MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+3
Skyler
April 11
Martino
7 posters

Guild forming in MM

Martino
    Martino

Friend Code : 170526
    MM Name : Martino

Guild forming in MM Empty Guild forming in MM

Post  Martino Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:14 am

Has anyone found out what more there is than a 5 points reward per member for entering MM  daily when you enter a Guild?
    I have entered a guild, but didnt leave it yet, but I think that's possible too.

Maybe we can form a MMUFF guild (not with that name maybe, because MM is not so positive toward MMUFF)?
    April 11
    April 11

Friend Code : F19b16
    MM Name : April

Guild forming in MM Empty Re: Guild forming in MM

Post  April 11 Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:10 am

I believe there is a large red X to the right of your name which will be on the  guild member's list.  That is how you will be able to leave if you want to join a different guild.
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Guild forming in MM Empty Guilds

Post  Skyler Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

The new guild feature so far allows points for daily visits only. The leading guilds I gather are testing events to add points for certain objectives, that is why so few members belong to them. I am sure that once the tests are completed those leading guilds will vanish. I will post more as I find out.

As for a mmuff guild, seeing as we can only have 10 members at a time, it might be hard to figure out what 10 people to add to that guild without offending anyone. I suggest find a guild with friends and join it and check in daily to help it build up points.

If you leave a guild your points reset to zero and the guild retains your points.
    Lynne1000
    Lynne1000

Friend Code : 811861
    MM Name : Lynne

Post  Lynne1000 Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:32 pm

I've formed my own guild and have 10 members. However, people can leave at will and my guild gets deducted 20 points for that. It's a shame if people will be "guild hopping". It's happened twice already so 40 points have gone from the few we have. Perhaps they don't realise that points are lost?
    Gem

Friend Code : 0a478d
    MM Name : Gem

Guild forming in MM Empty Guild spaces

Post  Gem Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:22 pm

Back from a months holidays and have missed the guild startup. Has anyone places? Daily player and gifter.
    Add me as friend plz.
    kdaggs

Post  kdaggs Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:37 pm

I am a member of a guild where four players regularly participate in challenges but we have another four who never participate. We suspect these players are no longer actively playing the game at all. The guild leader does not wish to read any longer. Do any of you know if there is a way to swap roles, so one of the participants can become the leader in the leader can become a participant in the same guild?
    Skyler
    Skyler

Post  Skyler Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:59 pm

kdaggs wrote:I am a member of a guild where four players regularly participate in challenges but we have another four who never participate. We suspect these players are no longer actively playing the game at all. The guild leader does not wish to read any longer. Do any of you know if there is a way to swap roles, so one of the participants can become the leader in the leader can become a participant in the same guild?

This issue has come up before and to my knowledge, there is no way. I have wondered what would happen if the guild leader quit the guild. Would the guild disband or would the second player who joined become the leader. Not worth trying in my opinion. All I can say is this, the leader really doesnt need to do anything. Anyone can assume the role of leadership without the title. SO, I would ask the leader to boot out the non players and recruit some active players.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:14 am

If Mmuff irritates MM, then that is a PLUS!  I say way to go players unite!!!

After all the stuff they pull on us, within the game, we SO deserve a place to talk about the game however we want to.  

If you post anything on their FB page, it is promptly deleted. I say the more we can stick it to GI, the better. They are the monopoly and we are just the little people.

Have u ever emailed them? Their responses are so Corporate, and useless.
    Skyler
    Skyler

Post  Skyler Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:36 am

Poppy wrote:If Mmuff irritates MM, then that is a PLUS!  I say way to go players unite!!!

After all the stuff they pull on us, within the game, we SO deserve a place to talk about the game however we want to.  

If you post anything on their FB page, it is promptly deleted. I say the more we can stick it to GI, the better. They are the monopoly and we are just the little people.

Have u ever emailed them? Their responses are so Corporate, and useless.

I agree, have emailed them many times. Recently though they seemed to have gotten new employees or changed names. But the last few responses have been a bit better and more personal. Maybe it is genuine or maybe it is not. Only time will tell.....
    kdaggs

Post  kdaggs Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:47 pm

kdaggs wrote:I am a member of a guild where four players regularly participate in challenges but we have another four who never participate. We suspect these players are no longer actively playing the game at all. The guild leader does not wish to read any longer. Do any of you know if there is a way to swap roles, so one of the participants can become the leader in the leader can become a participant in the same guild?

This is an update to the above post. I did have a lengthy dialogue with a GI rep. I was informed that GI could not automatically remove or switch a leader without the leader specifically to be replaced or have roles switched with another of the guild players. The leader would have to notify GI directly and ID who in the guild would be replacing them. The replacement would then need to notify GI directly that they were accepting the switch to leader of that specific guild. It was too difficult to get this done by leaving messages on a wall, so I dropped it. I asked what to do if a leader appeared to be inactive (not the problem in my case) and the response was to just leave the guild and join another. They said the only way for an inactive guild player to be dropped was through the guild leader.
    Skyler
    Skyler

Post  Skyler Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:07 am

kdaggs wrote:

This is an update to the above post. I did have a lengthy dialogue with a GI rep. I was informed that GI could not automatically remove or switch a leader without the leader specifically to be replaced or have roles switched with another of the guild players. The leader would have to notify GI directly and ID who in the guild would be replacing them. The replacement would then need to notify GI directly that they were accepting the switch to leader of that specific guild. It was too difficult to get this done by leaving messages on a wall, so I dropped it. I asked what to do if a leader appeared to be inactive (not the problem in my case) and the response was to just leave the guild and join another. They said the only way for an inactive guild player to be dropped was through the guild leader.

I can say now on at least 2 separate occasions I have seen guild leaders replaced with relative ease. All it took was an email to GI from a highly active member of the guild requesting replacement of leader based on at least one of 2 criteria:

1) Guild leader was banned
    2) Guild leader notified GI that they wished to resign or turn over leadership to another player.

Both of these instances were approved and the switch over happen relatively quickly.
    Skyler
    Skyler

Guild forming in MM Empty High Level Guild Seeks Member

Post  Skyler Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Are you frustrated with the members in your guild not carrying their weight? Are you active and have a desire to complete every event? Do you have what it takes to do all the events?

There is a top level guild looking for a new member. Let me know via message and I will pass along your fc and name to the guilds leader and let them see if you are a good fit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content