MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+8
PegWalt
Poppy
Abemom2
Ali8stone
paulinelhg
zin
iPadKersty
Skyler
12 posters

Game Quest Walk-Thrus

Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Game Quest Walk-Thrus

Post  Skyler Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:04 am

I am starting this topic so that walk thrus can be posted here. Please only post info related to walk-thrus here. I will move/delete or edit comments that do not pertain to the topic. I wanted to make this a place where you can go to easily find walk-thrus. I hope to soon be able to scour the posts and find walk-thrus that I can copy to this forum. So, please be patient as I do and keep in mind, they may not be in order.

Also, since these guides were made some time ago, some quests may have changed slightly to incorporate Zodiac and the collection #'s may be slightly off as new collections have been inserted randomly as GI sees fit to. For the most part though, you should be able to work your way through them without a lot of trouble.

Thank You

PS. If you have created a complete walk thru, please post it here or let me know. Also, if you find any errors in the walk-thrus please PM me so that I may correct it.

Lastly, the most up to date list of quests can be found here http://b2tf.com/mm.svg

Last edited by Skyler on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
    Skyler
    Skyler

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Martian Walk-Thru

Post  Skyler Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:06 am

Complete Walk-Thru for Quests for Mars Room

Mystic Mirror in Bedroom from Collection 126
    50 Plungers from Collection 10 and a visit to the Bathroom
    Find Martian in Library
    Find 10 Martian Jerboa's in Bedroom
    Find 2 Aqua Vitae in the Island during Night Mode.
    Find Martian Pyramid in Fortune Telling Room
    Find Face on Mars in the Laboratory
    Explore Flying Saucer to find Mars Rover
    Charge Collection 218 - Mars Exploration
    Find 5 Gauguin's Hyperboloids and 5 Illuminati Lamp's (Charge Collection 75 and Collection 19 for both of these)
    Next find a Dust Brush in one of the rooms or get it gifted.
    Next, explore the saucer until you get all the items needed to charge the Space Minerals Collection 217 and get the Meteroid.
    Explore Bedroom
    Find dauphin cognac in pirate ship in silhouette mode - Fluency in the language - Ask a friend for it
    Finally its time to collect drawings for the Mars room from room searches....

Added from Demdike (Thanks)

Quest 15:  "Looking for Stolen Items."  This is the quest that allows us to start finding the drawings needed to help create the Martian Astrolabe.  Remember, you will need to find 3 of each type of drawing.  I am currently working on this quest and this is what I have discovered so far regarding where to obtain each drawing:

·         Lense Design Drawing:  Can be found in rooms with no phenomenon, Mist phenomenon, or UFO phenomenon.
    ·         Engine Design Drawing: Can be found in rooms with no phenomenon, Mist phenomenon, or UFO phenomenon.
    ·         Transmission Design: Can be found in rooms with the UFO phenomenon.
    ·         Welding Design: Can be found in rooms with the UFO phenomenon.
    ·         Camera Design: Can be found in rooms with the Mist phenomenon.
    ·         Antenna Design: Can be found in rooms with the Mist phenomenon.
    ·         Solar Panel Design: Can be found by banishing the Destroyer.
    ·         Battery Design: Can be found by banishing the Destroyer.
    ·         Detail Design: Can be found by banishing the Tripod.
    ·         Wheel Design: Can be found by banishing the Tripod

Thanks to hrb3 for the following info...Very Happy

Next you will need to find 5 each of the following:

Solar Cell – Found in Kitchen
    Rover's Laser - Found in Room 51
    Rover's Drill - Found in Laboratory
    Rover's Camera - Banish Musical Robots
    Rover's Wheel - Banish Vacuum Robots

NOTE---It took me 635 oil cans while running a turtle to get the items needed for the robots. I had better success in friends manors than in my own.

Next quest is Martian hospitality - explore mars room to complete the quest

When you click on the Martian room your gonna need 500 points of energy to zap it open

And that's it your done - room start with 10 Martian shards to explore

After you explore Mars, you then have the following quests.

