Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    New fun one!

    Share

    ycul

    Posts : 233
    Points : 2179
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : Indonesia and N.C. USA
    MM Name : ycul

    New fun one!

    Post  ycul on Tue May 01, 2012 3:22 pm

    Ok so.....

    What is your favorite object in the entire manor?

    Mine is the little alien guy typing away at the typewriter in Room 51. He makes e giggle every time I see him. Laughing


    What is your lease favorite object in the entire manor

    Hands down for me is that ever so creepy tarantula spider. It gives me the total creeps every time I see it. Expecially in the fortune telling room when it is on the back of the chair. OMG its huge! affraid

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2823
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: New fun one!

    Post  Admin on Wed May 02, 2012 2:10 am

    My favorite item would have to be the Space Food. It's easy to find, and gives great bonuses.

    My least favorite item - keys. They're small and hard to find, and always wind up in the craziest places, like a fireplace.


    Debinapril

    Posts : 141
    Points : 1843
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

    Re: New fun one!

    Post  Debinapril on Wed May 02, 2012 5:14 am

    Oh I know what my least favourite object is - hands down - the bow in the Dressing Room. The number of times I've failed to find it!............Grrrrr

    My fav? - Hmmm not sure - maybe the diver's mask at the moment because they are so hard to get and I want to charge the Beach Collection as many times as I can before it disappears - the rewards are so........ rewarding! Laughing

    engineer

    Posts : 284
    Points : 2063
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Re: New fun one!

    Post  engineer on Wed May 02, 2012 1:23 pm

    Debinapril wrote:Oh I know what my least favourite object is - hands down - the bow in the Dressing Room. The number of times I've failed to find it!............Grrrrr

    My fav? - Hmmm not sure - maybe the diver's mask at the moment because they are so hard to get and I want to charge the Beach Collection as many times as I can before it disappears - the rewards are so........ rewarding! Laughing

    Haha. Yeah, I have the places the bow could be memorized because it stumped me the first few times I explored that room. Let's see...yellow bow on the pink shoes, purple bow on the fabric on the couch, red bow on the red purse on the shelf, black bow on the white purse on the shelf, purple bow on the mannequin... is that all of them?? Razz

    Debinapril

    Posts : 141
    Points : 1843
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

    Re: New fun one!

    Post  Debinapril on Thu May 03, 2012 7:38 am

    engineer wrote:
    Debinapril wrote:Oh I know what my least favourite object is - hands down - the bow in the Dressing Room. The number of times I've failed to find it!............Grrrrr

    My fav? - Hmmm not sure - maybe the diver's mask at the moment because they are so hard to get and I want to charge the Beach Collection as many times as I can before it disappears - the rewards are so........ rewarding! Laughing

    Haha. Yeah, I have the places the bow could be memorized because it stumped me the first few times I explored that room. Let's see...yellow bow on the pink shoes, purple bow on the fabric on the couch, red bow on the red purse on the shelf, black bow on the white purse on the shelf, purple bow on the mannequin... is that all of them?? Razz

    Ha ha - yes, good for you. I think I know where they are now even if I can't see them. The one on the fabric is almost impossible to see.
    If ever there was a room designed for 'the bomb'........know what I mean ;-)

    pianofingers

    Posts : 262
    Points : 2001
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-05

    Re: New fun one!

    Post  pianofingers on Thu May 03, 2012 8:08 am

    How about the locations of a frickin' diamond? Oops I meant African Diamond!

    engineer

    Posts : 284
    Points : 2063
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Re: New fun one!

    Post  engineer on Thu May 03, 2012 1:03 pm

    pianofingers wrote:How about the locations of a frickin' diamond? Oops I meant African Diamond!
    haha I posted this in some other thread somewhere, but yeah I have those memorized too:
    1-Sky in the left-most window
    2-Underneath the stool in the hut
    3-Next to the drum on the floor
    4-Next to the horn on the floor
    5-Next to the statue on the ledge on the right

    I think those are all of them... Smile

    ycul

    Posts : 233
    Points : 2179
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : Indonesia and N.C. USA
    MM Name : ycul

    Re: New fun one!

    Post  ycul on Thu May 03, 2012 3:01 pm

    I too have the diamond places memorized. Find it every time... Thanks for listing them before. Huge help!!! Very Happy

    P.S. Pianofingers, Did the Sakura room today in 33 seconds. In the light with a magnet. Shocked me. Just one of those times when you see everything very clearly.

    pianofingers

    Posts : 262
    Points : 2001
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-05

    Re: New fun one!

    Post  pianofingers on Thu May 03, 2012 9:53 pm

    That's great! I love the Sakura room too, but that scroll gets me every time. Mad

    Sponsored content

    Re: New fun one!

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:37 pm


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:37 pm