MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Gifts Unlocked: Coconuts, Lead Collars, Air Conditioners, Bosun Whistles, Diving Helmets, and Rubber Gloves

karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Gifts Unlocked:  Coconuts, Lead Collars, Air Conditioners, Bosun Whistles, Diving Helmets, and Rubber Gloves Empty Gifts Unlocked: Coconuts, Lead Collars, Air Conditioners, Bosun Whistles, Diving Helmets, and Rubber Gloves

Post  karen_ni Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:01 pm

I have unlocked Air Conditioners, Bosun Whistles, Diving Helmets, and Rubber Gloves so far. If you request to be my friend and I don't add you, please send me a pm. Thanks!
    karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Gifts Unlocked:  Coconuts, Lead Collars, Air Conditioners, Bosun Whistles, Diving Helmets, and Rubber Gloves Empty Re: Gifts Unlocked: Coconuts, Lead Collars, Air Conditioners, Bosun Whistles, Diving Helmets, and Rubber Gloves

Post  karen_ni Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:23 am

I wanted to add that I just added coconuts! Oh, and if you want to add me, please send me a PM so that I know because I usually just don't add people. Thanks!
    Mogul

Gifts Unlocked:  Coconuts, Lead Collars, Air Conditioners, Bosun Whistles, Diving Helmets, and Rubber Gloves Empty Please explain...

Post  Mogul Sat May 12, 2012 8:29 pm

I am relatively new at this. What does "gifts unlocked" mean and how can I unlock gifts. I have seen posts where someone has unlocked something and is offering all types of items. Maybe I'm just not at a high enough level yet

Also, does a person receive energy/reputation/strength for gifting or is it just an integral part of the game?

Thanks
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Gifts Unlocked:  Coconuts, Lead Collars, Air Conditioners, Bosun Whistles, Diving Helmets, and Rubber Gloves Empty Re: Gifts Unlocked: Coconuts, Lead Collars, Air Conditioners, Bosun Whistles, Diving Helmets, and Rubber Gloves

Post  Admin Sat May 12, 2012 11:20 pm

carfar wrote:I am relatively new at this. What does "gifts unlocked" mean and how can I unlock gifts. I have seen posts where someone has unlocked something and is offering all types of items. Maybe I'm just not at a high enough level yet

Also, does a person receive energy/reputation/strength for gifting or is it just an integral part of the game?

Thanks

You can unlock items as you advance in level, or pay diamonds to do so. You can view your Free Gifts window - chances are, you'll see some items with 'Unlock for 30 diamonds' ribbon on them.

You do not receive anything from gifting (other thank Mystery Gifts when the receiver sends you a Thank You). People like to unlock free gifts so that they can be more helpful to their friends (and thus, have their friends treat them better).
    Neodymm

Friend Code : 97c262
    MM Name : Neodymm

Post  Neodymm Fri May 18, 2012 11:49 am

Hi Karen, I should be in your pending list. I desparately need coconuts and am happy to send things to my friends that help me! Hope to see you in the manor. :-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:15 am