MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+10
dotje
truperduper
Mogul
Jae
Roxy
Admin
Waterkitsune
LaVentosa
Mommynmav
Mbstr8k
14 posters

Guide: Charms/Artifacts --- Name, Description/Reward, Location

HOJO 1645
    HOJO 1645

Friend Code : 0a1d4a
    MM Name : HOJO1645

Guide: Charms/Artifacts --- Name, Description/Reward, Location - Page 2 Empty maybe from the last update??

Post  HOJO 1645 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:02 pm

I know the Turtle of luck is listed as being in collection 71 on here, but I no longer think it is in collection 71... Just trying to help y'all keep this u to date Very Happy
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Guide: Charms/Artifacts --- Name, Description/Reward, Location - Page 2 Empty Re: Guide: Charms/Artifacts --- Name, Description/Reward, Location

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 am

HOJO 1645 wrote:I know the Turtle of luck is listed as being in collection 71 on here, but I no longer think it is in collection 71... Just trying to help y'all keep this u to date Very Happy

Thank you. Updated with the new collections 86-88 charm info. Added three to everything that WAS 86 and above. I'll have to double check all this one day, soon. I wish they'd stop adding collections in the middle!!
    lell

Guide: Charms/Artifacts --- Name, Description/Reward, Location - Page 2 Empty Re: Guide: Charms/Artifacts --- Name, Description/Reward, Location

Post  lell Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:18 pm

truperduper wrote:Did I miss it? Golden Yin-yang "dramatically" increases energy for 90 minutes
    Did I miss it as well? What does "dramatically increase" convert to in percentages?
    Thank you Smile
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Guide: Charms/Artifacts --- Name, Description/Reward, Location - Page 2 Empty Charms/Artifacts Guide is Updated

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:12 am

Wow -- I didn't realize I hadn't updated this since July 2nd! It is now updated with all the new collections and artifacts information.

If you can identify the color of the Turtles, Elephants, and Phoenixes that are not properly described by GI, please let me know!
    Drew Nancy
    Drew Nancy

Friend Code : 93b9a7
    MM Name : Drew Nancy

Post  Drew Nancy Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Lill wrote:
    truperduper wrote:Did I miss it? Golden Yin-yang "dramatically" increases energy for 90 minutes
    Did I miss it as well? What does "dramatically increase" convert to in percentages?
    Thank you Smile

Can someone please clarify what "dramatically" means for the GOLDEN yin-yang?
    khames5

Post  khames5 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:47 am

You have a couple of the charm benefits reversed for Artifact #9 Games Award. It should be 60% increase in both coins and finding an item, and then 90% reduction in time needed to restore energy.

Thanks for summarizing all this info, really helpful! Smile
    khames5

Post  khames5 Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:26 am

OK, I thought of something else. For charms that have multiple benefits, it would be nice to list them separately as well as where they are now, so you can see their combination of effects. Don't mean to add work for you, just thought it would be handy.

Also, not sure if this means anything, but quite a while back I charged collection 104 so I could get the Golden Mighty Heart. Sadly, I saw no charm at work, nor anything in my inventory, so I'm wondering if this charm is no longer available and was only tied to an event at the time it was introduced. Anyways, just FYI.

Thanks again!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:33 pm