MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Ball of wool

Chickenchick111

Ball of wool Empty Ball of wool

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:40 am

Hi everyone, I'm new here so sorry if I do anything wrong. Can anyone please PLEEEEAAASSSSEEE tell me how/where/what I banish or do to get balls of wool? I'm struggling to charge dressing room quests, I've banished tons of different snatchin but I've never found wool and even googling location I find nothing. It's really annoying me lol, I just wanna play. Only had iPad and game 6 days, on level 48 with all bar Sakura ocean and lab open. Any tips gratefully received. Thank u, Sarah
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Ball of wool Empty Re: Ball of wool

Post  Dazza JP Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:49 am

You can request the wool from your friends, just go into the collections, click on the ball of wool and select ask from friends and request away
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:18 am

Hi Dazza. Thanks for replying. So far only got two friends so I'd really like to find the wee bugger I need to slay lol, do you know which nasty urchin I need to pop a cap in? Haaaa xxx
    ValkyrieSB9

Post  ValkyrieSB9 Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:25 am

Chickenchick111 wrote:Hi Dazza. Thanks for replying. So far only got two friends so I'd really like to find the wee bugger I need to slay lol, do you know which nasty urchin I need to pop a cap in? Haaaa xxx

why don't you add more friends? friends are kinda essential in this game.. unless you have loads of diamonds..
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:26 am

ValkyrieSB9 wrote:
    Chickenchick111 wrote:Hi Dazza. Thanks for replying. So far only got two friends so I'd really like to find the wee bugger I need to slay lol, do you know which nasty urchin I need to pop a cap in? Haaaa xxx

why don't you add more friends? friends are kinda essential in this game.. unless you have loads of diamonds..

I agree, you can keep your friend list to a total you are happy with, but as the game goes on you will need friend help else you will stop playing as it's impossible to play.
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:43 am

I've added people but the list it offers me of friends to add it keeps saying their game is out of date so I've got 11 pending as I only found the friend thing two days ago. Also I'm prob the only person who buys at the bank? I bought max diamonds few days ago as waiting for energy to build up off timer is a joke. So let's add you two then, how do I do that?
    Also am I guessing you can't recall which thing wool drops from? Thanks peeps xxx
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:03 am

Chickenchick111 wrote:I've added people but the list it offers me of friends to add it keeps saying their game is out of date so I've got 11 pending as I only found the friend thing two days ago. Also I'm prob the only person who buys at the bank? I bought max diamonds few days ago as waiting for energy to build up off timer is a joke. So let's add you two then, how do I do that?
    Also am I guessing you can't recall which thing wool drops from? Thanks peeps xxx

As far as I know wool doesn't drop from anything. The snatchins drop all the other sewing stuff but not that.

Use the synthesizer to get diamonds and new friends! Read the threads on an ideal number of friends...every opinion is there, so you can get an idea of what people are thinking and when they delete.

Read through as many threads as you can on this site....you will find you never need to spend real money, there are hints, guides, etc that will be a HUGE help to you.

I didn't notice if you included your friend code in your profile here, if not, do so. People will try and friend you. If you have friended someone from this site, send them a private message, so they know you want to be their friend and aren't just using the synthesizer.

Most importantly, have fun and don't stress....many of us are addicted to this game. This forum allows us to discuss what we love, rant about it (see that thread), and get to know each other a little better. Very Happy
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:37 am

Thank you so so much for your reply honey, my next q is what is the synthesiser? I feel awful now you've said I don't need to spend money as I have, quite a lot :'( pooooo. I'll try to figure out what the heck I'm doing, I have read lots of threads before I joined as a member. I've literally done nothing with my life except playing mm, bed is now three am instead of ten pm, I get sulky if I can't play lol, I'm 34 :-)
    Found small glitch, I was playing without wifi three days ago and African room constantly had timer of 5.00 and never decreased at all so I could play without hurrying, also the modes showed on manor blueprint but once I entered Africa room it was always silhouette mode even if it had said something else was expected.
    So if I find my code can I type here and you guys add me? Also still synthesiser lowdown please, need wool, neeeeeeeed wool, neeeeeeeeeed wool, I'm a wool zombie lol xxx
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:41 am

80f384 my code for three people. God I feel like a fool, I know nothing about this game yet I thought I was ace at it :-(

Post  Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:51 am

Chickenchick111 wrote:what is the synthesiser?

At the top of everypage of this site is a grey horizontal menu bar, the second item is synthesizer. If you select this the page will start issueing you friend codes that you can enter into your game to obtain friends.

You enter these in one of the other links where you found your own code. (I'm not in front of my iPad to check exactly the name of the link).

Last edited by Grizzwold on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix typos)
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:17 pm

Chickenchick111 wrote:80f384 my code for three people. God I feel like a fool, I know nothing about this game yet I thought I was ace at it :-(
    and there is a special "Sticky" "Post your code here" thread in the "Friend Code Synthesizer" Section where you can do just that. post your code. Smile
    don't feel bad about not knowing this extremly complex game into depth - just keep reading here - many of the questions you might have are already answered in the posts.
    I'm playing since last December and haven't figured it all out. And now with the new holiday stuff I find myself sitting in front of my pad thinking "and now? should I be doing this or that? if I charge this will I regret it later? and rambling on until I remind myself that it's a game and I'm supposed to enjoy myself - regardless of me doing something this way or other - its my Manor!
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:21 pm

How long you been playing babe? Vent I mean. I'll try to add my code, does code change or is that my code for life? Thanks love, add me, I'm an all day most a the night player :-) xxx
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:35 am

As they said the synthesizer is part of this site. Thank Admin, the creator of the site, for this wonderful aid!

You'll need to be by your PC to use it. Have MM open to the page where you add friend's codes. Log into mmuff.com on your PC, go to the synthesizer and hit start. It will read out loud the codes and you can enter them in one after the other. Keep going until you feel you have enough diamonds to do what you need. There are over 4000 codes in it. Admin, just asks us not to abuse it... In other words, use common sense of when to stop. Very Happy

Check out the Guides section, too. Lots of guides to start you off right!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:53 am