Explore Laboratory for Cleaning Assistant from Collection #152

"Rain of the Martian Food" Collect items from rooms to charge collection #220 (Hallway, Living Room, Fortune Telling Room, Japanese Garden, UFO, Mars Room)

"Dishes with a Blue Glow" Martian Cuisine Collection #219 (Search Mars Room) Better banish lots of aliens for Martian Shards to enter the Mars Room.

"Juicy Cherry Berry" Find Martian Sppon, Fork/Knife and Chopsticks in Japanese Garden and Sakura Room

"Snatchins Learn to Fence" Banish Snowdoll Snatchin for Martian Flatware Set and Banish Thieving Snatchin for Martian Cake Knife

"Gossip in the Manor" Charge collections #221 and #222 Martian Flatware Set and Martian Drinks

Last edited by Skyler on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Skyler
    Skyler

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Club69 Walk Thru

Post  Skyler Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:10 am

Thanks to SlyCreations

1. Find book of monsters in living room at night (can be gifted)
    2. Explore kitchen in Silhouette mode
    3. Find Joanna's glasses (Living room with native idol)
    4. Explore Bathroom in Word
    5. Find English Breakfast (Kitchen at Night)
    6. Find Bride's Bouquet (Japanese Garden in Silhouette)
    7. Banish 10 Bookworm Snatchins
    8. Search the Library 3X in Word
    9 Search any 3 Rooms with Native Idol
    10. Banish 10 Hunting Zombies during full moon (or pay 15 diamonds)
    11. Find a guitar (fortune telling room in Silhouette)
    12. Banish 15 vacuum robots
    13. Find the bar chair and shaker by banishing snatchin knights and generals
    14. Find the Citrus-press (Bunker in Silhouette) and Mirroring ball (Bunker at night) 15. Find the Snatchin face-controller (in Japanese garden).
    16. Charge the 'Night in the Bar' collection.
    17. Explore the Library with Curse of the Stone Tongue.
    18. Dance with Eurydice (to gain entrance to the club).
    19. Search the club 3 times.
    20. Dance with Rudolph (to gain entrance to the club)

And that ends the string of quests for this room.
    Skyler
    Skyler

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Selene Room Guide

Post  Skyler Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:16 am

Selene Room

First there are quests to search, Laboratory, African Room, Japanese Garden, Room 51 5 times, UFO 3 times. Then unfortunately, you need to catch 10 each of the TV, Musical and Vacuum Robots. 300 oil cans needed or 270 Diamonds if you buy 10 for 9 in the shop. You can also purchases Chests that contain oil cans in them. 75 Diamonds for a Chest with 150 Oil cans or 50 Diamonds for 100 Oil cans and 25 Diamonds for 50 Oil Cans. (Thanks to Brad for that tip)

If you click on the Selena Room and click upgrade then you will need to build a moon rover. Which requires drawings, sketches and cost estimates (10 x 5 = 50 in all) You may buy them at 10 diamonds a piece. Have not bought them so I am not sure if they are 10 diamonds for each set of 5 or 50 diamonds for each set. If someone buys them, maybe they can elaborate on that.

After the Oil Cans, comes the quests to find the blueprint/sketches, the first requires you to banish Xeno's, Robots or search UFO phenom rooms for it. Xeno's drop the last 2 of the blueprint/sketches, Vacuum Robot, TV Robot and Musical Robot drop 2 of each as well, leaving the remaining ones to be found with UFO Phenoms.

After building the moon rover, you will then need to banish 5 UFO Phenoms with HyperBoloids and banish 15 Snatchin Agents.

IMPORTANT-You MUST finish the 15 Snatchin and 5 UFO Banishings before working on the "Details of Moonrover". The items for the moonrover will not drop until it is completed.

Next you will need to complete the details of moonrover with 10 each of 5 different items costing 24 Diamonds a piece or search rooms, complete Professor's quests or banish more robots to get them.

"Details of Moonrover" here is the list.

