MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 35 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Sakura Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Hey Queen, take a look at your reputation ckckckkk amazing hahaa. Me hope the same thing too and since this is your last effort, I hope it will turn to something good and maybe you can change your mind as well and come back to MM. Oh GI please don't let me down..... Don't let me down( it's a nice song too)Smile.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 35 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:19 pm

I know! I have an avid fan! Have you ever seen Single White Female? LOL! Smile
    I have over 1,000 clicks on my reputation, I'm feeling quite popular. LOL!

Beatles fan huh? Me too actually but I'll pretend to be hip and go with Gotye! Smile
    It has to be pretty damn good for me to come back. I want all my friends to be happy with the update!!! GI did promise to address ALL our concerns then reneged on their word! Shameful! Sad
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Yeah I kinda like an old song:). Yes, they promised there will be a new update at this month but no sign at all. Lets cross our finger and wait for miracle:). Btw, have you finished the island quest? Dang, hatch never drop for me even at expert level:(
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:35 pm

I found 2 hatches of the 9 I needed. Since drop rate was bad, thought I would save my shells in the meantime. I'm at expert too but I got thousands of swimsuits now Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Yes, that's why we call it tropical island. We need 2 pieces swimsuit cause it's hot there. So far I got 2 just like u but that's from my friends and the bad news is I run out of shell too. End of story:(
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:58 pm

LOL! That's everybody's MM story! Smile
    Krissy

Friend Code : a476d6
    MM Name : krissy

Post  Krissy Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Is there a general forum here, where you can start PSC advice lol? I had been using my stamina to help heal people, but I should really use it to gain hunting skills?
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:52 pm

LOL! No were not allowed to do that. LOL! Smile

If you want, we can use the forum on the other side. But yes, when you read on forums that they say stam hunt, that's what it means. Always start with Duel. Max it but not over level 11 coz it won't count. Then max your hunt and heal.

I over scavenge even if it doesn't count to my skills because I want tons and tons of supplies. We need it to upgrade our weapons. Weapons upgrade cost over 10k supplies EACH. Grrr! And I hear it gets worse so it doesn't matter that you over-scavenge. Smile

I hide my supplies in food bars though but those cost credits. And price of food bars increase by 5 credits per slot. Mine now costs like 50 credits. Like I said, stock up on credits Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:20 am

I'm so sorry to all my MM friends, I can't open my application but it's not GI's fault this time. The iOS 6 upgrade was to blame but I got my Safari, FB, SongPop back so hope the rest will follow.

Appreciate the patience! Smile
    I'll visit you all soon and gift you! Smile
    BotPaw

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 35 Empty can you hear a pindrop!?

Post  BotPaw Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:12 pm

my goodness, its been quiet in here! I guess everyone's in the same boat asme trying to get the tropical island quest done but no luck on the items. and yes, ive got enough bikinis to go around twice. so far, i've been helping lots of lower level friends with their quests and thats about it.

How are mapsdropping for everyone else? barely any maps for me and i've been exploring all rooms like mad. i've mainly been able to charge atlanteans collection thanks to friend gifitng me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 am