MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+3
Mrs X
Griff
Murraymint11
7 posters

Anniversary Cake Question

Murraymint11

Friend Code : ac7157
    MM Name : Murraymint

Anniversary Cake Question Empty Anniversary Cake Question

Post  Murraymint11 Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:10 am

I have nearly finished collecting all the items (chocolate,caramel,whipped cream,nuts and plateful of fruit) to unlock the 1st tier of the Anniversary Cake. My question is, when I complete the Quest, will all the items disappear from my collection? It just seems to me that using them to charge the 'Heaven For Sweet Tooth' collection gives a nice set of tools (5 x flashlights, pointers, elephants, 700 experience) each time, so am I better off not completing the Quest, and just charging the collection multiple times? I am very far behind anyway!
    Griff
    Griff

Friend Code : ce96f2
    MM Name : Griff

Anniversary Cake Question Empty Re: Anniversary Cake Question

Post  Griff Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:56 am

Hi,
    I've not completed it all yet (on the second tier at the moment), but it did remove all 10 of the first tier that I'd collected, although I'm still able to collect the first tier items from the Cook.

The second tier is, whisk, cake pan, pastry bag, rolling pin and mixer, which you've no doubt already got quite a few of!

I'm still getting first tier items from trying to complete the second tier, so I'm going to continue and complete the quest as they offer a few points of xp

Smile
    Murraymint11

Friend Code : ac7157
    MM Name : Murraymint

Post  Murraymint11 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:04 am

Thank you!

I guess as long as the items keep dropping I should continue on.... I'll have to check how many of the tier 2/3 items I have already when I get back to my ipad at home....
    Mrs X
    Mrs X

MM Name : Mrs X

Post  Mrs X Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:22 am

Murraymint11 wrote:Thank you!

I guess as long as the items keep dropping I should continue on.... I'll have to check how many of the tier 2/3 items I have already when I get back to my ipad at home....

And just like everything else, once your done the boulter drop rate increases. I have charged each collection 25-35 times and could do them another 30 times or more, and I have about 300 boulters in my inventory! I've posted this before but just to let you know...by the time I got to the third tier I had all the pieces to complete it, but you will still have quests to find each piece. If this happens to you go to the cake and click update, when I did all the quests came up completed! So good luck, I know it seems you'll never get done, but it will happen Wink
    Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Friend Code : 1c29d7
    MM Name : Sablesrgreat

Post  Sablesrgreat Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Oh my goodness! I am glad to know the boulters will keep dropping. I am on the second tier and can't manage to get the right items to drop so was considering giving up. I guess I will keep trying to find more boulters. It's a pain that none of those items can be gifted!

Teri
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Sablesrgreat wrote:Oh my goodness! I am glad to know the boulters will keep dropping. I am on the second tier and can't manage to get the right items to drop so was considering giving up. I guess I will keep trying to find more boulters. It's a pain that none of those items can be gifted!

Teri

I don't even try for that &@&@ CAKE! And life is fine without it. Maybe in my next lifetime...
    mayri

Post  mayri Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:42 am

ronda.meyers.16 wrote:
    Sablesrgreat wrote:Oh my goodness! I am glad to know the boulters will keep dropping. I am on the second tier and can't manage to get the right items to drop so was considering giving up. I guess I will keep trying to find more boulters. It's a pain that none of those items can be gifted!

Teri

I don't even try for that &@&@ CAKE! And life is fine without it. Maybe in my next lifetime...

I have no anniversary cake, never appeared in my manor.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:54 am

mayri wrote:
    ronda.meyers.16 wrote:

Teri

Lucky you! Wish mine would disappear.
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:58 am

mayri wrote:
    ronda.meyers.16 wrote:

Teri

on the bottom left of screen, do you see some special items like ingredients for building cake? Do you see a snatchning with a chef hat?
    mayri

Post  mayri Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:47 am

paulinelhg wrote:
    mayri wrote:
    ronda.meyers.16 wrote:

Teri

on the bottom left of screen, do you see some special items like ingredients for building cake? Do you see a snatchning with a chef hat?

No, nothing, and I'm on level 137
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:02 am

mayri wrote:
    paulinelhg wrote:
    mayri wrote:
    ronda.meyers.16 wrote:

Teri

would you consider lodging a report with GI? Perhaps anniversary quest may last for 1 year, so you may have sufficient time to "enjoy" the quest Smile
    mayri

Post  mayri Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:11 pm

paulinelhg wrote:
    mayri wrote:
    paulinelhg wrote:
    mayri wrote:
    ronda.meyers.16 wrote:

Teri

would you consider lodging a report with GI? Perhaps anniversary quest may last for 1 year, so you may have sufficient time to "enjoy" the quest Smile

I enjoyed enough the 25 drinks quest, thank you. Especially the cognac, had to gift like a maniac and message friends like a beggar to send me those f}^#^ing drinks. And now I have to ask anyone I see online to gift him/her and then send me back that zodiac item because quests come asking me for items I have plenty of. I enjoy enough already their poor developed game, recycling old ideas and quests instead of creating new ones.
    And from what I see in the facebook, GI does it very best to reply to emails reporting problems and trying to fix everything, so again thanks but no thanks.
    Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:28 am