Gravitational Tire- from Searching room with UFO Phenom - Use reboot option to keep UFO in room after each search
    High Frequency Transmitter - Banishing Xeno's
    Adaptive Analyzer- from banishing Vacuum Robots
    Seismic Sensor - from banishing TV Robots
    Automated Repair Kit- From banishing Musical Robots

Next is 10 each of the robot helpers
    30 new rune stones
    30 new batteries
    30 new gravitrons
    30 new containers

After the 30 Containers, you will need to find 50 Moonstones by banishing Aliens. With running a turtle and having the weapons handy it won't take long to do this.

After that, you start the Thanksgiving Collections. Charge collection 135.
    Next is the Dictionary Collection #35, Charge it.
    Next is Benedict's Tear Cocktail Collection #5, charge it.
    Next is Breath Mints Collection #34, Charge it.
    Next is Overcoat Collection #16, charge it.
    Next is Bridal Gown collection #18, charge it.
    Next is Astronaut collection #98, charge it.
    Next is sunglasses collection #50, charge it.
    Then quests for exploring the Selene Room begin.

Search Selene Room for collection items for #137 and then #139, charge each for quests.
    Reason for breakdown Quest requires 15 Xeno's to be banished.
    Next collect and charge collection #140
    Skyler
    Skyler

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Hyperion Quest Guide

Post  Skyler Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:28 am

Thanks to rabrown

Hyperion Quest Overview

1. Find or Buy speedshooter/ashmaker/machine gun x1 each
    2. Take Hyperion Prisoner by banishing hyperion soldiers
    3. explore Bedroom in Silhouette
    4. Find hyperion dictionary
    5. Banish Storm Generals to find General Krieg (may take many times)
    6. Charge VanBraun and Steel Legionnaire collections 1x each
    7. explore hunting room in silhouette x3
    8. Find 30 runestones
    9. Explore Japanese Garden, Room51 and lab x3 each
    10. Explore hallway
    11. Charge mchanical helper collection ( ironforeman) x1
    12. Find Gewehr, ashmaker, and fistlauncher weapons x15 previous ones dont count
    13. Get 15 snatchin recruits by banishing snatchins (not all banished count)
    14. Defeat storm troopers, punishers and storm generals x5 each
    15. Explore rooms in zodiac x5
    16. Explore Hall with mist x3
    17. Find 3 portals of hyperion by Banishing soldiers
    18. Defeat General Krieg
    Skyler
    Skyler

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Snow Queen Boss Guide

Post  Skyler Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:45 am

Snow Queen boss.
    -----------------
    Credit to Firefly for quest string

Please see below for the new string of quests in the order that they come in.

IMPORTANT: Quest collection items will continue to drop until you charge the collection so be sure to stock up before charging.

Banish 5 Snow Elves with ice sword
    Explore the rooms of the manor to find one Heather Honey and Rum Punch
    Collect and charge the "Festive Food" collection (find collection items by exploring rooms of the manor)
    Banish 10 Snow Vikings with ice sword
    Explore the Fortune Telling room; explore the manor to find 30 snow flakes
    Collect and charge the "Fir Trees of the World" collection (find collection items by exploring rooms of the manor in night mode) FYI Fir trees drop in these rooms during night mode:
    American - Kitchen
    London - Living rm
    Paris - Fortune-telling rm
    German - Hunting
    Italian – Library Collect and charge the "Good Year" collection (find collection items by exploring rooms of the manor with phenomenons)
    Explore any room in silhouette mode to find a Bull Counselor and Wise Tiger
    Explore the Kitchen in night mode to find a Mighty Mouse and Sneaky Kitty
    Trade with Gypsies to fine a Brisk Horse; charge the "Auspicious Year" collection
    Explore the Hunting room; explore the manor to find 10 Ice Sword
    Collect and charge the "Winter Creation" collection (find items by trading snowflakes with Kind Snowman"
    Banish 15 Armored Bear and 15 Brutal Armored Bear with glacial swords
    Dig up the Ice Castle
    Battle the Ice Mistress
    Explore the Ice Castle 3 times
    Skyler
    Skyler

