MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

What level to gift the palm leaf?

karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

What level to gift the palm leaf? Empty What level to gift the palm leaf?

Post  karen_ni Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 pm

I was wondering what level you have to be at in order to gift a palm leaf? Also, is there any place that lists what levels are required to gift a charge item?
    Jillllll
    Jillllll

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Jill

What level to gift the palm leaf? Empty Re: What level to gift the palm leaf?

Post  Jillllll Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:41 pm

The Leaf Palm requires level 45 to gift. Also, there is a great thread here in the forums that lists many gifting levels:

http://www.mmuff.com/t47-item-guide-name-and-gifting-level

karen_ni

Post  karen_ni Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Jillllll wrote:The Leaf Palm requires level 45 to gift. Also, there is a great thread here in the forums that lists many gifting levels:

http://www.mmuff.com/t47-item-guide-name-and-gifting-level

Just what I was looking for! Thanks!
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:22 pm

I love that guide. I rely on it every time I go to request charging items from my friends so that I know who is likely to have the item I'm looking for.
    karen_ni

Post  karen_ni Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:36 am

Trekker wrote:I love that guide. I rely on it every time I go to request charging items from my friends so that I know who is likely to have the item I'm looking for.

It is great! I wish I had known about it sooner!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:10 am

Trekker wrote:I love that guide. I rely on it every time I go to request charging items from my friends so that I know who is likely to have the item I'm looking for.

I cut and pasted it into excel, sorted it by level then printed it out. I use it every time I make my requests. I start by requesting the higher level items from my higher level friends, then I know I won't accidentally ask a lower level friend for something they most likely will not have (unless they paid to open them.)

I'll pencil in the names of friends with level 99 and above gifts, so I can ask them for those.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Yay! I'm glad everyone finds that post so useful...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:17 am