MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+5
hermione306
mmm Matthew
Jillllll
Admin
truperduper
9 posters

Warn friends thru wall to use Easter cakes before updating

truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

Warn friends thru wall to use Easter cakes before updating Empty Warn friends thru wall to use Easter cakes before updating

Post  truperduper Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:49 am

Since it seems you can communicate thru your wall to friends that haven't updated. I warned them to use their cakes up first. Just an idea.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Warn friends thru wall to use Easter cakes before updating Empty Re: Warn friends thru wall to use Easter cakes before updating

Post  Admin Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:27 pm

This is pretty ridiculous. They should allow you to use them, but prevent players from giving them out.

Jillllll
    Jillllll

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Jill

Warn friends thru wall to use Easter cakes before updating Empty Re: Warn friends thru wall to use Easter cakes before updating

Post  Jillllll Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:17 pm

Ahhh what, I'm guess they disappear after the update?? I just got home and was about to update, but thought I'd check here first. I have a TON of Easter cakes, argh!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Jillllll wrote:Ahhh what, I'm guess they disappear after the update?? I just got home and was about to update, but thought I'd check here first. I have a TON of Easter cakes, argh!!

They don't disappear. They are still in your inventory.
    I think players can still gift them.

But you cannot use them anymore.
    Jillllll
    Jillllll

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Jill

Post  Jillllll Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:00 am

Turns out I'm an idiot and I *had* tapped update, so I currently have 88 Easter cakes sitting in my inventory, completely unusable Sad
    mmm Matthew

Post  mmm Matthew Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:25 am

Jillllll wrote:Turns out I'm an idiot and I *had* tapped update, so I currently have 88 Easter cakes sitting in my inventory, completely unusable Sad

Next Easter is just around the corner Mad
    hermione306

Friend Code : 4f7d50
    MM Name : hermione

Post  hermione306 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:06 am

Since the update, I've been gifted five of them. I feel badly -- I can only assume the givers didn't know.
    Neodymm

Friend Code : 97c262
    MM Name : Neodymm

Post  Neodymm Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:20 am

Admin wrote:This is pretty ridiculous. They should allow you to use them, but prevent players from giving them out.

I agree! At least let us use what we have in our inventory. I have 102...that's a lot of lost energy! :-(
    I wish I'd had warning before I rushed to update. Grrrr
    Glynk

Friend Code : 2fa09f
    MM Name : Glynk

Post  Glynk Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:33 am

Has Admin explained why we cant use Easter cakes anymore or why they still let us send them as gifts? I only have about 10 in my inventory but used to gift them quite a lot. So annnoying!! Evil or Very Mad
    Neodymm

Friend Code : 97c262
    MM Name : Neodymm

Post  Neodymm Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Glynk wrote:Has Admin explained why we cant use Easter cakes anymore or why they still let us send them as gifts? I only have about 10 in my inventory but used to gift them quite a lot. So annnoying!! Evil or Very Mad

It's silly that you can still send/receive something as a gift that is completely useless. Maybe it's a glitch and they will fix it? I have gotten several as gifts since the update and they are still on my gift wall. Surely we don't have to wait until Easter to use them again!? LOL
    pao

Friend Code : 8b1092
    MM Name : PaO

Post  pao Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Received three Ecakes today and they works the same way as before update. Anybody else with cakes still giving energy?

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Glynk wrote:Has Admin explained why we cant use Easter cakes anymore or why they still let us send them as gifts? I only have about 10 in my inventory but used to gift them quite a lot. So annnoying!! Evil or Very Mad

Admin is not a member of Game Insight or affiliated with Mystery Manor in any way. Admin is the creator of this forum, the UNofficial mystery manor forum.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:13 pm

pao wrote:Received three Ecakes today and they works the same way as before update. Anybody else with cakes still giving energy?

You can still use your Easter Cakes?!

(I am completely unaffiliated with Game Insights. They probably hate me Very Happy )
    pao

Post  pao Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:42 am

Admin wrote:You can still use your Easter Cakes?!

(I am completely unaffiliated with Game Insights. They probably hate me Very Happy )

Yes, I can. In fact, I had no remaining Easter Cakes in my inventory in time of upgrade, but then some friends sent me three or four and I tried them - they works like before.

I will ask someone to send some more Cakes and try again.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:26 am

Thanks to the warning on this site, I ate all my cakes before the upgrade (and believe me, it was very time-consuming to eat 200 cakes!). However, the additional 1,000 energy I got was worth it.

After the upgrade, a friend sent me 3 more cakes. I tried to eat them, but the "Use" button doesn't pop up for me anymore. So they're just sitting in my inventory.
    pao

Post  pao Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:13 am

Admin wrote:You can still use your Easter Cakes?!

Tested again and it really works, I can use Easter Cakes sent to me by friends. I did few screenshots, but they are probably useless as proof...

Screenshots
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:46 am

You're lucky it still works for you! When I tap on an Easter cake, all I get is a window with a "Close" button.

Maybe it still works for some lucky people, like those with manors with beach bathers that pop up every now and then.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:57 am

So perhaps the inability to use the Easter Cakes is a bug.
    That would be the case if some people can use it.

I remember after Christmas, the Holiday cakes were still useful until we used them all.
    pao

Post  pao Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 am

Starting today, I am unable to use eCakes too. There is only button "Close" in dialog which is diaplayed after I click on Easter Cake.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:02 am