MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

How to Request Flaming Skulls as a Gift

Kaetra
    Kaetra

Friend Code : 9ee1fc
    MM Name : Kaetra

How to Request Flaming Skulls as a Gift Empty How to Request Flaming Skulls as a Gift

Post  Kaetra Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:18 pm

I get loads of wall requests for Flaming Skulls which I am able to send as Gift through my wall if a friend requests one from me.

However, I do not have the Flaming Skulls in my Free Gift screen as an option to send, and I can't figure out how to request the skulls from my friends. I can't find anywhere that has a flaming skull with the "Ask a Friend" button.

How do you send your friends Gift requests for Flaming Skulls?

Thanks!
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

How to Request Flaming Skulls as a Gift Empty Re: How to Request Flaming Skulls as a Gift

Post  Trekker Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Flaming skulls are one of the charging items for collection #118, 124, and 126. Tap on Ask a Friend, you'll get lots of replies. At the same time, you can add them to your wish list so when your friends visit you, they'll know what you need.

How to Request Flaming Skulls as a Gift Empty Re: How to Request Flaming Skulls as a Gift

Post  Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:41 pm

You can see more detailed instructions in this thread

http://www.mmuff.com/t517-you-can-now-ask-a-friend-for-flaming-skulls
    Kaetra
    Kaetra

Friend Code : 9ee1fc
    MM Name : Kaetra

Post  Kaetra Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Thank you very much!
    Dermi

Post  Dermi Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Does anyone know how to put/keep flaming skulls on wish list? I add it and it shows up, but when I come back to my WL it is gone!

Camille
    Camille

MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Dermi wrote:Does anyone know how to put/keep flaming skulls on wish list? I add it and it shows up, but when I come back to my WL it is gone!

The flaming skulls will only stay on your wish list during the full moon event that happens once a month.
    Dermi

Post  Dermi Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:56 am

Camille wrote:
    Dermi wrote:Does anyone know how to put/keep flaming skulls on wish list? I add it and it shows up, but when I come back to my WL it is gone!

The flaming skulls will only stay on your wish list during the full moon event that happens once a month.

Thanks, Camille, for your reply:), but the full moon event is on right now and the flaming skulls still won't stay on my WL:(
    Camille
    Camille

MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:22 am

I don't have the full moon event announcement so didn't realise it was currently running. It might be a glitch or a deliberate strategy on GI's part to make getting the skulls even more difficult - like getting 200 of the things wasn't hard enough without having extra hurdles to jump over.
    Dermi

Post  Dermi Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:11 am

Camille wrote:I don't have the full moon event announcement so didn't realise it was currently running. It might be a glitch or a deliberate strategy on GI's part to make getting the skulls even more difficult - like getting 200 of the things wasn't hard enough without having extra hurdles to jump over.

Hmm...strange. I wonder why full moon didn't kick in for you... you're probably right, though. Another dirty trick from GI:(
    rab

Post  rab Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:19 am

Dermi wrote:
    Camille wrote:

Thanks, Camille, for your reply:), but the full moon event is on right now and the flaming skulls still won't stay on my WL:(

I am able to keep them on my WL. Maybe it is worth clearing your WL completely, making sure it resets, and then adding the skull and seeing if it will then stay.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:48 am