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Anniversary Cake Guide

Post  Skyler Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:45 am

Anniversary Event ( special thanks to Brad for quest info)

Explore living room
    Explore kitchen
    Banish 10 snatchin cooks
    Assemble the anniversary cake on the manor map
    Charge the jubilee cake collection
    Find plate of fruits - kitchen with idol
    Find nuts - bathroom in night mode
    Find whipped cream - exchange with the gypsy baron
    Find caramel icing - library in silhouette mode
    Find chocolate - kitchen in silhouette mode The second tier is the dream of housewives collection, 15 of each. The third tier requiring 15 each of the technique of sweet course collection.
    Skyler
    Skyler

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Island Photo Quest

Post  Skyler Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:55 am

Thanks to Mbstr8k

ISLAND PHOTO QUESTS

ORDER OF QUESTS & HOW TO MORE EFFICIENTLY CLEAR THEM
    Now my mistake is I didn't think to write this down so this is from sheer memory. If I miss something, it might be too easy to clear to even remember. So these are only the quests that bring some sort of pain! Smile

1. Pot of Gold
    - will drop right away coz this is a money making pot for GI so, of course, no grief for this.

2. 150 runestones
    - best to banish Old Gypsy Woman or Baron rather than regular gypsies. Takes only 3 tries with a turtle running (well not running but...)

3. 5 Magic Books
    - will drop out of fortune telling room & library;
    - or swapping the same item with a friend works faster if both of you are on the same quests. If not, the person not yet at this stage may take an IOU or continue with the trade but should keep the item in their gift box until he or she gets to this quest.

3. Brig sets
    - charge each set once. Trade for the items or explore Brig.
    - each item drops by level. Meaning, 1st item of each set will be spewed at Novice level & 5th item of the set, at Expert level. Therefore, if you're only at Novice, don't expect to finish these quests quickly by exploring. Either trade for them, or pray for patience.
    - what's a fair trade offer for these? I would say, the Festive Masquerade items because they can no longer be acquired by high-level players & low-level players had an equal chance to have an abundance during the Independence Day event.
    NOTE: by this time the pieces of the island photo will appear but the quest on how to find them won't. You may ignore unless you get overly excited & plan to simply buy the pieces with diamonds.

4. Island Photo pieces
    - much like building the UFO & Brig. Request for assembly items to piece the photo together from all your friends.
    - please note of the level requirement for the items which is shown at the top of the pop-up box when you 'Ask a Friend'.

5. Banish Snatchin Seafarer
    - meet the twin of Mr. Blackbeard. Evidence#1 that GI ran out of ideas, or had to hurry up releasing this update from all our whining on FB that we had no quests. LOL!
    - as mentioned in an earlier post which I hope you heeded, you should have saved your maps for trading with the Seafarer. Anything you found earlier will not be counted to the 5 sets required to clear this quest. But will still count to the 9 required to complete the News announcement found on the right side.
    - soon as you clear this quest, Seafarer will leave your manor. If you still need him, you have to find a friend that has him as a roamer.
    - items easily drop like pirates, if you're using a turtle.

6. Explore Island
    - since you have been banishing the Seafarer earlier, you will have enough keys to explore.
    - no requirement to find anything.

7.a. Adventures of a Castaway & Secretive Island sets
    - one by one, each item will be required by exploring rooms which most of the time requires a phenomenon.
    - so you don't have to keep setting your manor up again & again for a phenomenon, don't clear rooms with phenomena if the quest does not call for that room to be explored. This way, you're always set up for any quest requiring a phenomenon.
    - when I say 'set-up for a phenomenon' please refer to an earlier post on 'Finding the Corset, Neptune & Emerald'. Assuming you don't want to spend diamonds for any summons.
    - good thing though is, soon as you have the right phenomenon in the right room, the item surely drops, so no need to close MM app to retain phenomenon. Please know that I use a turtle 100% of the time so this is the only point of view I know.

