MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Charging items for the monster collections

hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Charging items for the monster collections Empty Charging items for the monster collections

Post  hawkeyegirl Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:20 pm

I am frustrated that I will not be able to complete this event because I won't have enough charging items. I max out my requests every day. I feel like GI creeated an event that can't be completed unless you take advantage of certain...glitches.

So, would someone who can tell me more about these glitches please PM me? I haven't used them before, but at thispoint, I feel like the developers of the game assume everyone knows and uses them.

Thanks in advance.
    Hme

MM Name : Homo Muchos Erectus

Charging items for the monster collections Empty Re: Charging items for the monster collections

Post  Hme Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:09 pm

You can calculate these quests are impossible without enhanced techniques.
    If each player can get 50 chargers a day over fourteen days that's 700 items.
    Just in skulls alone you need 450 to charge helsings plus at least 1000 for the news charges
    To get diplomas. This doesn't count what you need for the zombies that require skulls.
    It also doesn't count the two or three thousand bullets garlic and branches.

Even allowing for free wall requests you can't get there with fifty friend limit.
    It's not unlikely, it's impossible.

I have finished all quests and news items without spending a dime of real cash.
    I have used Enhanced Techniques!
    Twisted Evil

Charging items for the monster collections Empty Re: Charging items for the monster collections

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:23 pm

It's hard to get all the chargers for these events. I'm working on second diploma for diamond van helsing, and it takes a day just to get the 130 skulls for that event and sometimes longer for the hundreds of branches and garlic. If anyone is a good gifter (; please add me and send since these items are always on my wishlist!!
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Hme wrote:You can calculate these quests are impossible without enhanced techniques.
    Just in skulls alone you need 450 to charge helsings plus at least 1000 for the news charges
    To get diplomas. This doesn't count what you need for the zombies that require skulls.

Even allowing for free wall requests you can't get there with fifty friend limit.

Twisted Evil

That's not true at all. A friend is allowed to give 50 items per day (other than from the wall which DO NOT count toward your limit). HOWEVER-- you can receive an unlimited number of gifts. So I get several hundred gifts per day, and if I work at requesting chargers from my ~500 friends, I can get much, much more. It's not impossible, but it does reward players with more friends.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:31 pm

I believe these quests were targeted at high leveled players with lots of high leveled friends. We need so many chargers and iv personally spent over 1mil banishing monsters
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:34 pm

Brad5868 wrote:I believe these quests were targeted at high leveled players with lots of high leveled friends. We need so many chargers and iv personally spent over 1mil banishing monsters
    Perhaps, but to be fair, we were the ones without any quests to do for a long time, so this is definitely way more fun!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:36 pm

100% true but I already finished all the quests except the last one for a diamond van helsing. I'm on second diploma and it's crazy how many chargers are needed! I can't gain enough skulls to charge the gold helsing before I have to spend them all on the next diploma!
    Hme

MM Name : Homo Muchos Erectus

Post  Hme Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 pm

engineer wrote:
    Hme wrote:You can calculate these quests are impossible without enhanced techniques.

Twisted Evil

That's not true at all. A friend is allowed to give 50 items per day (other than from the wall which DO NOT count toward your limit). HOWEVER-- you can receive an unlimited number of gifts. So I get several hundred gifts per day, and if I work at requesting chargers from my ~500 friends, I can get much, much more. It's not impossible, but it does reward players with more friends.

But that's the point. Not everyone can complete these using the technique you describe.
    You are receiving more than 50 gifts but not giving back to all 500 friends so there
    is an imbalance. Someone must lose for you to gain and thus not all can complete
    these quests in such a way. It would be IMPOSSIBLE for all people to complete these
    the way you do.

Now, I do allow in my scenario for the free request wall gifting but that is a
    minor help (and perhaps a glitch itself) unless you can request from more than
    fifty friends, which I don't know about since I keep less than fifty.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:49 pm

A shortcut is to just put the diplomas on your wish list, and go straight to charging the Van Helsings, instead of going through each of the monster diplomas one by one.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Hme wrote:unless you can request from more than
    fifty friends, which I don't know about since I keep less than fifty.

Yes, you can can request from everyone on your friend list. So if you have 500 friends, you can request 500 skulls. If everyone fulfills the wall request, even without any glitch or trick, you can receive 500 skulls everyday.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:48 pm