MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+9
girlcreeture
Sablesrgreat
•Vicki bans GI•
Mwah
botak.mu
Aida_da
Roan
JazzLamb
Admin
13 posters

Never delete the App!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Never delete the App! Empty Never delete the App!

Post  Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 am

If you want to continue playing Mystery Manor, NEVER uninstall/remove the App. If you do, and then reinstall the app, you WILL lose your account. Game Insight will NOT restore your account (they will offer you some diamonds). This happened to a friend of mine.

She spent real money, too.
    JazzLamb

Never delete the App! Empty Re: Never delete the App!

Post  JazzLamb Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:59 am

Admin wrote:If you want to continue playing Mystery Manor, NEVER uninstall/remove the App. If you do, and then reinstall the app, you WILL lose your account. Game Insight will NOT restore your account (they will offer you some diamonds). This happened to a friend of mine.

She spent real money, too.

I deleted mine by accident. I was at level 52. I restored from cloud, level 47. Lost levels but everything works fine.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:13 am

My friend was unable to restore, unfortunately.
    Roan

Post  Roan Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 am

I just lost my game....somehow it was deleted from iPad ... Help. Reinstalled but lost EVERYTHING! Thankful my friend list has reappeared in new game but nothing else. How do I restore from iCloud????????
    Embarassed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:14 am

Roan wrote:I just lost my game....somehow it was deleted from iPad ... Help. Reinstalled but lost EVERYTHING! Thankful my friend list has reappeared in new game but nothing else. How do I restore from iCloud????????
    Embarassed

Sorry to hear that...

If you are certain you have an iCloud or iTunes backup:

"You have to set up your device as new by going to Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content and Settings. Then go through the setup assistant on your device again. You will be given the option to set up the device as new or restore from an iCloud or iTunes backup, choose Restore from iCloud Backup. Be sure to plug your device into a charger and have a wi-fi connection available, restoring from iCloud can take hours to complete."

Good luck...
    Aida_da

Friend Code : 24b3da
    MM Name : Aida

Never delete the App! Empty Game crush

Post  Aida_da Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:23 am

Hi i'm new here. But i have a problem and the guys from GI still didnt replay to my mail. After the updat of the game and then the ISO 6 update my game worked well for a couple of days. Now it' s been3 days i cannot opent the game it crush ......please please can you tell me what to do? Im on level 118 and i dont want to loose everything and start from the beginning. Thanks a lot.........
    botak.mu

Never delete the App! Empty Cannot open my manor

Post  botak.mu Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:51 pm

I have not been able to open my manor since this morning. Wrote to GI and they have an auto-response and I'm still waiting. Any advice?
    Mwah

Friend Code : b6e42f
    MM Name : Mwah

Post  Mwah Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:51 pm

I had a problem with the program recently (after updating to ios 6) where I just couldn't connect to their servers and it kept displaying that internet connection is required even though I was connected to the internet. I didn't know then that i would lose all my data if i deleted it; so i did, thinking i can just reinstall the program and everything would be just as it was. When i discovered I lost everything, I opened a ticket with their support group explaining the problem. Their response was not immediate but after several days, I did hear from them and after several exchanges, they were able to restore my game data. I even had an option to pick from several restore points and that option was available for 5 days (I think). I was so happy with the result that i gave them a good feedback afterwards.
    •Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•

Friend Code : QuitMM
    MM Name : •Vicki•

Post  •Vicki bans GI• Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Mwah wrote:When i discovered I lost everything, I opened a ticket with their support group explaining the problem. Their response was not immediate but after several days, I did hear from them and after several exchanges, they were able to restore my game data.

You got lucky, and for that, I'm happy for you. Others have not been as fortunate. It seems to be the discretion of the customer service representative you get to handle your ticket. I've heard of GI telling players that they could not reload their game. Not that they would not, but could not (as if it was impossible to do). It required having another player step in with the name of a different customer service rep who was willing to do it in order to have the player's game finally restored.

Therefore, if you want to continue playing MM, it is wise to always backup your game on a regular basis so you can restore it yourself should you ever lose your data. That way you're not left to the whims of whichever customer service rep you just happen to get at GI.
    Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Friend Code : 1c29d7
    MM Name : Sablesrgreat

Never delete the App! Empty Delete help!

Post  Sablesrgreat Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:22 pm

I got a second iPad that Is linked to my original by activating from the cloud which put MM on the new one but with no friends etc...so I don't play on that one. However, it recently updated and now the Facebook promotion is going to that one and not the one I play. Is it safe to delete the game from the second device, or will it cause me to lose data from the one I actually play?

Any advice is appreciated!
    Teri
    girlcreeture

MM Name : girlcreeture

Post  girlcreeture Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:38 pm

I finally decided to upgrade my ipad 2 to ios6 and since then, the battery charge retention has literally turned to crap. I'll turn it on at 95% and with just 10 minutes of use it goes down as much as 5-8%

I've been looking into the issue which appears to be common but I'd like to know if anyone has ever had to roll back their ipad and, if so, did it affect your game? I of course have it backed up but not to the cloud, just on my computer (not sure if there's a difference).

Any info would be great, thanks!
    Madcabs

Post  Madcabs Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:20 pm

I accidentally deleted the app. I am okay with restoring but if I restore will I lose all my text messages and progress in other apps? Also, is there only one backup or are there multiple backups because since I lost all my progress I have backed it up again. Thanks so much guys!
    diamondsgreeneyes

Friend Code : 8d57fd
    MM Name : maryhadaluddllamb2

Post  diamondsgreeneyes Fri May 03, 2013 8:23 pm

GameCircle does NOT save ur progress.

yep, it happened to me.

kept my friends tho.

Smile
    mayri

Post  mayri Sat May 04, 2013 1:01 am

The friends are connected to your game code.
    And your game code is connected to your device's UDID.
    If you delete the application, you lose all your progress but since the device's UDID doesnt change, when you install and run the game again you start from level 1 with all your previous friends.

And we may accuse GI of many things but seriously, accuse them of not backing up our progress?
    Do you know how mny servers and money is needed for that?
    Not that they dont make millions, but still....
    Superg

Post  Superg Sat May 04, 2013 12:17 pm

My 3 year old grandson got a hold of my iPad and deleted MM from it. I had to down load the game again, but GI was able to restore my progress and friends for me! It took a few days but it worked! Give GI a chance with this. They haven't been very good with other tickets I have entered but this time they came through for me. Good luck! sunny sunny
    diamondsgreeneyes

Friend Code : 8d57fd
    MM Name : maryhadaluddllamb2

Post  diamondsgreeneyes Sat May 04, 2013 12:42 pm

my bad

GameCircle is an amazon product that promotes itself as a way to use multiple devices to play the same game.

iz not GI product.

sorree cat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:32 am