MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

Self-promotion - I have no shame.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Self-promotion - I have no shame. Empty Self-promotion - I have no shame.

Post  Admin Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:11 am

Hi everyone!

This is a self-promotional post. We all have to make a living, and I am no different from everyone else.

As some of you may or may not know, I am a licensed Real Estate agent in the state of New York, USA (I live in New York City). As an agent, we live on commission, so we are constantly spending time trying to get new business.

That said - my services are available to any one of you who may need it. If you, or anyone you know, have any Real Estate needs (whether it be buying, selling, renting, or commercial spaces) definitely let me know! I service the whole NYC region, and I have connections to over 80,000 other agents throughout the USA. I am an expert at what I do, and my goal is to always provide great and personal service to all my clients. Even if I do not service your area, still contact me because I will be able to connect you with amazing agents in your local area (I'll do the research and filtering for you!).

Best of all, in some cases, my services are free.

So, if you or anyone else you know need my services or wish to get more information, feel free to send me a private message.

Thank everyone Very Happy

(I promise this shall be my only such post in this forum!)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:19 pm