7.b. Punishment Quests
    - simultaneous with finding the new collection items, are quests which I honestly, truly & without a doubt believe GI put in as disciplinary action for all our 'crimes'! Smile
    - CJ asked earlier if the unupdated ones might be demoted to level 50. I think your rumor was skewed. The updated ones are feeling like level 50s with these. Evidence#2 that GI ran out of ideas.
    - I haven't cleared a lot but so far I have had:
    i ) 25 tyrannosaurus fillets, 25 tiramisus & 25 miso soups
    ii ) 25 drunken joe whiskeys
    iii) 25 dauphin cognacs
    iv) 25 mermaid vodka
    v) 25 sea breeze port wine
    vi) 25 Benedict's Tear Cocktail - charge Drinks of the World 25 times (UPDATE i guess it was NOT safe to assume! LOL!)
    - all items in your current inventory won't count.
    - most people have these so everybody can swap items if you are on different quests. I sought help from friends who have not crossed over for the first one because I thought the 75 items were overwhelming. My EQ failed me. It's not so hard after all.
    - assuming 2 players are on any of these quests, they can trade. 2 traders on the same quests cannot swap because it will get deducted from the 25 that they are currently putting together even if they have extra in their inventory.
    - if 1 player is working on this & the other is still on another quest, I suggest you just borrow the item. If some of you remember the Ikebana quest, it works like that. None will be taken from inventory upon completion so you can just return them after.
    - for those of you who were not hugged enough as a child will probably go, it's gonna take me 100 years to send it all back with the 10-gift limit! Calm yourself down, take a deep breath and do the math. Not everybody will reach the quests at the same time. Plus, there is always a natural attrition of players so if you're lucky, you don't send anything back. And if you've invested enough to become an MMBFF to someone, most don't need it back.
    - for those who truly enjoy exploring, you may find the items from the rooms specified but it doesn't drop 100% of the time even if the room is already set up correctly so you may have to close MM app, as also discussed in the 'Finding the Corset, Neptune & Emerald' post.

Relevant to those who haven't updated, you can stock up on everything except the Punishment Quests. They're too easy to acquire & more importantly, you need space to receive the assembly items for the Island Photo.

Following are the subsequent quests continued from my earlier post on Room 18 quests. Instructions stand that previously collected items still won't count. Most quests require a phenomenon so keep retaining any phenomena or your manor should maintain its set-up, as required, to attract one.

Save for Mercury, all quests can be found by exploring once up to a maximum of 5 times using a turtle. For applicable items, you may explore or trade. Smile

1. Clipper - mist in any room; I suggest you don't clear this quest first. Clear the Ferry first.
    2. Ferry - native idol in any room
    3. Clipper - mist in any room; one Clipper clears both quests #1 & 3.
    4. Caravel - sorry I missed the phenomenon because I cleared this accidentally when I got both the 3rd Clipper & Caravel at the same time.
    5. Clipper - silhouette in any room
    6. Polar Bear - trade with a gypsy; took 1 trade with regular gypsy guy.
    7. Paddle Boat - laboratory in night mode
    8. Hatch - explore UFO
    9. Screen - laboratory in silhouette mode
    10. Ocean Liner - explore Oceanic
    11. Arctic Icebreaker - charge once
    12. Explore Lost Island, Oceanic & Brig 3 times - after the first, previous explorations count. So it's basically explore once.
    13. Neptune - yes, you read right! NEPTUNE! Evil laugh - thunder & lightning - it's your old nemesis! You meet again! Explore Fortune Telling room at night. Have no fear, I think he's old & weak now, dropped real fast!
    14. Mist - explore room 51 in night mode.
    15. Bits of the Plane - explore Oceanic in night mode.
    16. Secretive Island - charge once
    17. Pearls - explore African room or dressing room at night. Do African room.
    18. Mercury - native idol in hunting room or hallway.
    19. Golden Fleece - explore African room or Library at night. Found the fleece in the African room on the 2nd time it went on night mode.
    20. Unicorn - explore Fortune Telling or Hunting room at night. Found in Fortune Telling room on the 2nd time it went on night mode.
    21. Lily of the Valley - explore any room at night. Found in Fortune Telling room also on the 2nd time it went on night mode.
    22. Explore Island 3 times - previous explorations seem to count. I only needed to explore the room once and the quest was done.

