MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Having trouble getting the Manuscripts

Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Having trouble getting the Manuscripts Empty Having trouble getting the Manuscripts

Post  Poppy Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:17 am

I am having a hard time getting the manuscripts, anyone else? I've explored the hall, numerous times, nothing. Using turtles, charms, two days straight. I have all of one. Frustrating, guess I should be patient.
    MrsPfaumann

Friend Code : 7adb72
    MM Name : MrsPfaumann

Having trouble getting the Manuscripts Empty same here

Post  MrsPfaumann Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:23 am

I think, if I'll have to search the stupid library again I'll go nuts ;-)
    belle MM
    belle MM

Having trouble getting the Manuscripts Empty Re: Having trouble getting the Manuscripts

Post  belle MM Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:05 am

MrsPfaumann wrote:I think, if I'll have to search the stupid library again I'll go nuts ;-)

I was searching the library too for my last manuscript. Decided to read the description again, and now it says I need the will-o-wisp to find it from any room. Maybe I forgot what it originally said, but you may want to double check the description before searching the library again.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Having trouble getting the Manuscripts Empty Re: Having trouble getting the Manuscripts

Post  Poppy Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:00 am

Library at night. Will o wisp in any room. I read them over and over, because my memory is short! Probably from playing Mystery Manor too much.
    MrsPfaumann

Having trouble getting the Manuscripts Empty will o wisp

Post  MrsPfaumann Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:09 am

I'm from Germany and play the game in german. Can you tell me what the will o wisp is? Cause I have no idea ;-) I read the
    descriptions over and over... library at night. Fortune telling room with silouett mode and any room with the phenomenon called "Irrlicht" in german (the bright light thing) ;-)
    I already have the other fragments...

Btw that lucky turtle doesn't bring me any luck at all Mad

Woohoo! Finally I've found the 4th fragment! No more searching the library :-D

skiptx

Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

Post  skiptx Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:30 am

MrsPfaumann wrote:I'm from Germany and play the game in german. Can you tell me what the will o wisp is? Cause I have no idea ;-) I read the
    descriptions over and over... library at night. Fortune telling room with silouett mode and any room with the phenomenon called "Irrlicht" in german (the bright light thing) ;-)
    I already have the other fragments...

Btw that lucky turtle doesn't bring me any luck at all Mad

Woohoo! Finally I've found the 4th fragment! No more searching the library :-D

In this game, the will o wisp is the white sparkling thing that settles in a room. The English Wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will-o%27-the-wisp confirms that this is the equivalent to your Irrlicht. Sounds like ignited swamp gas to me!

I think I ended up buying that piece of manuscript for diamonds because it would be cheaper than trying to banish the will o wisp.
    MrsPfaumann

Having trouble getting the Manuscripts Empty irrlicht

Post  MrsPfaumann Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Thanks for the expanation :-) I finally found the 4th fragment from the library. Now the one from the fortune telling room and the one where I have to banish the will o wisp are due ;-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:10 am