MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Flying Monkeys Vanished?

karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Flying Monkeys Vanished? Empty Flying Monkeys Vanished?

Post  karen_ni Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Is there a quest which takes all of your Flying Monkeys? I finished the quest for the 50 monkeys and have given about 10 away to other people and I completed several other quests today but some pop up so fast I might have missed it but I went into my collections to gift one to someone and they are all gone. About 40 of them are gone. Any idea where they went?
    Waterkitsune

Friend Code : 89f11d
    MM Name : Midnight

Flying Monkeys Vanished? Empty Re: Flying Monkeys Vanished?

Post  Waterkitsune Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:17 am

Yes; once you complete the quest to collect 50 flying monkeys, they 'fly' away from your inventory! I wasn't too pleased when that happened Sad
    karen_ni

Post  karen_ni Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 am

Waterkitsune wrote:Yes; once you complete the quest to collect 50 flying monkeys, they 'fly' away from your inventory! I wasn't too pleased when that happened Sad

The weird thing is, I completed the quest about a week ago and they stayed in my inventory long enough for me to give away at least 10 of them.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:22 am

They fly away after you complete a series of banishing monkeys in the manor. Brazen was one but can't remember the rest.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:31 am

A quest shortly after the 50 monkey one says that it takes away the flying monkeys
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:44 pm

I think the series is called Infinite Monkeys on Typewriters or some such. The 50 Flying Monkey's quest is part of it. Once you finish the whole series, the monkeys are taken away.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Admin wrote:I think the series is called Infinite Monkeys on Typewriters or some such. The 50 Flying Monkey's quest is part of it. Once you finish the whole series, the monkeys are taken away.

I'm not there yet, but would that 50 monkeys quest be one of those "get the green check and then you can loose them again" quests? In that case it would probably good to give them away before completing the others that take them all away?
    *risehand* Smile
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:29 pm

LaVentosa wrote:
    Admin wrote:I think the series is called Infinite Monkeys on Typewriters or some such. The 50 Flying Monkey's quest is part of it. Once you finish the whole series, the monkeys are taken away.

I'm not there yet, but would that 50 monkeys quest be one of those "get the green check and then you can loose them again" quests? In that case it would probably good to give them away before completing the others that take them all away?
    *risehand* Smile
    Yep, that's what I did. I sent 2 or 3 off to friends after I completed the 50 quest (they aren't taken immediately after that), knowing they would be taken later. Then my friends sent them back to me! It's not such a big deal because they're fairly common, but why not do it if you can?
    karen_ni

Post  karen_ni Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:13 pm

I wish I had know about it first. I would have given them all away. Oh well, too late! At least I know it wasn't an accident.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Flying Monkeys are pretty common, so if you lost them all because they were taken away, ask your friendly neighbor for one Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:28 am