MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Sip of the water n the desert Quest?

ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Sip of the water n the desert Quest? Empty Sip of the water n the desert Quest?

Post  ycul Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:05 am

OK I just got the "Sip of water in the desert quest today. However I do not understand the tip. It reads

"Unriddle the text of the clue you found in the Songs of the Ancestors Quest and try to find the time n the place specified in the clue"

Not sure I ever had this songs quest and if I did I certainly have forgotten any clue I would have received.

Anyone have any idea what this clue is?

Appreciate any help. Thanks!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Sip of the water n the desert Quest? Empty Re: Sip of the water n the desert Quest?

Post  Admin Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:07 am

Check your Inventory. You should have a note clue there.
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Sip of the water n the desert Quest? Empty elope with a note

Post  ycul Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:08 am

Is that the envelope with the note in it.

It says.

We have been misled, they lied to us all along. I need your help, they locked me in here )the rest of the letter is missing but the envelope has "Beware of the Mist scribbled on it"

Not much to go on but I am assuming that the next room with a mist will give me another clue. Do you know if I can use an idol to banish and still get the clue?

Thanks as always Rainkid!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Sip of the water n the desert Quest? Empty Re: Sip of the water n the desert Quest?

Post  Admin Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:11 am

As a general rule - I never banish Phenomenons (yes, yes.. phenomena!)

I think there might be another hint in your inventory? I remember at one point, I had two hints.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:46 am

Admin wrote:As a general rule - I never banish Phenomenons (yes, yes.. phenomena!)

I think there might be another hint in your inventory? I remember at one point, I had two hints.

I have three of the African quest hints in my inventory. They appear to lead to the fortune-telling room, African room, and library. I still need the pottery flask and map. Even with the turtle the other day they did not drop. I even tried the sequence suggested here for exploring the rooms. I do have active requests for trades out, so we'll see if I can "find" them that way.

I have banished a few phenomena recently---though only the ones whose room do not show anything on their drop list that I need AND the instructions say i'll get a reward if I banish. Twice I've gotten items drop that were request related after banishing....about 50/50 stats so far. For the most part I search with phenomenon active.

Last edited by Mbstr8k on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:31 pm

I searched and searched for this and never found it. Luckily I have a really great friend *cough Admin cough* who really helped me out:)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:20 am

You're welcome, Sara.

ycul, if I'm on your friend list, let me know on my wall. I'll send you one too. I just searched a whole bunch of rooms tonight with a Turtle of Luck.
    Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:17 am