NOTE: I suggest for quests 1-6,7 & 10 to instead explore the Oceanic if you have room keys because boats sometimes drop 2 at a time; or trade with a friend. More importantly, it saves the phenomena you have already set up for the next quests, unless you already have native idol in Hallway and Hunting rooms.
    iPadKersty

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Cake quests

Post  iPadKersty Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:09 pm

GI changed the rules on stocking up in their programming. You can no longer get more than one. So in the cake quest and a few others once you find the item, that's it..... Annoyed me greatly
    zin

Friend Code : c4cb33

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Re: Game Quest Walk-Thrus

Post  zin Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:30 pm

iPadKersty wrote:GI changed the rules on stocking up in their programming.  You can no longer get more than one.  So in the cake quest and a few others once you find the item, that's it.....  Annoyed me greatly

Last stocking quest I remember was the minion and euridice weapons. I can't remember which quest but there was one which let you stock upto about 10-15 times before it didnt allow you any more.
    Skyler
    Skyler

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty July 30 Update Quest String for Hotel

Post  Skyler Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Hotel Quest String (thanks to rabrown, Danielle and Myself)

Living room in silhouette
    Bedroom in night
    Charge dreamcatchers collection (explore rooms in word if you need items)
    Find Ice fragments x9 (explore in silhouette items drop every four or five rooms with turtle)
    Banish snatchins to find fashion magazine
    (thanks to Danielle)
    find pouch of coins in 5 rooms with mist (items dropped about every other room.)
    banish 10 Snowminators.
    charge the Snatchin-thrower collection.
    explore the bunker at night to find the pianist and in silhouette mode to find the maid.

Gather and Charge the Beautiful Stranger Collection
    Gather and charge the From the Bottom of One's Heart Collection
    Defeat Snow Queen
    Explore Ice Citadel in Silhouette Mode to find a Crystal Shoe (Can be gifted)
    Banish Armored Bears to find loyal canine companion (Can be gifted)
    Explore Hall in Zodiac to find a Saber (Can be gifted)
    Explorer the Garden at night to fine a Cat, Keeper of the Hearth. (Can be gifted)
    Explorer the Hunting Room in silhouette mode to fine the Pegasus (Can be gifted)

Find the Hotel "Heart of Spring" in the yard. Turn girl into a princess. Collect rings required to enter Hotel by exchanging with Snatchin Florist and Snatchin Culinary.

(Thanks to Dermi)
    Explore the hotel to find a croissant. You won't find it right away.

Find the Hotel "Heart of Spring" in the yard, select Kai and help the hotel's magic staff turn the boy into a real prince. Collect rings required to enter Hotel by exchanging with Snatchin Florist and Snatchin Culinary.

And apparently that's all folks.....
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Heal the General

Post  paulinelhg Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:23 am

Thanks to Babenghiem

Here are the details of the new Christmas event quests in the order that they come:

Banish native idol in any room
    Banish 10 snow elve
    Banish 5 snow viking
    Assemble the Evil Snowman collection (#153)
    Banish 5 snowminator
    Dig up Snatchin General's bunker
    Charge the It Is Hard In Treatment collection (#149) for a 'Vitaminion Cup'
    Cure the General
    Explore the Bunker
    Trade 5 times with Horsestealer Gosha
    Collect 5 Toy Horses by trading with Horsestealer Gosha
    Collect 10 Plastic Carrots and Trash Feeds by trading with Gypsies
    Explore Bunker 3 times

Merry Christmas!! santa
    Skyler
    Skyler

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty New Starship Quests Update 9/16 (SATURN)

Post  Skyler Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:30 am

1) Find an Einstein Engine in the Lab
      Find a Wimshurst Generator in the Animatorium

2) Trade batteries with Marley the Robot to find 10 Gas Balls
      To bash the robot takes 5 batteries (the same ones we needed to open the Lab).
      I found the gas balls in one shot by opening magical chests.

