MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Here is some really useful information about travelling with your Ipad and using MM.

Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

Here is some really useful information about travelling with your Ipad and using MM. Empty Here is some really useful information about travelling with your Ipad and using MM.

Post  Samc147 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:37 am

I am about to go on holiday very soon. So i asked GI, about using my game, this was my reply.

Thank you for contacting our Support Team!

We would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system's clock time or date affects the game. In this case changing system date and/or time is cheating and it is not allowed to do while playing the game as you can get unfair advantage doing so.

In order to avoid such situations we strongly recommend you to close the game when you want to change system date/time on your device and open it again only after you complete all the changes.

To exit the game in the right manner, press the "Back" button on your device and confirm exit by pressing "Yes" if your device platform is Android.
    If your device platform is IOS, press Home button on your device and the application will get folded. After that press Home button twice and the panel with launched applications will pop up. Press the game icon and hold it until the icon starts vibrating and press "-" sign to close the application. To hide the panel press Home button again.

Please, note the fact that any changes should be done using the Time Zone option. If you change date/time manually it will affect the game and you will receive a warning message.

Hope this information will be helpful for you.
    Thank you for choosing our application!

Your Support team,
    Marina Lind

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Here is some really useful information about travelling with your Ipad and using MM. Empty Re: Here is some really useful information about travelling with your Ipad and using MM.

Post  Admin Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:26 pm

This is important - let's sticky it! Very Happy
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Here is some really useful information about travelling with your Ipad and using MM. Empty Re: Here is some really useful information about travelling with your Ipad and using MM.

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:36 am

This is great news! I was a bit worried about that!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Daylight Saving began here yesterday (moving the clock forward by an hour). I'm about to change my iPad time fingers crossed it works.
    Pulicat

Post  Pulicat Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Samc147 wrote:I am about to go on holiday very soon. So i asked GI, about using my game, this was my reply.

We would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system's clock time or date affects the game. In this case changing system date and/or time is cheating and it is not allowed to do while playing the game as you can get unfair advantage doing so.

In order to avoid such situations we strongly recommend you to close the game when you want to change system date/time on your device and open it again only after you complete all the changes.

To exit the game in the right manner, press the "Back" button on your device and confirm exit by pressing "Yes" if your device platform is Android.
    If your device platform is IOS, press Home button on your device and the application will get folded. After that press Home button twice and the panel with launched applications will pop up. Press the game icon and hold it until the icon starts vibrating and press "-" sign to close the application. To hide the panel press Home button again.

Please, note the fact that any changes should be done using the Time Zone option. If you change date/time manually it will affect the game and you will receive a warning message.

Your Support team,
    Marina Lind

Pulicat

Post  Pulicat Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Pulicat wrote:
    Samc147 wrote:I am about to go on holiday very soon. So i asked GI, about using my game, this was my reply.

Your Support team,
    Marina Lind

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:42 am