Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Share

    Samc147

    Posts : 169
    Points : 1947
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  Samc147 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:03 am

    Hello,

    I have updated, I updated when it came out, reason was because i did not know that you did not have to.

    Now I know you cannot multi gift on the light side, But come on how many of each item do we really need. It was the best feeling waking up and looking at my gifts and thinking how lovely it was that someone thought of me and did that for me. Then I would accept the gits go find the person, say thank you gift them back. Have a chat. Then what? No quests, nothing to do, play the same old rooms!

    Light side:

    It is now a better feeling for me,when i wake and see a gift it is now very special as you are only allowed to do ten a day (unless you drop your counter).

    I think how nice that person thought of me and its extra nice of them as they actually loose that collection piece, then guess what I go find them say thank you and gift them back have a chat. Then now i can do my new quests, play in the new room (that i have opened yey). Banish the new monsters, find the new items, moan about the quests (they are hard) but they are fun.

    We even have new achievements to do.

    So come on guys update, its actually fun, trading again, Lol.

    We moaned about no quests, now we have them, lots of them!

    I miss all my friends that have not updated Smile Come trade with me lol. lol!



    Last edited by Samc147 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

    Dazza JP

    Posts : 309
    Points : 2129
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 44
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  Dazza JP on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:08 am

    I agree !!!!

    We had fun with the multi gifting and fast levelling but there is more to the game than that.

    I actually enjoyed getting one gift from a friend as it meant more.

    I do miss you guys and gals who haven't updated, how do I request an item for you to send now ?? PM on here for those mmuffers who haven't updated ??

    Samc147

    Posts : 169
    Points : 1947
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  Samc147 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:10 am

    Dazza JP wrote:I agree !!!!

    We had fun with the multi gifting and fast levelling but there is more to the game than that.

    I actually enjoyed getting one gift from a friend as it meant more.

    I do miss you guys and gals who haven't updated, how do I request an item for you to send now ?? PM on here for those mmuffers who haven't updated ??

    I still cant add you? I will keep trying.

    Dazza JP

    Posts : 309
    Points : 2129
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 44
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  Dazza JP on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:12 am

    snap !!! tried to add you this morning too lol

    I have taken my code off my profile, so I shouldn't be getting so many request now.

    Samc147

    Posts : 169
    Points : 1947
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  Samc147 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:15 am

    Dazza JP wrote:snap !!! tried to add you this morning too lol

    I have taken my code off my profile, so I shouldn't be getting so many request now.

    We will get there in the end Smile

    Dazza JP

    Posts : 309
    Points : 2129
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 44
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  Dazza JP on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:17 am

    Yes we will, I've made room in my friend list for some new peeps :-)

    Samc147

    Posts : 169
    Points : 1947
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  Samc147 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:22 am

    Dazza JP wrote:Yes we will, I've made room in my friend list for some new peeps :-)

    I am going away Monday for ten days and when i come back I plan to make some changes to my list to. Praying i can find wifi while i am away lol

    Dazza JP

    Posts : 309
    Points : 2129
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 44
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  Dazza JP on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:38 am

    Samc147 wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:Yes we will, I've made room in my friend list for some new peeps :-)

    I am going away Monday for ten days and when i come back I plan to make some changes to my list to. Praying i can find wifi while i am away lol

    I'm away in france from next friday, I'm praying there is wifi around too lol

    Kinsey

    Posts : 25
    Points : 1818
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-30
    MM Name : Kinsey

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  Kinsey on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:56 am

    Dazza JP wrote:I agree !!!!

    We had fun with the multi gifting and fast levelling but there is more to the game than that.

    I actually enjoyed getting one gift from a friend as it meant more.

    I do miss you guys and gals who haven't updated, how do I request an item for you to send now ?? PM on here for those mmuffers who haven't updated ??

    Dazza darlin just post a wall message for a collection item. We can still send those. We can send charge items too if they are on our gift board. We just can't send wall requests. Please still ask me! I will be crossing over soon. You know my goal number Wink

    Dazza JP

    Posts : 309
    Points : 2129
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 44
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  Dazza JP on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:32 am

    Kinsey wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:I agree !!!!

    We had fun with the multi gifting and fast levelling but there is more to the game than that.

    I actually enjoyed getting one gift from a friend as it meant more.

    I do miss you guys and gals who haven't updated, how do I request an item for you to send now ?? PM on here for those mmuffers who haven't updated ??

    Dazza darlin just post a wall message for a collection item. We can still send those. We can send charge items too if they are on our gift board. We just can't send wall requests. Please still ask me! I will be crossing over soon. You know my goal number Wink

    Just need to make a list of all the friends I have on mmuff who haven't moved over so I can take advantage and ask for gift help then !!! what a great idea !!

    AJ

    Posts : 10
    Points : 1663
    Reputation : -1
    Join date : 2012-05-27
    Location : Indianapolis
    Friend Code : 4edea3
    MM Name : AJ

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  AJ on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:28 pm

    Okay, so I'm more of a lurker than a poster...had to confess! I had to write in, though, and thank all the wonderfully people on this site! The update really left me feeling blue, but the positive approaches from most here have sent me to my manor with a smile. Thx for the pick-me-up!

    sfinley ibrahim

    Posts : 296
    Points : 2300
    Reputation : 158
    Join date : 2012-03-05
    Age : 34
    Friend Code : Ask
    MM Name : Ask

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  sfinley ibrahim on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:38 pm

    AJ wrote:Okay, so I'm more of a lurker than a poster...had to confess! I had to write in, though, and thank all the wonderfully people on this site! The update really left me feeling blue, but the positive approaches from most here have sent me to my manor with a smile. Thx for the pick-me-up!

    Hi AJ! Glad you can search with a smile. I haven't updated so if you need anything message my wall or PM me here. (I'm Sara UFF by the way Smile )
    Happy hunting!


    _________________
    What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

    Samc147

    Posts : 169
    Points : 1947
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  Samc147 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:20 am

    sfinley ibrahim wrote:
    AJ wrote:Okay, so I'm more of a lurker than a poster...had to confess! I had to write in, though, and thank all the wonderfully people on this site! The update really left me feeling blue, but the positive approaches from most here have sent me to my manor with a smile. Thx for the pick-me-up!

    Hi AJ! Glad you can search with a smile. I haven't updated so if you need anything message my wall or PM me here. (I'm Sara UFF by the way Smile )
    Happy hunting!

    Hi Sarah. I can't pm you. Can you send me your code please. Smile

    Samc147

    Posts : 169
    Points : 1947
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  Samc147 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:21 am

    AJ wrote:Okay, so I'm more of a lurker than a poster...had to confess! I had to write in, though, and thank all the wonderfully people on this site! The update really left me feeling blue, but the positive approaches from most here have sent me to my manor with a smile. Thx for the pick-me-up!

    Hi Aj, I am glad you are now happy Smile

    AJ

    Posts : 10
    Points : 1663
    Reputation : -1
    Join date : 2012-05-27
    Location : Indianapolis
    Friend Code : 4edea3
    MM Name : AJ

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  AJ on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:38 pm

    Doesn't take much to make me smile!! Laughing

    Sponsored content

    Re: Dark Side V Light side: Reason to update

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:47 pm


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:47 pm