3) UFO in word mode
      Find a lava lamp in Room 51 in night mode

4) Find the Wells Spaceship and Spaceliner One by searching both the Library and Hunting Room in the zero gravity mode.
      These items also drop from aliens.

5) Mars 3x
      Selene 3x

6) Gather and charge Master of All Trades collection #153 by finding items dropped by aliens.
      If you already have the collection items, you can just charge it. If you want more of these items though, each alien drops one of the items:
      Xenophobe - Tube Holder
      Destroyer - Plumbing Installer
      Tripod - Pipe Cutter
      Octopus - Drainage Cleaner
      Little Green Man - Cleaning

7) Mars 1x

8)Find Phone Directory in Mars in word mode
      Find Staff Phone in the living room

9) Find the Locksmith from Mars in Mars (also drops from Selene)
      Find Martian Mulled Wine in Kitchen with Mist phenom (also drops from Mars)

Quests 10-15: Gather all of the disks to complete the Saturn icon. You need 5 of each disk. They can be found in:

Zodiac mode rooms
    Hyperion
    Room 51
    Lab
    UFO
    Selene
    Mars
    bashing Destroyers
    bashing Octopus
    helping friends

Quest 16: Upgrade the Saturn icon once all of the disks have been found.

Thanks to Helian for this information.

Thanks to iPadKersty for the following

After "At the Edge of the Galaxy" Gas Station

Full Tank
    Collect Biofuel (and can't remember where from)

Dinner is Served
    Martian Ham collection (charge)
    Dressing room
    Oceanic room
    Sakura room
    Fortune-Telling room
    Kitchen
    Microwave (found in the Snatchin General Bunker)

Crew, We're Taking Off
    Launch Button (found in any room with zero gravity curse) or banish relevant alien

Ticketless Passenger
    Thermometer (exploring African room)
    Ammeter (exploring O'Olle's Flying Saucer)

Marley Translate
    Universal Translator (exploring room 51)
    Graviton (find 5 by banishing Little Green Men)

Tea Party in Deep Space
    Teapot (explore the Library)
    Pack of Tea (Living room with Native Idol)

Approaching a Rough Landing
    Astronaut Helmet (Bathroom in Silhouette mode)
    Spacesuit (Dressing room)
    Oxygen Tanks (Japanese Garden with Mist Phenomenon)

We're not in Kansas Anymore
    Explore Saturn 3 times

Local Aborigine
    Trade with Saturnian 10 times

It's Fun Visiting Friends
    Find the alien abode by exploring Saturn in Silhouette mode

How Far Can Progress Go
    Vacuum Cleaner (banish Vacuum Robots)
    Radio (banish Musical Robots)
    Precision Scales (exploring Kitchen)

The Tale of the Fisherman and the Fish
    Find 5 River Babylonia (exploring Bathroom, Pirate Brig and Island)

Breakfast of Ployglots
    Martian Fork and Knife (exploring Mars)
    Butter (trading with Snatchin Cook)

The Professor's Dreams
    Collect and charge "Dreams of Space" collection
    Drive away phenomena away to collect pieces
    Native Idol has bullet
    UFO has blue space craft
    Mist has UFO thing and space rocket
    Will-o'-the Wisp has round spacecraft

If It's Not Pirates Attacking You, It's Planets Talking at You
    Revolver (found in Night Mode in any room your expert in)
    Memory Eraser (found in Night Mode in any room your expert in)
    Gauguin's Hyperboloid (collect and charge)

Want to See Some Physics?
    Super Magnet (collect and charge - explore Saturn)

Excursion into the Past
    Projector (exploring Club '69 in Silhouette Mode) or get someone nice to send it to you or search Saturn
    Film Stock (explore Room 51)

