MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+3
Sakura
paulinelhg
someoneXYZ
7 posters

ZODIAC TIPS

someoneXYZ
    someoneXYZ

Friend Code : 4af728
    MM Name : XYZ

ZODIAC TIPS Empty ZODIAC TIPS

Post  someoneXYZ Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:03 pm

from facebook version:
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/mystery-manor-fan-page/manuscript-of-the-da-vinci-how-to-get-zodiac-mode-zodiac-tips/313712905322782

ZODIAC TIPS

HELPFUL TIP!! The zodiac will only occupy up to 3 rooms in your manor at one time. You can put the zodiac in 3 rooms you do not use often to keep the zodiac "at bay." At some point however, you will need to play those rooms occupied by zodiac for a quest.

Tools and Tips: You will need to stock up on a few things to master zodiac.
    Compasses
    Flashlights
    Golden Snails
    Freezes

The enhanced flashlight enlarges your occularis - which makes for easier viewing. Enlarge your game window by clicking the large green button in the upper right corner of your game screen. Practicing in the kitchen is a bit easiert to complete. Once you practice it does get easier, so have some patience and you should master zodiac.

Difference is the Zodiac room key, FB version using rune stone which can get by charging collection and trade with gypsy but iPad is crystal which can get by trade with gypsy(s) and explore any room.

If lack of crystal. Let 3 room (not in quests or not require any phenomenon) change to Zodiac mode then explore remain rooms & trade with gypsy get crystals.
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

ZODIAC TIPS Empty Re: ZODIAC TIPS

Post  paulinelhg Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Thanks XYZ,

Its really helpful tip Smile

I haven't found my 4 manuscript, and i like to know how do we get a zodiac mode out of a room...
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:02 am

paulinelhg wrote:Thanks XYZ,

Its really helpful tip Smile

I haven't found my 4 manuscript, and i like to know how do we get a zodiac mode out of a room...
    Hi Pualine, just keep searching non paying room until it appears but first you've to collect all of the manuscript and charge it to get ocularis which you need it while searching in Zodiac mode.
    Martino
    Martino

Friend Code : 170526
    MM Name : Martino

ZODIAC TIPS Empty Room in zodiac mode and no crystals?

Post  Martino Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:21 am

One more tip;
    If you have a room in Zodiac mode (for example the Kitchen) and no crystals to search it, the mode is disappearing once a phenomena has entered the room.

This is advisable when you need that room for a quest in another mode (night, silouette, ...) or for example for a penomena.
    You can then banish the phenomena, but wait with banishing the next mode (the one after that specific phenomena).
    If you get the (third) zodiac mode in another room, it won't go back in the original one (in the example the Kitchen).
    That way you can take the room to another mode or phenomena without having to search the zodiac mode.
    slycreations
    slycreations

MM Name : slycreations

ZODIAC TIPS Empty searching zodiac mode

Post  slycreations Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:27 pm

is it just me? I actually like the zodiac mode right now. I've played long enough that most rooms aren't a challenge at all, so it's fun to have the zodiac mode show up. suddenly makes searching the living room and bedroom interesting again, and gives you the chance at something you want from those rooms (which typically don't offer any collection items I would be interested in).
    Missteri

Post  Missteri Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:25 pm

Still working out the exact details, but if you have zodiac in a room but don't want to spend shards (or diamonds) to play it, IGNORE IT and play other rooms. After some time, a phenomena like the idol will appear, usually in another room. Play the phenom room once, then play a "junk" room (garden or bathroom perhaps, or whatever you have no need to play right now). Play that room several times and it seems the zodiac will move there instead, thus clearing the original room for regular play.

This strategy also seems useful as a way of "summoning" zodiac to a specific room you need it in ... I needed it in the fortune-telling room for a specific quest, for example, and used this technique and it worked like a charm... Very Happy
    Griff
    Griff

Friend Code : ce96f2
    MM Name : Griff

Post  Griff Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:14 pm

slycreations wrote:is it just me? I actually like the zodiac mode right now.

I'm enjoying Zodiac mode too, it's just so frustrating having to collect shatters first, the drop rate is so appalling that I only manage to find about 6 lots of 5, using 50 silver horseshoes AND a turtle of luck!

I have found though that using the turtle of luck and astronauts breakfast, I'm able to (almost always) find whichever zodiac item is in my current quests. Just running turtle of luck, without astronauts breakfast, it was taking me sometimes over 10 searches!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:55 pm