura on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:06 pm

    Demdike wrote:Charging a runestone collection or runestones collected when visiting friends work too
    Yes just charged it:). Btw I have a new quest asked me to help my friends but I am a bit confuse with this one. Any idea how to finish it?

    paulinelhg

    Posts : 302
    Points : 2073
    Reputation : 53
    Join date : 2012-06-18
    Location : Singapore
    MM Name : Pauline

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  paulinelhg on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:58 pm

    Yes i was confused with this.

    Found out i need to visit friend n tip or wake helpers Smile

    Sakura

    Posts : 248
    Points : 2007
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-05-22
    MM Name : Sakura

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  Sakura on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:41 am

    I received a box of present and it said that Open it and you will receive 9 collections but in fact I just received 6 collections:(.

    Sakura

    Posts : 248
    Points : 2007
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-05-22
    MM Name : Sakura

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  Sakura on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:51 am

    Sakura wrote:I received a box of present and it said that Open it and you will receive 9 collections but in fact I just received 6 collections:(.
    Just opened another box and yes I received only 6 collections instead of 9.

    xx Vix xx

    Posts : 48
    Points : 1633
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Uk
    MM Name : xx Vix xx

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  xx Vix xx on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:20 am

    Sakura wrote:
    Sakura wrote:I received a box of present and it said that Open it and you will receive 9 collections but in fact I just received 6 collections:(.
    Just opened another box and yes I received only 6 collections instead of 9.

    You probably did get 9, 3 would have been doubles - if you got 2 bells, it would only show 1 item, but 2 would go into your collections. Its the same as when you pick up 10 bows from your gifts, only 1 bow shows when you exit the gift window, but you have 10 added to inventory Very Happy

    paulinelhg

    Posts : 302
    Points : 2073
    Reputation : 53
    Join date : 2012-06-18
    Location : Singapore
    MM Name : Pauline

    9 items collected from xmas boxes

    Post  paulinelhg on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:07 pm

    xx Vix xx wrote:
    Sakura wrote:
    Sakura wrote:I received a box of present and it said that Open it and you will receive 9 collections but in fact I just received 6 collections:(.
    Just opened another box and yes I received only 6 collections instead of 9.

    You probably did get 9, 3 would have been doubles - if you got 2 bells, it would only show 1 item, but 2 would go into your collections. Its the same as when you pick up 10 bows from your gifts, only 1 bow shows when you exit the gift window, but you have 10 added to inventory Very Happy


    Hi hi hi

    Similiar to Sakura, only observed 6 items collected from the Christmas boxes. Thus did a test and here are their items from 2 christmas boxes

    1)toy soldier item 1,2,5
    toy cars item 1,5
    plush toy item 3,
    holiday harness item 3,4 and 5,
    Total 9 items

    2) Christmas deco 2,3
    Toy Soldier 3,4,5
    Plush toy 5
    Holiday harness 1,2,5
    Total 9 items

    Thus the animation flashes 6 items but 9 collections is added to my Christmas items cheers


    Sharbee

    Posts : 97
    Points : 1736
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-07-23

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  Sharbee on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:47 pm

    I keep getting these black/gold moths from my Christmas Tree.

    They don't seem to be a collection item and yet, searching through my items bar, I don't see them there either. Anyone know what they are, or is my tree diseased and I've just forfeited a present.

    Christmas bugs....literally?

    Ok, Update. Just found it in giftable collections (where Neptune hides) - it's called a Roisterer. Still no idea what it is or for though.

    highlandlass

    Posts : 91
    Points : 1716
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    MM Name : highlandlass

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  highlandlass on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:17 pm

    The tree gave me a swallowtail butterfly, it doesn't appear in any collections but does show up in the gift window where you can send collection items... I wonder if these are going to be new quests in future or if they are from different versions of the game, like android versions or Facebook version? I also got sent something called "dead but satisfied" which is apparently from the android or Facebook version of the game so maybe the same for these butterflies and moths?

    Sharbee

    Posts : 97
    Points : 1736
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-07-23

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  Sharbee on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:11 pm

    Ok, similar questions here & possible answers about these odd items. I posted the link. Informative anyway, especially about your other question about Dead But Satisfied.

    http://www.mmuff.com/t1294-office-button

    http://www.mmuff.com/t1044-complete-quest-map-item-list

    I've checked the posted links but still find no reference to my odd Roisterer or your Swallowtail. However, the Moth/Butterfly seems a pretty obvious link. As to what, I have no idea.

    If it was an old quest, surely someone would remember and there'd be a Collection slot or Quest string listed?

    As far as I know, there is no GI allowed interaction between IPad players, FB or Andriod either. With the exception of the odd Discussion thread, we are all iPad players here.

    Sakura

    Posts : 248
    Points : 2007
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-05-22
    MM Name : Sakura

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  Sakura on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:36 am

    paulinelhg wrote:
    xx Vix xx wrote:
    Sakura wrote:
    Sakura wrote:I received a box of present and it said that Open it and you will receive 9 collections but in fact I just received 6 collections:(.
    Just opened another box and yes I received only 6 collections instead of 9.

    You probably did get 9, 3 would have been doubles - if you got 2 bells, it would only show 1 item, but 2 would go into your collections. Its the same as when you pick up 10 bows from your gifts, only 1 bow shows when you exit the gift window, but you have 10 added to inventory Very Happy


    Hi hi hi

    Similiar to Sakura, only observed 6 items collected from the Christmas boxes. Thus did a test and here are their items from 2 christmas boxes

    1)toy soldier item 1,2,5
    toy cars item 1,5
    plush toy item 3,
    holiday harness item 3,4 and 5,
    Total 9 items
    2) Christmas deco 2,3
    Toy Soldier 3,4,5
    Plush toy 5
    Holiday harness 1,2,5
    Total 9 items

    Thus the animation flashes 6 items but 9 collections is added to my Christmas items cheers
    Thanks Pauline:) I totally forgot about that.

    justmoi

    Posts : 5
    Points : 1591
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-08-07
    Age : 38
    Location : California
    Friend Code : B277CD
    MM Name : justmoi

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  justmoi on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:47 pm

    joan.b.ackerman wrote:Same problem here, no Christmas event for me either....

    I had to complete a few of the previous quests on the left before the mini Christmas tree showed up for me (near bottom left). Then I had to request/charge the tree to start receiving presents.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Bug in Xmas event?

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:17 pm


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:17 pm