Magic Tech Support
    Book of Merlin (collect from Fortune-Telling room, Hallway, and African Room and then charge)

The Return of SOG
    Formidable Foreman (explore Sakura, Flying Saucer, Laboratory, Selene and Saturn to find pieces.  Charge collection)

Even Copernicus Didn't Dream of This
    Tellurion (explore Mars or Selene to find one)

Instead of an Alarm System
    Plasma Ball (it says to banish Evridik models but none arrived so search Saturn)

I'm Staying!
    Bouquet of Transistors (banish Television Robots)

On Someone Else's Starship
    Explore Saturn 3 times in Silhouette Mode

And that's it for now....

Last edited by Skyler on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    iPadKersty

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Where to find the model

Post  iPadKersty Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Wish I'd found it a bit earlier. But to find the plasma ball, banish the model for the club in the yard.
    Ali8stone
    Ali8stone

Friend Code : 866912
    MM Name : ali

Post  Ali8stone Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:25 am

If It's Not Pirates Attacking You, It's Planets Talking at You
    Revolver (found in Night Mode in any room your expert in)
    Memory Eraser (found in Night Mode in any room your expert in)
    Gauguin's Hyperboloid (collect and charge)

Add in here after above quest

Born metallic

Love meter in lovers area
    Iron heart in animatorium

Last edited by Ali8stone on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too long in quotes)
    Abemom2

Friend Code : 64d84e
    MM Name : Abemom2

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Saturn walk through - missing quest 17

Post  Abemom2 Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:12 pm

There is a quest missing in the Saturn walk through - it comes after quest 16 where you collect the discs:

From one hardship to the next
    Task is to Finish building the ship

Clicking on the Saturn spaceship, there is a requirement to gather 7 of each of 5 parts.

Banish little green men
    Banish television robots
    Explore rooms with will of wisp phenomenon
    Explore rooms with UFO phenomenon
    Explore Selene

This is before the quest At the edge of the galaxy
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:53 am

I noticed no quest missing. It just takes a bit to get it after the disks. From one hardship to the next came eventually. Thanks for this walk thru, I needed this, perfect timing for me!

I'll probably buy the UFO ones, waiting for UFO phenom more than once is beyond my patience capacity.
    Abemom2

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty New anniversary quests for blueprints...

Post  Abemom2 Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:54 pm

I have made it to the hunting room blueprint quest...does anyone know which room in the basement is the right one?  

Thanks!
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Blueprint

Post  PegWalt Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:36 am

Abemom2 wrote:I have made it to the hunting room blueprint quest...does anyone know which room in the basement is the right one?  

Thanks!

Hi! That can be found in the pumpkin patch or any other boss room in Basement.
    Abemom2

Post  Abemom2 Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Thanks! I only have 1 dug up, so wanted to be sure I was going after the right one!
    skiptx

Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

Post  skiptx Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:05 am

PegWalt wrote:
    Abemom2 wrote:I have made it to the hunting room blueprint quest...does anyone know which room in the basement is the right one?  

Thanks!

Great. I have zero keys for the basement boss rooms. Sigh.
    rab

Post  rab Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:29 am

skiptx wrote:
    PegWalt wrote:

Thanks!

You can also buy it at the new foundation area next to the anniversary cake
    valarie.kuchel

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Hint: hint, bathroom blueprint

Post  valarie.kuchel Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:44 pm

rabrown wrote:
    skiptx wrote:
    PegWalt wrote:

Thanks!

You can also buy it at the new foundation area next to the anniversary cake

Hi, does anyone know in which room the bathroom blueprint is?
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Game Quest Walk-Thrus Empty Bathroom blueprint

Post  PegWalt Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:20 am

For the Bathroom Blueprint, just visit friends & tip until it drops!
    Snow65player

Post  Snow65player Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:34 pm

What am I reading wrong? Where is the library blueprint? I went into the bunker and offed a few green snatchin's, but no luck. What am I missing?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:34 am