MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+13
Welsh Wonder
nono228
Trailer Trash
LoJoPo
Greenerthangreen
Cajamina
mlle. scarlett
Debster
The_Snatchin
diana621
Silkonia
Connie-pia
Heremeow
17 posters

Entered too many codes and now Services tab is blank

Heremeow

MM Name : Heremeow

Entered too many codes and now Services tab is blank Empty Entered too many codes and now Services tab is blank

Post  Heremeow Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:21 am

So after the update today I was using the synthisizer and added maybe 10-15 successfully when everything on the Services tab went completely blank. So I have no access to friend codes now! I tried doing a hard restart and still no luck. Has this happened to anyone else?? Help!!
    Connie-pia
    Connie-pia

Entered too many codes and now Services tab is blank Empty Re: Entered too many codes and now Services tab is blank

Post  Connie-pia Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:24 am

Yes, this happened to me too...I posted it in q& a, I think.
    I was VERY upset, but went back to services tab a little while later, and friend code invitation bar was back!
    After I entered a few more codes successfully, the page went blank again, but reappeared when I came back to it about 30 minutes later. It seems G.I. Is limiting us there now, too!
    Heremeow

Entered too many codes and now Services tab is blank Empty Re: Entered too many codes and now Services tab is blank

Post  Heremeow Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:51 am

Yea, mine came back after an hour and I was able to enter codes again.
    Silkonia

Post  Silkonia Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:27 am

Hi
    Yes, exactly the same thing has happened to me. I only discovered MMUFF a couple of days ago and have used the synthesiser a couple of times to get about 100 diamonds (not being greedy!) and after the update my services page is completely blank - am gutted!
    Any ideas what to do next?
    Apart from that I do love playing!
    Sad
    Heremeow

Post  Heremeow Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:35 pm

It just happened to me again. I think you can enter about 15 before it goes blank. It should come back in an hour (hopefully).
    Connie-pia
    Connie-pia

Post  Connie-pia Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Yes, it's inconsistent on how many codes you can successfully enter. The first time it happened, I had only gotten 3 or4 in when it went blank. The second time, I was able to get at least 10 in...and just now I got only about 5 in before they blocked me out. affraid What a Face What a Face
    diana621

Friend Code : daa57d
    MM Name : diana

Post  diana621 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 pm

I just lost interest in playing this game! The synthesizer really helped me out several times and it just seems so petty on the part of GI to restrict the number of friend codes that can be entered.
    The_Snatchin

Post  The_Snatchin Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:40 am

This has the be a bug. If this were intentional it would be much worse, like a 24 hour lockout with a message.

Last edited by The_Snatchin on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Took out ineffective method of restoring blank screen)
    Debster

Friend Code : C35CF8
    MM Name : Deborah

Post  Debster Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:01 pm

I haven't used the synthesizer in over a week. I'm traveling & have time on my hands to play. Went to put codes in & the page was blank. I think it's a bug with the update since I haven't been using it.
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Post  mlle. scarlett Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Just had the same experience. Used the synthesizer for the first time in about a month and was only able to get 17 diamonds. Will try again later Sad
    Cajamina
    Cajamina

Friend Code : 9f1147
    MM Name : Cajamina

Post  Cajamina Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Just wanted to add a friend code and the tab is blanc. I sent 10 collection items today. Maybe this could be the problem?
    Greenerthangreen

Post  Greenerthangreen Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Mine went blank after ONE code was entered!! Has yours ever come back?
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Post  mlle. scarlett Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:42 pm

My friend services is back on and I was able to enter 43 codes without it shutting down so I assume all is well. I don't have the time right now to try any more than 43. Unfortunately of the 43, I only got diamond from 9 of them. Most has already been used, a few I was reentering :- (
    Cajamina
    Cajamina

Friend Code : 9f1147
    MM Name : Cajamina

Post  Cajamina Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Today the screen was open again to enter new codes.
    Debster

Friend Code : C35CF8
    MM Name : Deborah

Post  Debster Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Mine came back right after posting, & worked normal. I think it's an update issue, not that anyone is doing something they shouldn't be doing. ;-) Just frustrating!!
    LoJoPo
    LoJoPo

Friend Code : 64aca3
    MM Name : LoJoPo

Post  LoJoPo Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:27 pm

This has happened to me several times. I just tried to go to the services tab for the first time in about 12 hours and it was blank. Mad I'm hopping it will work soon. Prior to going to the tab, I had given my 50 gifts but I really don't think this could have anything to do with it.....

Just went back in and it worked. confused
    Trailer Trash
    Trailer Trash

Friend Code : 8827B4
    MM Name : Trailer Trash

Post  Trailer Trash Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:17 am

Keeps blanking out on me. I think its a bug because it comes back on again after a few minutes. I've had about 30 diamonds today. What, in everyones opinion, is being too greedy Question
    LoJoPo
    LoJoPo

Friend Code : 64aca3
    MM Name : LoJoPo

Post  LoJoPo Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Trailer Trash wrote:Keeps blanking out on me. I think its a bug because it comes back on again after a few minutes. I've had about 30 diamonds today. What, in everyones opinion, is being too greedy Question

I wouldn't do more than 100....
    nono228

Entered too many codes and now Services tab is blank Empty can't add codes at all

Post  nono228 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:37 pm

I can't add no new codes at all. the 'page' friends/services is empty. always. since the update...So no new friends for me this wa, and no diamonds....
    Welsh Wonder

MM Name : Noni

Post  Welsh Wonder Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:27 am

My services page has been blank for 2 days now. Any advice? Am new to the forum so any information is gratefully appreciated!
    Very Happy
    woodwind7
    woodwind7

MM Name : woodwind7

Post  woodwind7 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:12 am

If you have updated, you will no longer be able to receive diamonds, and for the time being, you won't be able to add friends. If you did not update, the services tab will go away occasionally, but will pop back up after a short while.
    Welsh Wonder

MM Name : Noni

Post  Welsh Wonder Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Thanks for that Very Happy
    woodylufc
    woodylufc

MM Name : woodylufc

Post  woodylufc Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:42 am

The services tab has been blank all day today. I wonder if it has anything to do with the major update they just uploaded. Has anyone got the tab up. Mad
    aka190809

Post  aka190809 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Mine blanked out as well- additionally I didn't get my diamonds for adding the friend! Seriously!?!?!?
    Addicted Unbanned
    Addicted Unbanned

Friend Code : 3273b7
    MM Name : HandyKiev

Post  Addicted Unbanned Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:13 am

Greenerthangreen wrote:Mine went blank after ONE code was entered!! Has yours ever come back?

Add me too.
    Dropped from 72 level down to 12.
    Need to come back fast with more friends at other device
    Code is

3273b7

Wrote in separate line for ease of copying in iPad,
    New codes - do the same

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:29 pm